Dream Vegas Casino
Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
2. Promotional abuse and irregular play2.1 We have a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, fraud, taking unfair advantage of us and/or other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses, associated winnings and/or deposits from accounts that we suspect, at our sole direction, are involved in such activities or behaviours. 2.2 We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. You hereby consent in advance to same. If, upon such a review, it appears that you are participating, or attempting to participate, in strategies that we, in our sole discretion deem to be (i) promotional abuse; and/or (ii) irregular playing; we reserve the right to deny, withhold, revoke or withdraw your entitlement to any promotion, winnings or bonus, or terminate your access to the Website and/or block your account. PLEASE NOTE that in such circumstances, we shall be under no obligation to refund any funds that may be in your account other than your original deposit amounts. 2.3 “Irregular play” includes, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of play: • Placing single bets in excess of 20% of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met unless otherwise stated. For example, if you received a bonus of £200, then the maximum bet that can be placed is £40. The 20% rule does not apply if the bet size is less than £5; • Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting would not account towards any bonus wagering requirements. For example, Black or Red betting on Roulette or covering more than 25 of the 37 numbers on the table; • Delayed winnings, for example, "free spin" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the Player steps out of the free bonus or bonus round, and then completes at a later time for example, after the bonus has been wagered; • “State Game Abuse” where the use of bonus funds are used purely to progress through the bonus stages and then final stages completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been released or forfeited. This includes, but is not limited to, those listed as 0% contribution in the wagering table in clause 5.5 below; • Leaving large bets on table, for example in Blackjack, and returning after bonus wagering has been completed. 2.4 “Promotional abuse includes, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of play: • includes, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of play: • Working in a syndicate with other players to abuse promotions, deliberately cheating or other unfair behaviour; • Depositing and withdrawing funds shortly after with the intention to abuse the promotion. For example, deposit funds to receive free spins, and then wager your deposit just over 1 time your deposit value, initiate a withdrawal to not fall foul of clause 9.3 of the Website Terms, and then initiate your free spins; • Whether known or unknown to us, taking advantage of any software or system bug, loophole, fault, error or failure including, but not limited to, in respect to any game; and • Using multiple accounts to claim a bonus or a free spins offer more than once.
3. Right to Vary3.1 We reserve the right to withdraw, modify, discontinue or terminate any promotion at any time, and without prior notice. All promotions are intended for recreational players only and we may at our sole discretion limit the eligibility of players to participate in any promotion. 3.2 We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you from all future promotions. Once you have been informed that you are no longer eligible for promotions, and should you take up any promotion, all winnings from that promotion will be confiscated.
4. EligibilityOnly one promotion is awarded per account per player meaning one per family, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, or shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace). If you are found to be in breach of this clause, all winnings will be confiscated.
5. Bonus Account and Wagering (Play Through) Requirements5.1 A player's total account balance consists of a cash account balance (‘Cash Balance’) and a bonus account balance (‘Bonus Balance’). All sums which you deposit into your account shall be placed in your Cash Balance. Sums which you receive under a bonus for performing particular tasks are paid into your Bonus Balance. 5.2 A Player may be offered different types of bonuses that are limited to different game types, such as a Slots only. When you enter a game that bonus money is permitted on, you will see this in your Bonus Balance. When you enter a game that bonus money is not permitted on, i.e. restricted games, you will not see the bonus money in your Bonus Balance. In the event a player should use bonus funds to play on games not included in games that count towards meeting the bonus requirement, we reserve the right to refuse withdrawals, remove bonus money and remove winnings without notice and lock all accounts of users found abusing this provision. 5.3 The deposit and possible winnings connected to the bonus will be locked to the casino account until the wagering has been completed. Where promotions do allow withdrawals with an active bonus balance, at this stage, any remaining bonuses will be revoked. 5.4 Bonus amounts credited to a player's bonus account are subject to thirty-five (x35) times wagering requirements before they are converted to your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn (unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Significant Terms). 5.5 Different games played contribute different percentages towards the wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are the total amount that must be staked on eligible games to convert a bonus. Wagering requirements are based on the total stake amount. Please see the table below for game weight distributions for all wagering purposes (unless otherwise stated):
|Game Type||Wagering Requirements|
|Table Games||0% (no contribution)|
|Video Poker Games||0% (no contribution)|
|Other||0% (no contribution)|
|Jackpot Games (Progressives)||0% (no contribution)|
|Scratchcards & Keno||100%|
|*Except: 300 Shields, Big Bad Wolf, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Dead or Alive, Jackpot 6000, Kings of Chicago, Lucky 8 Line, , Secrets of the stones Super Nudge 6000 and Victorious.||20%|
|*Except: Arcade Bomb, Astro Legends Lyra and Erion, Bandida, Beautiful Bones, Big500 Slot, Book of Gods, Boxo, Captain Cashfalls Treasures of the Deep, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cloud Quest, Cool Buck - 5 Reel, Crime Scene, Da Winci, Dancing on Ice, Dead or Alive II, Devil's Delight, Dr Electro, Dragons Myth, EggOMatic, Extra Chilli, Forsaken Kingdom, Fruits Gone Wild, Gemix, Gunslinger Reloaded, Holy Diver, Hong Bao, Jewel Quest Riches, Le Kaffee Bar, Leaders of the Free Spin World, Lucky Angler, Mahjong 88, Pearls of India, Peek-a-Boo, Piggy Pirates, Pirates Plenty, Poker Dogs, Pride and Prey, Rage to Riches, Reel Heist, Reel Talent, Robin Hood, Sea Hunter, Spin Town, Subbuteo, The Lost Riches of Amazon, The Wish Master, Three Musketeers, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword, Top Cup Day, Tower Quest, Untamed Giant Panda, Valkyries of Odin, Van Gogh, Viking Runecraft, White Rabbit, Wild Spartans, Zombie Hoard, Zombie Rush||0% (no contribution)|
6. Coupons6.1 Any coupons redeemed must meet standard wagering requirements and any specific coupon terms. 6.2 Only one valid coupon can be redeemed within any 24-hour period and coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise stated. 6.3 Coupons can be withdrawn or terminated at any time and we reserve the right to refuse players the use of coupons at any time.
