This page presents the very best operators for live casinos. Whether you are looking to play table games such as blackjack, roulette and baccarat, or you want something a little less traditional, there’s lots of choice of where to play. So, I have provided you with a list of the best live casino sites where you can play games from world-class developers as well as enjoying excellent bonus offers.
The Dunder welcome package consists of 3 bonuses: 20 bonus spins on registration, No deposit required. Your 1st deposit gives you 100% up to £100 and 100 bonus spins in Book of Dead.
Minimum deposit to claim the bonus is £20.
This offer is only available to players residing in the United Kingdom. This offer is only valid once per person, computer, IP address or household.
Neteller and Skrill deposit methods are excluded from the deposit offer.
No deposit bonus spins are credited on registration in the game Book of Dead and must be used within 7 days.
No deposit bonus spins can only be claimed on the game Book of Dead. Just load the game to use them.
All bonus spins are worth 0.10p per spin
Maximum win amount from the No deposit bonus spins is £100.
In order to get the Dunder welcome bonus, you must activate it from the homepage or from the deposit tab
In addition to the deposit bonus, you are also eligible to claim a total of 100 bonus spins in Book of Dead. The first 50 bonus spins will be activated on deposit, the second will be activated at 00:01 GMT the day after deposit.
The bonus spins must be activated by loading the game Book of Dead. Bonus spins that haven't been activated and used within 24 hours after being credited will expire.
The Dunder welcome package is only available for 21 days from the date of registration.
The deposit bonus has a wagering requirement of 60 times the bonus amount within 30 days.
Winnings from bonus spins given upon your first deposit have a wagering requirement of 30 times within 30 days.
You can forfeit your bonus amount and respective winnings at any time and withdraw any remaining balance.
The bonus and respective winnings will be forfeited if wagering requirements have not been met within 30 days of the bonus being credited.
You can place a maximum bonus bet of £5 per spin when you have the bonus active.
Wagering on bonus money must be completed within 30 days of being awarded to you or the bonus money will expire.
Once the Welcome Bonus has been claimed, your funds will be used in the following order: 1/ Any funds required to trigger the bonus 2/ bonus funds 3/ any remaining funds. Example: You have £5 on your account. You make a £20 deposit and get a £20 bonus. - - Your Total Balance is now £45. Your Withdrawable Balance is £25 and your Bonus Balance is £20. When you start wagering, £20 from your Withdrawable Balance will be used first. If this is exhausted, £20 from your Bonus Balance will be used next, followed by the remaining £5 from your Withdrawable balance.
Different games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements:
Slots and other games: 100%
All table games: 10%
Video pokers: 0%
1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Kings of Chicago, Retro Reels - Extreme Heat, Simsalabim, The Wish Master: 0%
Dunder reserves the rights to change or cancel any offer at any time and for any reason.
This "Deposit £10 get a £30 bonus" promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar.
The Promotion will run from 15:00:01 (UK time) on Wednesday 29th August 2018 until further notice (the “Promotion Period”).
You can use the "Cash in my Bonus" feature at any time during the Promotion Period to cash in your Buy-In Amount Balance. For further details please refer to the “How do you cancel the Promotion?” section of these terms below.
You may only participate in this Promotion (and be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you make your first deposit into your Account on or after Wednesday 29th August 2018. Only your first deposit amount will qualify for this Promotion.
Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
How does the Promotion work?
When you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and make a first deposit of at least £10 (or currency equivalent) into your Buy-In Balance (a "First Deposit") you will receive a bonus of £30 (a “Bonus”) which will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
The maximum Bonus you can receive during the Promotion Period is £30. If your First Deposit exceeds £10, you will not receive any additional Bonus in respect of the amount of your deposit in excess of £10.
Your Buy-in Balance (which includes your First Deposit) and your Bonus Balance (which includes your Bonus) will be displayed separately on your account as “Buy-in Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on all slot games featured on the Games tab on the Website ("Promotion Games") other than the following excluded games:
GAMES games: Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Super Monopoly Money, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Deal Or No Deal Jackpot and all "Vegas" games and "Bingo" games on the Games page of the Website.
All table games: Roulette, Casino Poker, Casino Heads Up Poker, Triple Hi Lo, Craps, Blackjack, Baccarat, 3 Cards Brag, Beat the Dealer, Casino Stud, Hold Em Poker, Heads Up poker, Hi-Lo Cards, Quick Bet Cards, Spoof and Quick Bet Wheel, 20p Roulette, Deal or No Deal Roulette, Deal or No Deal Blackjack
Funds wagered in any games other than the Promotion Games will not be eligible for this Promotion and will not count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below).
You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on any Promotion Games for 7 days from the date on which you received the Bonus ("Bonus Period"). If the Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
The maximum redeemable amount from your Bonus Balance that may transfer to your Main Balance (subject to meeting the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) is limited to £2,000.
This Promotion (and the Bonus) is only available once per customer and you may only receive one Bonus.
How do you take part in the Promotion?
In order to take part in this Promotion and receive a Bonus you need to:
follow the link to the Promotion on the “Promotions” page or on the relevant advert or communication received and opt-in by clicking the "Opt In and Deposit" button to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion; and
make your First Deposit of at least £10 into your Buy-In Balance.
Once you have made your First Deposit into your Buy-in Balance, the Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
This Promotion is only available to players with a GBP (£) / EUR (€) / USD ($) / CAD ($) currency Account which is converted at a rate of 1:1 (e.g. £1 = €1 / $1).
Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us.
You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
What Wagering Requirements and Stake Contributions apply to this Promotion?
This Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40x your Bonus ("Wagering Requirement"). This means that you cannot withdraw your Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 40x your Bonus on the Promotion Games.
Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, the amount of your stake that is taken from your Buy-In Balance and/or your Bonus Balance will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. Any amount of the stake that is taken from Main Balance (where applicable) will not be deducted from the Wagering Requirement (as shown in the examples below).
The Wagering Requirement will apply from the moment that the Bonus is added to your Bonus Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period, otherwise any Bonus Funds will be automatically deleted from your Account.
Once you have met the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and any Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.20 at any time, any remaining Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be deleted and the Promotion will automatically end.
How do Funds in your Account contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
initially, from your Buy-In Balance;
then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance, the amount of your stake in excess of your Buy-in Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-in Balance and Your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
If winnings are accrued from stakes made from your Buy-In Balance or Bonus Balance the order of priority as set out above will change. Stakes will be taken from winnings returned to your Buy-In Balance then any winnings returned to your Bonus Balance. Once these winnings have been exhausted, the order of priority will revert back to the original order as set out above.
How are winnings from successful wagers allocated to your Account?
When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your balances in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively.
Where you have a number of different promotions active on your Account (i.e. where you have opted in to a number of promotions on the Website during the Promotion Period and have therefore received separate Bonuses), stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires).
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
If you cancel your Bonus before you have met or exceeded the wagering requirements for your Bonus Funds, then your Bonus Funds will automatically be cancelled and will not be withdrawable.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
clicking "Cash in my Bonus" on the "Promotions" page on the Website; or
clicking "Cash in my Bonus" on the "Account" tab and clicking “Yes” on the popup to confirm you wish to cancel the Promotion; or
contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.
Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and any funds in your Buy in Balance relating to your participation in the Promotion will be transferred to your Main Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Promotional Play Restrictions
We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; and
using more than one account per household or per IP address,
together, "Promotional Play Restrictions".
Where you are in breach of these Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to any bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion).
In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719 ("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
"Account" means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
"Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
"Buy-In Balance" means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any "buy-in" promotions available on the Website ("Buy-In Amounts") and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable "buy-in" promotion terms;
“Cash in my Bonus" means that you can withdraw your Buy-In Funds at any time;
"Bonus Funds" means any Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus;
"Main Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
"Total Balance" means the total sum contained in your Main Balance and your Bonus Balance.
Playing at YakoCasino (aka your casino!) means a lot of extras to play with. One of the examples is our Welcome Bonus. Our Welcome Bonus is very generous and should give players a good feeling of what YakoCasino is set to offer you if you become a regular player! To start, all players will receive 22 Yako Spins after the registration process is complete. The Yako Spins offered by Yako Casino are complementary but, as with any other bonus, they come with specific terms. On this page, you can read everything about our Welcome Bonus terms and the terms connected with the other bonuses we offer. First things first, we would like to sum-up our Welcome Bonus.
22 Yako Spins and we will give you up to £222!
1. Register your account to receive 22 Yako Spins on Starburst, Aloha, Finn & the Swirly spin or Joker Pro.
2. Make your first deposit and get a 50% Deposit Bonus up to £222!
How to activate your bonus!
All bonuses offered by YakoCasino will need to be activated. When you log in, a pop-up will appear to inform you that bonuses are available to you on the "Bonuses" page under the "My Account" section. On this page, the second tab shows all the bonuses available to you. Simply click "Activate" to activate your chosen bonus. Bonuses that do not require a deposit are immediately available. Bonuses that do require a deposit will redirect you to the deposit page, and the field where a bonus code is required will be automatically filled.
If you do not activate any available bonus, the bonus will not be added to your account.
Wagering Requirements at YakoCasino
While playing with a bonus at YakoCasino, it is very important to understand that we have a fantastic, player-friendly bonus system. First of all YOUR money and YOUR bonus are stored in two separate wallets. This means that, when you receive a Deposit Bonus (like our Welcome Bonus), you will always play with your own money first before you will touch the bonus funds. So, if you are lucky enough to hit a BIG WIN with your own money, you could proceed to request a withdrawal without being forced to play through the wagering requirements of the received bonus! The wagering requirements at YakoCasino are 40x the received bonus amount. This means that when you receive bonus of £10, the total wagering requirements are 40x£10 = £400. It is important to complete the wagering requirements for a regular bonus within 30 days. The wagering contributions (per game category) are explained below:
Slots: These games count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
Video Slots: These games count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
Other Games: These games count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
Video Poker Games: Do not count towards the wagering requirements.
Table Games: Do not count towards the wagering requirements.
Live Casino: It is not possible to play our live games with bonus funds.
I do not want to play with a bonus. What shall I do?
That's no problem at all! At YakoCasino you will receive bonuses automatically but there are various ways to either exclude yourself from receiving bonuses or to cancel a received bonus. If you wish to exclude yourself, simply visit the 'My Account' section and go to “My profile”. Here, you can deselect the checkbox to receive bonuses. If you have received a bonus which you do not want to use, the process is similar: upon visiting the 'My Account' section, click on the information box next to your bonus balance and select the option 'Cancel Bonus'.
What are the other Yako Casino bonuses and how often are they offered?
Every week, we have various promotions running that include giveaways of: Reload Bonuses, Yako Spins and Cashback. Our recurring 'Monday Cashback' promotion gives players, who were unfortunate enough to lose, a cashback bonus. Other promotions dish out Yako Spins and Reload Bonuses. See our 'News and Promotions' page for the latest offers!
What are Yako Spins?
Yako Spins are complementary spins or spins that require a deposit. While you play with Yako Spins, there will be no money deducted from your balance. Any winnings gained as a result of playing with Yako Spins will be given as a bonus that will be added to your balance. This bonus is given with specific terms (see below). Whether the Yako Spins are complementary or require a deposit will differ from time to time, and this will be clearly communicated with each offer.
Bonus Terms at YakoCasino
Please read our bonus terms carefully before you accept to receive a bonus. If you have any questions regarding our bonus terms, please contact our dedicated support team.
Version 1.7 | Last update: 28-09-2018
1. The BonusTerms apply to all bonuses offered by YakoCasino. This includess: deposit/reload bonuses, login bonuses, cashback bonuses and manual bonuses.
2. To receive a deposit bonus a minimum deposit of $/£/€/CHF10, 100 kr, R100 or ₹ 1,000 is required.
3. The maximum bonus depends on the promotional offer. This will be stipulated clearly in our communications.
4. Bonuses offered by YakoCasino are available to players from: New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland and India.
5. Player residing in Canada can play their 22 free spins on Book of Aztec, Admiral Nelson or Ultra 7.
6. If you receive a promotional offer from YakoCasino and your country is not listed in point 4, this means you are eligible for the promotion offer.
7. When a bonus is received it is not possible to withdraw or transfer funds to the Live Casino. If you wish to play live, you would need to forfeit your bonus or complete the wagering requirements.
8. The default wagering requirements are 40x the received bonus amount.
9. The bonuses at YakoCasino are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise communicated.
10. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse.
11. To complete the wagering requirements, games from the following categories count 100% towards the wagering requirements: Slots, Video Slots and Other Games.
12. Wagering requirements cannot be completed by playing Table Games or Video Poker Games.
13. It is allowed to make additional deposits to complete the wagering requirements.
14. It is not possible to use the bonus in our Live Casino.
15. The following games do not contribute towards the wagering requirements for all bonuses offered: Simsalabim, Jungle Spirit, Dead or Alive, Secret of the Stones, Reel Steal, Egyptian Heroes, Pyramid: Quest for immortality, Blood Suckers, Dragon Island, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Loaded, Retro reels - Extreme heat, Burning Desire, Jackpot jester 50k, Jackpot jester wild nudge, Super monopoly money, 1429 uncharted seas.
16. Bonuses are limited to one casino account per person, family, household, address, email address, credit card number or IP-address where computers are shared (university, school, workspace, public library, etc.). Therefore the welcome bonus can only be received once.
17. Bonuses are not available to players related to the following parties: Employees, volunteers, freelancers, board members of the YakoCasino, promotional, marketing, or other offices, licence holders, issuers of licences, service providers and any other associated, detached or connected companies.
18. Players, persons or groups of players who are found to abuse bonuses provided by YakoCasino will be excluded from the bonuses and all future promotions.
19. Without any further justification YakoCasino reserves the right to cancel a bonus at any given time.
20. It is possible to cancel a bonus or to opt-out from future bonuses.
21. When players who have not completed a successful deposit and who receive a no deposit bonus a minimum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 40, 400 kr, R400 applies.
22. When players who have not completed a successful deposit and who receive a no deposit bonus a maximum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 100, 1 000 kr, R1,000 applies and any excess winnings will be removed from the player's account.
23. Winnings may be void if a player places bets that exceed the value of $/£/€/CHF 5, 50 kr, R50, ₹500 when a bonus is added to the player's account and is part of the player's total balance. YakoCasino reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and/or winnings. This will be judged by YakoCasino, at their sole discretion, after reviewing the gameplay.
24. The welcome bonus is not available for players who use Skrill or Neteller.
25. It is not allowed to mask your IP address or location. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc).
Terms for Free Spins
1. Winnings from free spins are granted as bonus money. Unless otherwise specified, the wagering requirements for free spins winnings is set at 40x the received value.
2. The bonus won as a result of played free spins needs to be wagered within 48 hours before the bonus is automatically forfeit.
3. Similar to a no deposit bonus, players who receive a free spins bonus and who have not yet completed a deposit successfully can request a withdrawal of at least $/£/€/CHF 40, 400 kr or R400.
4. Similar to a no deposit bonus, players who receive a free spins bonus and who have not yet completed a deposit successfully can request a maximum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 100, 1 000 kr or R1,000 When players who have not completed a successful deposit and who receive a no deposit bonus a maximum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 100, 1 000 kr, R1,000 applies and any excess winnings will be removed from the player's account.
1) Eligibility to receive the bonus:
This offer is available to:
-New customers only
-Aged 18 years or older.
-Located in United Kingdom
2) Using the Money Back Offer
- Place a sports bet of minimum £1 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater. Each leg of a multiple bet has to be over 2/5 (1.40) for the bet to qualify.
- Bets placed on horse racing, greyhounds and/or trotting do not qualify for the Money Back Offer.
- If your bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you receive your winnings and your stake.
- If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40.
3) Wagering the bonus money:
You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus (or if you’ve cancelled it or if it has expired)
Sportsbook: Bet your bonus 3x
- If you received £40 bonus money you need to bet £120 to complete the bonus conditions.
- Sportsbook bets will count towards the total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Each leg of a multiple bet has to be over 2/5 (1.40) for the bet to qualify. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 7 days, to the hour and minute from when you signed up, will count. Bets cannot be placed on Supertoto.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards the wagering requirement.
Casino, Live Casino Slots and Games: Bet your bonus 25x
- If you received £40 bonus money you need to bet £1000 to complete the bonus conditions. Table Games and Video Poker only count 10% towards the bonus so if you play for £10 it will contribute £1.
- It doesn't matter if you win or lose, every bet contributes towards your bonus.
4) Using the £10 Casino Bonus:
- Your £10 casino bonus will be credited to your account the next working day after you make your first deposit.
Casino, Live Casino, Slots and Games: Bet your bonus x 35
- The bonus money must be wagered thirty-five (35) times on casino products before any bonus funds or winnings from the bonus become withdrawable.
- The bonus is intended for casino use therefore Sportsbook wagering is set to x999.
- You will receive £10 casino bonus money meaning you will need to bet £350 to complete the bonus conditions.
- If the wagering is not met within 7 days any bonus funds will expire.
- Any bonus balance that is in your account will be used before your cash balance.
5) General Conditions
-Unibet Bonus Money can’t be used for the following products: Poker, Supertoto, Superscore and Bet-Up.
-Only one bonus per household is permitted.
-The bonus will expire after 7 days of opt in. If you don’t complete the wagering in this time the Unibet Bonus Money and the winnings you’ve made by wagering the Unibet Bonus Money will be lost.
-You will not be eligible for the bonus if you deposit with one of these payment methods: hipaymistercash or Entercash.
-Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time.
-General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
Last update of Promotional Rules - 1st January 2019 00:01
£40 Welcome OfferIndustry leading In-Play Betting and the In-Play Free Bet ClubBet & Watch over 40,000 events annually with Unibet TVBall-by-ball, run-by-run, point-by-point; unrivaled In-Play betting opportunitiesAward Winning Mobile AppsJoin over 17 million registered playersOfficial Betting Partner of Aston Villa Football Club, Preston North End Football Club, Middlesbrough Football Club and Warwickshire County Cricket ClubSponsor of the Unibet Champion Hurdle, the Irish Gold Cup and Darts sponsors of the Unibet Premier League, the Unibet Masters, the Unibet World Grand Prix and the Unibet European Championship.
In order to save you time when looking for a place to experience live games, I have tested all of the top providers and operators and compiled the results below. I will go into more detail about the individual criteria that I used further down the page, but the best casinos all score well in each category. I have selected six top establishments so that you don’t have to trawl through dozens of sites. Instead, you can rest easy knowing that any of these operators you choose has been through rigorous testing and is at the top of the live casino market
Every site in the complete list at the bottom of this page has its merits and can offer excellent games for players looking for something beyond the traditional slots and automated table games from online casinos. These recommended operators, however, go the extra mile, with products from the highest quality software developers, mobile play options, generous table limits and enticing welcome offers.
The Advantages Over Traditional Online Casino Games
There are many advantages of playing at online casinos compared to land-based establishments, but the main drawback has to be the limited atmosphere. Yet with live dealer games, the same thrill and excitement of playing in a bustling atmosphere is realised. Do you really need to travel to a high-street establishment, when you can see the games come alive from your own home? You can play your favourite games and get an authentic experience any time, day or night, in the live suite of your choosing.
The greatest appeal here is the combination of atmosphere and flexibility. Instead of just playing an automated game that uses randomly generated numbers, you are greeted at the table by a real dealer. They will address you using your chosen username, hold a conversation with you and make you feel welcome at their table. Their professionalism matches that of any croupier in a brick and mortar set-up. However, you can also take advantage of the live casino playing options and play wherever suits you.
Features of the Best Operators
In the next sections, I will take you through the most important things to consider when trying to decide where to play. These are the main criteria that I use when conducting my live casino reviews.