William Hill Casino
Full terms apply
Deposit £10 get a £30 bonus
Terms and Conditions
- This "Deposit £10 get a £30 bonus" promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar.
- The Promotion will run from 15:00:01 (UK time) on Wednesday 29th August 2018 until further notice (the “Promotion Period”).
- You can use the "Cash in my Bonus" feature at any time during the Promotion Period to cash in your Buy-In Amount Balance. For further details please refer to the “How do you cancel the Promotion?” section of these terms below.
- You may only participate in this Promotion (and be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you make your first deposit into your Account on or after Wednesday 29th August 2018. Only your first deposit amount will qualify for this Promotion.
- Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
- When you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and make a first deposit of at least £10 (or currency equivalent) into your Buy-In Balance (a "First Deposit") you will receive a bonus of £30 (a “Bonus”) which will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
- The maximum Bonus you can receive during the Promotion Period is £30. If your First Deposit exceeds £10, you will not receive any additional Bonus in respect of the amount of your deposit in excess of £10.
- Your Buy-in Balance (which includes your First Deposit) and your Bonus Balance (which includes your Bonus) will be displayed separately on your account as “Buy-in Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
- You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on all slot games featured on the Games tab on the Website ("Promotion Games") other than the following excluded games:
|GAMES games: Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Super Monopoly Money, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Deal Or No Deal Jackpot and all "Vegas" games and "Bingo" games on the Games page of the Website.|
|All table games: Roulette, Casino Poker, Casino Heads Up Poker, Triple Hi Lo, Craps, Blackjack, Baccarat, 3 Cards Brag, Beat the Dealer, Casino Stud, Hold Em Poker, Heads Up poker, Hi-Lo Cards, Quick Bet Cards, Spoof and Quick Bet Wheel, 20p Roulette, Deal or No Deal Roulette, Deal or No Deal Blackjack|
- Funds wagered in any games other than the Promotion Games will not be eligible for this Promotion and will not count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below).
- You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on any Promotion Games for 7 days from the date on which you received the Bonus ("Bonus Period"). If the Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
- The maximum redeemable amount from your Bonus Balance that may transfer to your Main Balance (subject to meeting the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) is limited to £2,000.
- This Promotion (and the Bonus) is only available once per customer and you may only receive one Bonus.
- In order to take part in this Promotion and receive a Bonus you need to:
- follow the link to the Promotion on the “Promotions” page or on the relevant advert or communication received and opt-in by clicking the "Opt In and Deposit" button to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion; and
- make your First Deposit of at least £10 into your Buy-In Balance.
- Once you have made your First Deposit into your Buy-in Balance, the Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
- This Promotion is only available to players with a GBP (£) / EUR (€) / USD ($) / CAD ($) currency Account which is converted at a rate of 1:1 (e.g. £1 = €1 / $1).
- Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us.
- You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
- This Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40x your Bonus ("Wagering Requirement"). This means that you cannot withdraw your Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 40x your Bonus on the Promotion Games.
- Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, the amount of your stake that is taken from your Buy-In Balance and/or your Bonus Balance will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. Any amount of the stake that is taken from Main Balance (where applicable) will not be deducted from the Wagering Requirement (as shown in the examples below).
- The Wagering Requirement will apply from the moment that the Bonus is added to your Bonus Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period, otherwise any Bonus Funds will be automatically deleted from your Account.
- Once you have met the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and any Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
- If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.20 at any time, any remaining Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be deleted and the Promotion will automatically end.
- When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
- initially, from your Buy-In Balance;
- then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance, the amount of your stake in excess of your Buy-in Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
- then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-in Balance and Your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
- If winnings are accrued from stakes made from your Buy-In Balance or Bonus Balance the order of priority as set out above will change. Stakes will be taken from winnings returned to your Buy-In Balance then any winnings returned to your Bonus Balance. Once these winnings have been exhausted, the order of priority will revert back to the original order as set out above.
- When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your balances in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively.
- Where you have a number of different promotions active on your Account (i.e. where you have opted in to a number of promotions on the Website during the Promotion Period and have therefore received separate Bonuses), stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires).
- Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
- If you cancel your Bonus before you have met or exceeded the wagering requirements for your Bonus Funds, then your Bonus Funds will automatically be cancelled and will not be withdrawable.
- You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
- clicking "Cash in my Bonus" on the "Promotions" page on the Website; or
- clicking "Cash in my Bonus" on the "Account" tab and clicking “Yes” on the popup to confirm you wish to cancel the Promotion; or
- contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.
- Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and any funds in your Buy in Balance relating to your participation in the Promotion will be transferred to your Main Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
- We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
- using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
- sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
- concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; and
- using more than one account per household or per IP address,
- Where you are in breach of these Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to any bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
- William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
- without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion).
- In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719 ("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
- "Account" means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
- "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
- "Buy-In Balance" means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any "buy-in" promotions available on the Website ("Buy-In Amounts") and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable "buy-in" promotion terms;
- “Cash in my Bonus" means that you can withdraw your Buy-In Funds at any time;
- "Bonus Funds" means any Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus;
- "Main Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
- "Total Balance" means the total sum contained in your Main Balance and your Bonus Balance.
This William Hill casino review will be helpful for people who are looking for a reliable and high-quality online gaming venue to play games for fun or for real money and considering to join this one. We will go through a range of the most important aspects that you should pay your attention to which will help you make the right decision regarding registering at this gaming venue.
The gambling venue has been around 1934, so it has experience of nearly a century. The company appeared on the Internet in 1998, and today the website is available in over twenty languages, and their customers live in more than different 175 countries. William Hill casino online gambling is conducted in accordance with a license issued by the Gibraltar Government and UKGC. The website belongs to WHG Limited Casinos.
This gaming venue is not available for players residing in a range of counties, including Belgium, France, Denmark, USA, and others. There is a range of contact methods offered for players who need to obtain some information or sort out some issues. Particularly, it is possible to use a live chat option operating around the clock. Additionally, players can use an online contact form, toll-free number, as well as email.
Reviews and Ratings
William Hill online casino does not have a high rating at Trustpilot, but just 0.9 out of 10 based on 758 reviews. 85 of users voted on the website believe that the gambling destination is bad.
You can also go through 56 players reviews available at Askgamblers, where the total rating of an online gambling destination is 5.6 out of 10.
Registration and Login
In order to get registered on the site, you just need to press the Green Join Now button that you will find in the top right corner of the screen.
You will see an online registration form that you have to fill out with the required information. Here you can also enter William Hill Casino promo code if you have one to enjoy more benefits. For more information about promotional codes, you will find in the relevant section below.
Once everything is completed, you will receive a welcome email. William Hill casino UK login is very easy because you just need to enter your username and password located next to the Join Now button.
In order to get access to games of this gaming venue, you must be a registered player. It is possible to choose different titles in an instant play mode, but there is also a download version that you can install on your PC.
William Hill Casino mobile app allows playing their fantastic games using your mobile device. On the website of the gaming venue, you will find QR code to get access to the download links.
William Hill Casino Slots and Other Fantastic Games
There are lots of great software suppliers, which games you will find on the site, including the following:
There are plenty of exciting slot machines that players can check out, such as Age of the Gods, Wild Gambler, Big Shots, Buffalo Blitz, Anaconda Wild, Halloween Fortune, and lots of others.
A good selection of tables, poker, and card games is also available, and players will also find interesting Scratch Cards as well as Casual Games. Do you prefer live gambling? There are many live games that you can choose to play. RTP on the games provided by this gaming venue is 96.05%.
How to Deposit /Withdraw
There are many payment options available for players from different countries.
So, deposit methods include:
The following are payment systems that you can use for withdrawing:
To make a deposit in the download version, you must follow the following steps:
• Open the Club program;
• Select the “Real Money” option;
• Log in;
• Select the “Cashier” In the lobby;
• Select payment option;
• Enter payment details;
• Click on the Deposit button.
There are a few simple steps to take in order to withdraw your winnings:
• Open the Club program;
• Log in;
• Go to the “Cashier” option in the lobby;
• Click on the Withdraw” button;
• Choose a payment option.
Your request will be labeled “waiting,” and you will have to wait for up to four business days to get the money.
William Hill Casino Welcome Bonus, Cashback and Other Promotions
There are lots of exciting bonuses and promotional offers that you will find on the website of this gaming venue.
William Hill Casino free spins can be obtained to play a range of different slot machines, and the welcome offer is 100% up to £300. There are also promo codes that you can use to get additional benefits, such as the following:
• Bet £10 and get £30 for free — Bonus Code is C30;
• 150% match bonus up to £150 plus 50 Free Spins — Bonus Code is 50SPINS.
- Casino is online since 1998
- No withdrawal limits
- PayPal is one of the payment methods
- Some complaints from players
- Not Limited
- Licensed: 000-039225 R-319373-001
- Owned by: WHG Limited