7. Welcome Bonus [Also known as FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS or OPENING OFFER]The Welcome Bonus terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page. The Welcome Bonus may be amended from time to time.
8. Instant bonusesAny bonus that is cash or bonus received from the casino, for example via Customer Support, is classified as an instant bonus. We reserve the right to limit any winnings from an instant bonus to 10 times the value of that instant bonus. For example, if you receive a £100instant bonus, a maximum of £1,000is eligible for withdrawal if we choose to enact this clause.
9. No Deposit Bonus9.1 We reserve the right to limit winnings and withdrawals from all forms of no deposit bonuses / free spins / free bets added to a customer’s account up to the value of £100as may be expressly set out in the Significant Terms or communicated to you otherwise. 9.2 If you have never made a deposit on the Website all funds will stay as bonus money until at such time a deposit is made. Once you make your first deposit, any bonus money at that time in your account will now be subject to standard wagering (play-through) requirements. All future No Deposit Bonus will be subject to standard wagering (play-through) requirements before they can be withdrawn, and no further deposits are required.
12. Additional promotional terms12.1 All bonuses except free spins will expire after 30 days of account inactivity unless the Significant Terms state otherwise. All free spins will expire after 10 days from the date they were awarded unless the Significant Terms state otherwise. We reserve the right to remove unused bonuses and related winnings if the promotion's terms are not fulfilled within this period. 12.2 We have the right to remove (i.e. put back to zero) loyalty points if there has been no activity on the player’s account within 30 days. 12.3 Void bets will not contribute toward promotional offers and players whose accounts become closed for any reason prior to the end of promotions will not be eligible to gain any promotional benefits. 12.4 We may withhold any credits, bonuses, coupons, loyalty points or prizes awarded as part of a promotion at our discretion. 12.5 We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. English Terms & Conditions always take priority
Dream Vegas Casino is one of those attractive gaming venues that you can find today on the Internet, but is it the right destination for you? There are many things that you should pay your attention to before you get registered with this company and make a deposit with them, and below you will find the most important information that you should know about it to make the right decision.
Initial Information about the Casino
Dream Vegas Casino is licensed and regulated by the two reputable authorities: the MGA and the UKGC. The website of the gaming venue is available in several languages, but it is suitable for players from all countries. For instance, you cannot register there if you are from Belgium, Australia, Bulgaria, Algeria, Cuba, and other territories.
As for their customer support, there is a live chat option that all players can use when they encounter issues or have questions. By the way, it is available around the clock, which is very convenient because players can use it regardless of their time zone.
Software and Game Selection
There are lots of reputable software that power this gaming venue, including NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, Microgaming, and many others, which means that you will be able to access a fantastic game selection.
There are lots of amazing slot games that you can play as a registered player, including such popular title as Bonanza, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Immortal Romance, Raging Rhino, Aloha! Cluster Pays, and lots of others.
Players will also find a good selection of different table games, including multiple versions of roulette and blackjack.
Many card games are also available, such as Jacks or Better and Aces & Eights.
Moreover, you will also find a range of specialties, such as different scratch and other games.
There are several registration buttons that you can find on the website of this gaming venue, for instance, in the top right corner or next to a live chat option located in the bottom right corner.
All you have to do is just to fill out the fields with the required information. It is important to provide only true information so that you do not have any problems with withdrawing your money.
Depositing and Withdrawing
There are many different payment options that you can use for depositing and withdrawing.
Depositing options include:
For withdrawing money from the site, you can use the following payment methods:
In order to play games for real money, you must be a registered player.
Reviews and Ratings
Although not all happy users write their reviews, it is important to pay your attention to what other players think of a certain gaming venue. There are only 10 players reviews that you will find at Askgamblers, and the ratings on the casino based on these reviews is 6.4 out of 10. There are no other player reviews that you can find on the Internet today, but it is possible to find a rating given by different reviewers.
How to Get Dream of Vegas Casino Free Coins and Other Promotional Offers
Dreamvegas Casino is pretty generous because it offers bonuses on several deposits, including the following:
• 1st — 200%, up to $2,500 plus 50 additional spins;
• 2nd — 40%, up to $3,000 plus 30 additional spins;
• 3rd — 60%, up to $1,500 plus 40 additional spins.
Players from the UK can use the UQ9MG4 bonus code to get $50 no deposit bonus, which is an attractive offer.
There are also special incentives available for VIP Club members, including the following:
• VIP account manager;
• Private tournaments;
• Quick withdrawals;
• VIP cashback;
• VIP gifts and other prizes.
All in all, the casino knows how to attract new players and how to keep existing users interested
- Huge selection of game providers
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- Lots of restricted countries
- Withdrawal limit £20,000 per month
- Licensed: MGA / B2C / 370/2017
- Owned by: White Hat Gaming Limited
- Phone: Live chat
- Live chat: 24/7
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom