Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is available for new customers registering at CasinoEuro from the 22nd November 2018.
- You must claim the Offer on the deposit page before making the deposit in order to receive the offer.
- Only your first deposit will qualify for the Offer. The minimum deposit required to activate the Offer is €15.
- The Offer must be claimed within 14 days of registration. You will not be able to claim the Offer after this time has elapsed.
- The Offer is not available to customers residing in Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, UK, Argentina, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Poland or Slovenia.
- Deposits made through Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for the Offer.
- If you are not able to activate your bonus when depositing with Trustly, please contact our customer support to get your bonus manually credited.
- The Offer can only be received once per CasinoEuro account, person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and / or IP address.
- The maximum Bonus available to you will be the equivalent of your deposit amount and no more than €150 (as per your account currency).
- In order to receive the Offer, you will be required to claim the Bonus whilst making the first deposit.
- On claiming the Bonus, you will receive the amount specified in ‘Bonus Money’ and the equivalent amount from your deposit will be reserved as ‘Locked Money’.
- The ‘Bonus Money’, ‘Locked Money’ and any winnings generated from them are reserved money and cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirement of the Bonus is met.
- Wagering Requirement of the Bonus: The Bonus must be wagered a minimum of 40 times within 5 days of the Bonus being credited. For example, if you claim a €25 Bonus, you will be required to bet a total amount of €1,000 (which is €25 x 40) in the casino within 5 days of claiming the Bonus before you may cash out.
- Failure to meet the Wagering Requirement will result in the forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings that have resulted from the Bonus.
- The maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus is €6 per game round or 50 eurocents per line.
- Not all games in Casino, Live Casino or Mobile Casino contribute the same amount to the bonus wagering requirement. Certain games will have a higher % contribution than others and some do not contribute at all. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
- Slots: 100%
- All Live Casino games: 15% - Except Dream Catcher: 50%
- All Roulette (except Live), Caribbean Stud & Casino Stud Poker games: 10%
- All Casino Hold’Em, Red Dog, Pai Gow Poker Games, Oasis Poker & Texas Hold’Em Poker Games: 10%
- All BlackJack (except Live BlackJack), Baccarat, Video Poker, Pontoon, Beat Me, Punto Banco Games: 5%
- Casino bonuses can not be wagered on the following games: Epic Gems, Wizard Shop, Bloodsuckers, Castle builder, Dead or Alive, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Eye of the Kraken, Pearls of India, Scrooge, Champion of the Track, Devil´s Delight, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Super Monopoly Money, Wild Gambler, Beautiful Bones & Kings of Chicago. The bonus money will not display in your balance when you open these games while having an active bonus.
- Real money will be deducted before Bonus money when playing in the Casino.
- If you cancel the Bonus, you will lose the Bonus and any winnings generated from the Bonus.
- In any dispute relating to this Offer, CasinoEuro management’s decision is final and any ruling made by CasinoEuro is binding and not subject to review or appeal by you or any third party.
- CasinoEuro reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason and also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time and it is customer's responsibility to check for changes and updates.
CasinoEuro belongs to one of those gaming venues that you can find on the Internet today. It is so great that you can play various casino games online, but it is essential to make sure that you will really enjoy a fantastic gaming experience. In this review, you will find out comprehensive information about the gaming venue to decide if this is something you are looking for.
It is an online gaming venue that focuses on providing its services for players living in the EU. It has been around since 2002 and now its site is available in 16 different languages. You will find a great selection of various games from different software providers, including the following: NetEnt, Microgaming, Thunderkick, and others. The gaming venue is licensed by UKGC and AGCC.
The gaming venue is not available in a range of countries, including the following: US, France, China, Belgium, Ireland, Denmark, Hungary, and others.
It is possible to reach its customer support representatives in different ways, including email, telephone, and live chat. The support team is available around the clock.
Software and Game Selection
A good selection of games is provided by many reputable companies, so you will not be bored. There is a fantastic collection of slots to check out, such as Gonzo’s Quest, Blood Suckers, Jack Hammer, Aloha! Cluster Pays, and others.
If you like to play table games, you will be able to choose something out from several versions of Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and more.
For those who prefer to play video pokers, there is a decent game collection available, including such titles as Deuces Wild, Joker Wild, All American, and others.
A variety of live games is also provided, for instance, Roulette CasinoEuro, Blackjack, and others.
It is possible to play games that you like online, but you can also take advantage of convenient CasinoEuro mobile gambling that makes it possible to use your smartphone or tablets to enjoy gaming experience on the go.
Player Reviews and Ratings
At Askgamblers, you can currently find 37 player reviews on this gaming venue, which has a total rating of 7.3 out of 10. On this site, you can also find 10 complaints that are related to a range of issues that players have encountered, such as problems with getting rewards or bonuses, game interruption, and others.
Registration and Login
In order to get registered on the site of the gaming venue, you need to press the Register Now button that you will find in the top right corner of the site. You will see a registration form that you will need to fill out and submit.
Once the process is completed and you become a registered player, you can press CasinoEuro Login button located next to the registration button. In your player account, you can make payments.
There is a range of payment options that you can use to start playing games for real money and withdraw your money.
Deposit methods include:
Withdraw options are as follows:
Bonuses and Promotional Offers
Before you decide to join this gaming venue, you want to ensure that you will be able to enjoy a great CasinoEuro bonus. You can get a pretty attractive 100% welcome bonus up to €150. There are many great incentives available for regular players. For instance, every time you make a deposit of at least €15, you will get 15 CasinoEuro free spins to spend on Dead or Alive II.
You can also collect points for playing different games, which you can use to place bets later. On weekends, you can grab a gift for placing a bet of at least €10. Other exciting promotional offers are also available.
You can use CasinoEuro bonus code 100KRONER to get $15 no deposit bonus.
Also, you can benefit from the following offers:
• 50% up to $300 as well as Free Spins (JOHNNYBET100);
• 300% bonus as well as 15 Free Spins (GET300UPTO150).
All in all, it is a nice online gaming venue that has attractive bonuses, a fantastic selection of different games, several payment options, and more advantages. Its ratings pretty high, although there are a few complaints from players. Generally, the casino is recommended to check out.
- Best gaming software
- Great collection of live games
- User-friendly mobile version
- Limited deposit methods
- The phone support is not toll-free
- 2 days
- 50000 EUR daily
- Licensed: UKGC 39579
- Owned by: BML Group Ltd