1 / 10
Terms and ConditionsThe Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of 01.06.2017. Before using the website www.cleopatracasino.com, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions. The website www.cleopatracasino.com (“Casino”, “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is owned and operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus. Direx N.V. is registered by the Government of Curaçao as an Information Provider legally authorized to conduct online gaming operations from Curaçao. Egaming Licensing and Supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 and its registered address is E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao.
Changes of Terms and ConditionsCurrent Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Casino when such need occurs. The Casino will notify the players of any significant changes by email. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
Who Can PlayThe website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website. The website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling. It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native laws. The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement. Users from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Dutch West Indies and Curacao. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
DEPOSITS INTO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNTYou may only participate in Games if you have sufficient Virtual Funds on Your Member Account for such participation. For the avoidance of doubt, Virtual Funds shall mean Bitcoins or any other currency. CleopatraCasino.com will not grant any form of virtual credit whatsoever for participation in any of the Games. CleopatraCasino.com can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by CleopatraCasino.com and set out on the website from time to time. If an account contains both the Virtual Funds and bonus funds, the bonus funds will only be available for wagering once the existing Virtual Funds have been used. Before fulfilling the bonus turnover conditions if you transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, bonus funds and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited. To deposit Virtual Funds into your Member Account, you can transfer Virtual Funds from your personal wallets or other Virtual Funds related accounts. CleopatraCasino.com is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests. Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account. This could include (but is not limited to) a selfie with a document or form of identification. It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all documents as a part of the KYC process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided may result in a confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player. CleopatraCasino.com is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Bitcoin and any Fiat currency. However, for countries where credit card nor bank transfers are available which include (but is not limited to) countries such as Italy, Belgium, Canada an exception from FIAT currencies to BTC can be made. Kindly note that bonuses come with specific bonus terms and conditions ("Bonus Terms and Conditions"). These can be found here. We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your member account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed. In case the provided phone number is incorrect, missing or false or the player will not answer the phone call, we reserve the right to confiscate your winnings and/or disable your member account. We'll make resonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two weeks, the funds will be retained by Cleopatra Casino, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure. You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment method to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account. Players from Norway, Turkey, Singapore, Argentina, Canada and Germany depositing via card will have the deposited amount being displayed on their bank statement in EUR. Additional conversation fees might be charged by your bank.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONSAll customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), IP, and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. To claim the deposit welcome bonus or any deposit bonus (excluding free spins), the user must make a minimum deposit of 10 EUR/USD, 15 AUD/CAD, 100 NOK, 700 RUB, 70 CNY, 1,200 JPY or 2 mBTC. For example, the player will automatically receive the first bonus after depositing an initial 10 EUR/USD, 15 AUD/CAD, 100 NOK, 700 RUB, 70 CNY, 1,200 JPY or 0.002 BTC. The second deposit bonus will be triggered once the player makes a second deposit of 10 EUR/USD, 15 AUD/CAD, 100 NOK, 700 RUB, 70 CNY, 1,200 JPY or 2 mBTC or more at CleopatraCasino. The same rule applies for the third deposit bonus. Once the first step of the welcome package is activated, the customer can then switch currency as follows, i.e. if a player deposits €10 and activates the first step of welcome package, he can then claim the second step by depositing in bitcoins. All bonuses (unless otherwise specified) need to be wagered 35 times before the funds can be withdrawn. Please note that different games contribute to a different percentage towards the wagering requirements. Slots contribute 100% (aside from excluded ones and classic slots, see below), while all table games and video poker contribute 5% (live games do not contribute). The following slot games contribute 50% towards the completion of the wagering requirement: After Night Falls, Blood Suckers, Demolition Squad, Eggomatic, Ghost Pirates, Good Girl, Bad Girl, Gypsy Rose, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Jackpot 6000, Johnny the Octopus, Mega Gems, Mega Joker, Ragnarok, Reel Rush, Safari, Secret of the Stones, Simsalabim, Steam Tower, Victorious. Kindly note that the following games are not able to be played with bonus money: 1429 Uncharted Seas, 300 Shields, Alchymedes, Art of the Heist, Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion, Baker's Treat, Beautiful Bones, Bikini Party, Book of Oz, Bookie of Odds, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cazino Cosmos, Cool Buck, Craps, Dark Vortex, Dead or Alive, Devil's Delight, Divine Forest, Double Dragons, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Dragon Dance, Dwarf Mine, Eye of the Kraken, Forsaken Kingdom, Fruitbat Crazy, Gems Odyssey 92, Gems Odyssey, Golden Legend, Happy Halloween, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Hot Ink, Hugo 2, Jackpot Jester 200000, Jackpot Raiders, Jokerizer, Lemur Does Vegas, London Hunter, Lucky Angler, Max Quest: Wrath of Ra, Medusa, Mega Boy, MULTIFRUIT 81, Ninja, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Pearls of India, Peek-a-Boo - 5 Reel, Pimped, Pinocchio, Pumpkin Patch, Queen of Gold, Rage to Riches, Reel Gems, Reel Steal, Retro Reels Diamond Glitz, Retro Reels Extreme Heat, Retro Reels, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Rocket Dice, Royal Masquerade, Santa’s Village, Scarab Treasure, Scrooge, Scudamore's Super Stakes, Sea Hunter, Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series, Spectacular Wheel of Wealth, Spina Colada, Split Way Royal, Stardust, Sugar Pop, Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Summer Splash, Super 7 Blackjack, Super Fast Hot Hot Respin, Tens or Better, The Dark Joker Rizes, The French Roulette, The Wish Master, Three Card Rummy, Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword, Tomb Raider, Tower Quest, Tree of Fortune, Triple Edge Poker, Tut's Twister, TXS Hold'em Professional Series, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Vegas High Roller, Vikings go Berzerk, Vikings go to Hell, Vip European Roulette, Wheel of Wealth Special Edition, Wheel of Wealth, WhoSpunIt Plus, Wicked Circus, Wild Orient, Wolf Hunters, Zombie Hoard, Zoom Roulette and Jackpot Games. Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering requirements. However, the bonus amount and winnings will be forfeited as a result. All deposit and free cash bonuses will expire after 14 days, unless otherwise stated. Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus. When betting, placed bets are deducted from the player’s cash balance. However, if no cash balance is available the bet placed will be deducted from the player’s bonus balance. Until the play through requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is 25 EUR/USD, 37 AUD/CAD, 250 NOK, 1,800 RUB, 170 CNY, 3,000 JPY. When it comes to Bitcoin players the maximum bet is 5 mBTC (0.005 BTC). This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed, for example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black. Any bonus can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact CleopatraCasino support to learn more or use the forfeit button under ’Bonuses’. Only one bonus can be claimed at a time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be “stacked”. CleopatraCasino.com management reserve the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behavior. Any “free spin” or “bonus” winnings resulting from bonus funds after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited shall be removed. All withdrawals will be subject to an internal audit before being processed. CleopatraCasino reserves all rights to void Bonuses or any winnings for failed audits. Player hereby consents in advance to same. If, upon such a review, it appears that a Player(s) are participating in strategies, taking advantage of any software or system bug or failure, or participating in any form of activity that CleopatraCasino, in its sole and complete discretion, deems to be abusive (‘Promotion Abuse’), CleopatraCasino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a Player to receive or benefit from the promotion (and/or withhold the pay out of the proceeds of such abuse to the Player/s in question). Only fully settled bets (i.e. bets that result in a win or loss) will be counted towards wagering. Multiple accounts are not permitted. Creating more than one account with CleopatraCasino in order to claim any bonuses is deemed as bonus abuse and may result in confiscated funds. Bonus round and free spins do not qualify for the jackpot bonuses pursuant to casino software provider rules. Only real money rounds qualify for the jackpot bonuses. Minimal risk bets on any games (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create “action” with minimal risk) do not qualify for completing the wagering requirement. Examples of minimal risk bets include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat. Players who are found to be adopting these practices risk of having their bonus and winnings confiscated. If it’s discovered that a group of players is using the same betting patterns and is connected via (but not limited to) location, banking pattern or IP, CleopatraCasino management will at its own discretion have the mandate to confiscate bonus winnings and/or deposit. The maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a cashback bonus, comp points bonus, welcome bonus, daily deposit bonus or weekly bonus will be 10,000 EUR, 10,000 USD, 15,000 AUD, 15,000 CAD, 100,000 NOK, 700,000 RUB, 70,000 CNY, 1,200,000 JPY. In regards to BTC players, the maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a cashback bonus, comp points bonus, welcome bonus, daily deposit bonus or weekly bonus will be 2 BTC. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited. If, while playing at CleopatraCasino Casino, you win a sum regarded by CleopatraCasino Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such nature arranged by CleopatraCasino. While CleopatraCasino protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use first names and the first initial of the last name in any CleopatraCasino announcement about promotion results or on the website or lobby. Regarding the bonuses and promotions, all times and dates are stated in UTC. When accepting a deposit bonus, kindly remember that your deposit is locked with the accepted bonus. This means that you have two options, either to complete the wagering requirement of the bonus, or cancel the bonus. If you choose to cancel the bonus, the bonus and all winnings attributed to the bonus will be lost. Wagering with both the bonus money and your deposited cash will count towards the wagering requirement. Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void. Players from Sweden are excluded from receiving any type of bonus. In the event of any dispute, the decision of CleopatraCasino will be final.
CASHBACK BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe maximum cashback bonus that a player can receive is 2,500 EUR or the equivalent amount in your currency. The Wagering Requirements for the cashback bonus are 35 times the Bonus sum awarded to you. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with our cashback bonus may be withdrawn/transferred until the wagering requirements have been met. Cashback is only calculated based on real money losses, without taking into account any bonus money and cashouts.
WEEKLY SLOTS CHALLENGE (TOURNAMENT) BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from our weekly slots challenge (tournament) will be 10,000 EUR/USD, 15,000 AUD/CAD, 100,000 NOK, 700,000 RUB, 70,000 CNY, 1,200,000 JPY or 2 BTC. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited. The Wagering Requirements for our weekly slots challenge (tournament) are 35 times the Bonus sum awarded to you. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with our weekly slots challenge (tournament) may be withdrawn/transferred until the wagering requirements have been met.
NO DEPOSIT BONUSES TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a free bonus or free spins without a deposit (e.g. the 20 free spins upon registration) will be 50 EUR/USD, 75 AUD/CAD, 500 NOK, 3,500 RUB, 350 CNY, 6,000 JPY or 0.01 BTC. The maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from Friday free spins bonus will be 500 EUR/USD, 750 AUD/CAD, 5,000 NOK, 35,000 RUB, 3,500 CNY, 60,000 JPY or 0.1 BTC. Any winnings exceeding this amount will be forfeited. The Wagering Requirements for Free and Registration bonuses are 35 times the Bonus sum awarded to you, unless stated otherwise in the supplemental Terms and Conditions. (For Registration bonuses, free spins and free bonuses which require NO deposit, note that no winnings at all may be withdrawn/transferred until you have transferred at least 20 EUR/USD, 30 AUD/CAD, 200 NOK, 1,500 RUB, 140 CNY, 2,500 JPY or 0.004 BTC into your Player Account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with any Free Bonus may be withdrawn/transferred until the wagering requirements have been met.) For no deposit bonus withdrawals, we reserve the right to request a KYC. Regarding the KYC (Know Your Customer), the following documents may be needed for verification: One government approved identity card (ID card, passport and driver’s license) with a picture, as well as proof of residency such as a utility bill (which is not older than 2 months). If your deposit method was via a credit card we will require a scanned copy of the credit card (front and back) which you used. Players requesting a withdrawal of money won with a no deposit bonus cannot do so via bank transfer. Players from the following countries are not eligible for the no deposit free spins: Albania (AL) Algeria (DZ) Angola (AO) Austria (AT) Bahrain (BH) Bangladesh (BD) Belarus (BY) Benin (BJ) Bosnia and Herzegovina (BA) Botswana (BW) Bulgaria (BG) Burundi (BI) Cameroon (CM) Cape Verde (CV) Chad (TD) Comoros (KM) Croatia (HR) Czech Republic (CZ) Côte d’Ivoire (CI) Djibouti (DJ) Egypt (EG) Equatorial Guinea (GQ) Eritrea (ER) Ethiopia (ET) Gabon (GA) Gambia (GM) Georgia (GE) Ghana (GH) Greece (GR) Guinea (GN) Guinea-Bissau (GW) Hungary (HU) India (IN) Indonesia (ID) Iran (IR) Iraq (IQ) Islamic Republic of (IR) Jordan (JO) Kazakhstan (KZ) Kenya (KE) Kuwait (KW) Lebanon (LB) Lesotho (LS) Liberia (LR) Macedonia Republic of (MK) Madagascar (MG) Malawi (MW) Malaysia (MY) Mali (ML) Mauritania (MR) Mauritius (MU) Moldova Republic of (MD) Mongolia (MN) Montenegro (ME) Morocco (MA) Mozambique (MZ) Namibia (NA) Nepal (NP) Niger (NE) Nigeria (NG) Oman (OM) Pakistan (PK) Palestine State of (PS) Philippines (PH) Poland (PL) Portugal (PT) Romania (RO) Russia (RU) Rwanda (RW) Sao Tome and Principe (ST) Senegal (SN) Serbia (RS) Seychelles (SC) Sierra Leone (SL) Slovakia (SK) Slovenia (SI) Somalia (SO) South Sudan (SS) Sudan (SD) Swaziland (SZ) Sweden (SE) Syrian Arab Republic (SY) Tanzania United Republic of (TZ) Thailand (TH) Togo (TG) Tunisia (TN) Uganda (UG) Ukraine (UA) United Arab Emirates (AE) Vietnam (VN) Yemen (YE) Zambia (ZM) and Zimbabwe (ZW)
Availability of gamesPlease bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time. NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador,Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United States of America and United Kingdom. In addition to the above, Jumanji, Emoji planet, Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motörhead, Planet of the Apes, Vikings, Narcos are unavailable in Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden. Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Arabian Nights): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled. Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX.
Accepted Currencies:The website allows playing for the following CURRENCIES: EUR, USD, NOK, CAD, AUD, RUB, CNY, JPY and BTC.
Fees and TaxesThe player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to his winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence. If the player made a deposit and does not place any wagers, we reserve the right to cover our fees in case the player makes a withdrawal.
Game RulesThe player confirms that he/ she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is at player’s discretion to know the payout percentage of each game.
Disclaimer of LiabilitiesThe player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website. The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any. The Company is not liable of any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
Use of Player’s AccountEach player can create only one personal user account. Creating multiple user accounts by a player can lead to termination of the accounts and suspending of all payouts. The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the website to any third party including but not limited to minors. The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
Anti-Fraud PolicyThe Company has strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players,
- development of strategies aimed at unfaithful winnings,
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers,
- charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made,
- other types of cheating,
- or is known to have gone bankrupt in the country of his residence,
- providing incorrect information about personal data during registration
DepositingCleopatraCasino.com offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as different web wallets. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence. Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 10$/€.
Withdrawal/ Refund PolicyIn order to make a withdrawal, a player playing with traditional currencies (EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, NOK, CNY, JPY) must play through active deposited amounts at least one time prior to withdrawal. Players depositing from a BTC Wallet need to play through active deposited funds at least 1 time prior to withdrawing due to higher risk of fraud. If you are a table games player, 10x needs to be wagered, regardless of currency. This procedure is in line with anti money laundring practices. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to the winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence. The minimal amount for withdrawal is 10$/€. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments. Your withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some payment options take up to 3 days to process the withdrawal request. If you have deposited via credit or debit card and the amount of withdrawal is equal or smaller to the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods. The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. The Casino supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore. For Mastercard, only the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey. Please note that even for supported countries the Casino is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion. Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. You will not be able to request a Bank Transfer for USD payouts. All Bank Transfer payouts are processed within 3 (three) working banking days. Since the internal operating currency of the website is Euro, in case you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or the Casino’s payment processing system. Withdrawal Limits Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 12,000 €/$ per week, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions, where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status. All progressive jackpots wins will be paid in full.
Dormant AccountsIf the player’s account stays inactive during 180 days (the account holder performs no deposits, bets or withdrawals), it is considered a Dormant Account. The casino reserves the right to terminate such an account and withhold any cash available on the account balance. If the player decides to re-activate his Dormant Account, he/she should contact the casino support team.
COMPLAINTSYou may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services. Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level. If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or licensor listed on the casino website. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation. When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
1. PRIVACYCleopatracasino.com is complying with the data protection and privacy laws and is treating all customer information as strictly confidential.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATAWe collect players’ private information when players register within our system, respond to our communication, or contact our support team. The information may include player’s name, date of birth, private address, email address, IP address, credit and debit card details, and some other information personal data. The personal data of players are available to Cleopatracasino.com employees, employees of the software provider SoftSwiss, to payment systems and other third parties which assist Cleopatracasino.com in providing gambling services to the end users. All parties to whom the players’ information is disclosed are treating it as confidential according to the corresponding agreements and laws. The data is fully protected from unauthorized access.
3. INFORMATION ON PLAYERS’ BALANCECleopatracasino.com is keeping information on players’ deposits, winnings and cash-outs as strictly confidential and is not disclosing it to any third parties without prior consent of the player unless otherwise required by the law.
4. USING PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETINGCleopatracasino.com is using players’ information for marketing purposes. However, we respect players’ privacy. If players do not wish to receive any promotional materials, they can choose such an option during registration or unsubscribe at any time when using Cleopatracasino.com gambling services.
6. DISCLOSER OF PERSONAL DATAIn case Cleopatracasino.com discovers that a player has participated in any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., the company reserves the right to disclose such player’s personal data to any third party or make it publicly available.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATACleopatracasino.com is committed to provide 100% secure gambling services to players to ensure that no data is stolen, lost or misused. We implement the latest technological achievements to provide for the safety of all personal data of the players.
8. SSL TECHNOLOGYWe use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the technology preferred by many legal and financial institutions, to guarantee safety of all transactions performed on the website.
9. ANTI-FRAUD SYSTEMMoreover, we use special anti-fraud techniques to prevent any type of financial fraud on the website. Any attempts of fraudulent actions result in immediate termination of player’s account.
10. ACCESS TO PLAYER’S ACCOUNTPlayer’s account can only be accessible with the unique ID and password of the players. The player is responsible for keeping the login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
11. SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSINGWe only work with the most reputable and trustable payment processing providers to make sure that players’ deposits and cash outs are handled carefully and according to the corresponding standards.
13. DORMANT ACCOUNTSAn inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for 12 (twelve) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive. You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
14. RESPONSIBLE GAMINGGambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
15. ASSISTANCE FOR PROBLEM GAMINGIf you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, the following measures may help:
16. PERSONAL LIMITSTo assist you in gambling responsibly we have limits on deposits, losses, wager amounts or user account activity that you can set yourself. This functionality can be accessed within your user profile in the “Gambling Limits” section. Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits functionality, please contact support. Deposit Limit. You can set a limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month. Loss Limit. You can set a limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Wager Limit. You can set a limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month. Cooling-Off Limit. You can set your Cooling-Off Limit for 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period, although you may withdraw remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated. Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set your Self-Exclusion Limit for 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year. Upon doing so your user account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated. Self-exclusion by request. You may contact our Support Team at email@example.com and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to the website and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
17. External helpYou may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Gambling Therapy
18. PROTECTION OF MINORSCleopatracasino.com is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our casino. The casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied. However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information.
9.8 / 10
- This offer is valid to new players only.
- A minimum deposit of £20 is required. The minimum withdrawal from your cash funds is £20.
- Your cash deposits can be withdrawn at any time, unless we have reasonable grounds to suspect promotional abuse or irregular play. You can find more about this here.
- If you withdraw your cash deposit, then the accompanying bonus offer is revoked at the same time.
- Only one bonus offer is awarded per account per player. We have the right to suspend this offer if you are in breach of this clause.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in the United Kingdom.
- Our Website terms and conditions apply in full. These can be found here. Our standard promotional terms and conditions also apply. These can be found here.
- Should you withdraw any of your cash deposit during the same time that your bonus is active, then you revoke the bonus and your bonus funds will be removed immediately.
- This offer gives you the following bonus: 100% of your first deposit up to £300 + 25 bonus spins on any Netent game, 25% of your second deposit up to £800 plus 50 bonus spins on any Netent game, and 50% of your third deposit up to £400 plus 25 bonus spins on any Netent game.
- Winnings from bonus spins are capped at £100.
- There are wagering requirements for you to turn these bonus funds into cash funds. This is 35 times the initial value of the bonus fund + your cash deposit. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements
- Games contribute differently to the wagering requirements. The list of games and their respective weighting towards the wagering requirement can be found here.
- The maximum bet for any of your bonus funds is limited to £5. Should you bet higher than this using your bonus funds, you revoke such bonus funds and they shall be removed from your account.
- Any unused (i.e. not wagered) bonus funds not used within 30 days will be removed from your account. Unused bonus spins will be removed within 72 hours from your account.
- Bonus funds can’t be withdrawn until you have met all of these requirements above. Only cash funds can be withdrawn at any time and at your request.
- Everything relating to our Loyalty Points system, including its terms, can be found here.
*Terms and Conditions last updated on 25 February 2019 (version 4.1)
* For welcome offer bonuses claimed before 25 February 2019 please see the applicable Promotional Terms HERE
7.1 / 10
Welcome BonusYour Exclusive 1200 Match Offer Offer 1 - 100% up to 300 Offer 2 - 100% up to 300 Offer 3 - 100% up to 300 Offer 4 - 100% up to 300
- The Casino is a member of the group of online Casinos proprietary to us (the "Group"). At any point in time the Group may offer Sign-Up Bonuses at any or all of its member Casinos.
- All new players have 7 days from the date their account was opened to claim their new player sign-up bonus. Thereafter the Sign-Up bonus will be unavailable. Subsequent promotions will be available to the player but the Sign-Up bonus will be considered forfeited.
- Please note that for the purposes hereof, a “Currency Unit” is a unit of the currency nominated by the Player at the time of his/her registration of his/her Real Account to be the currency to be utilized by such Player when transacting with the Casino.
- For these promotions ‘Desktop’ refers to an application that runs stand alone in a desktop or laptop computer.
- Contrast with "software," which requires the Web browser to run and ‘mobile’ applications that run on HTML5 on smartphones and tablets.
- The Welcome Bonus will automatically be credited to the Bonus Account upon a successful purchase of 10 currency units or more.
- Where the Casino does not offer the primary Currency Unit in your country, you will be eligible to play and receive bonuses in any currency of your choosing.
- If you open multiple accounts you will not be eligible for the Sign-Up Bonus on each account. This and any other Sign-Up Bonus/es are only available once per Player and/or per environment where computers are shared and/or per email address. This offer is not transferable.
- Once you have received a Sign-Up Bonus at any of the Group's member Casinos, you are required that to meet additional minimum Play Through Requirements before you are eligible for additional Sign-Up Bonuses at any of the other member Casinos.
- If a Free Spins Offer is granted to you it must be played through 50 times (50x) before you will be able to withdraw any winnings made using the bonus money portion of your balance. ("Play through Requirement"). For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play through Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions. In the event that a Player has a positive cash balance after the 50x wagering requirement is complete and such Player attempts to make a withdrawal, the withdrawal of winnings derived from the Free Spins will be capped at 100 Casino Credits (in the Player’s currency of play) and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- The Bonus amount is subject to a minimum play through (wager) of 50 times (50x) by you before it can be transferred from your Bonus Balance to your Cash Balance ("Play Through Requirement"). For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play through Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000.
- You may thus not claim or receive a Free Spins offer at this Casino if you have previously claimed or received a Free Spins offer from another Group member Casino and have not yet wagered such previously claimed or received a Free Spins offer and its associated initial deposit at least 100 times at the Group member Casino that granted you such Free Spins offer. If your Account at this Casino has been credited with a Free Spins offer for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino shall retrospectively void such Sign-Up Bonus and any winnings received by you after the Free Spins offer has been credited to your relevant accounts.
- Wagering on all games except Roulette, Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Table Poker, Casino War & Red Dog will count towards meeting the Play Through Requirement; however the percentage of the Sign-Up Bonus which may be wagered on certain games will vary as follows*:
- 100% All Slots, Keno & Scratch Card games (Re-spins on slot games counts 10%)
- 8% All video/power Pokers (excluding All Aces and Jacks or Better video pokers), all blackjacks (excluding Classic Blackjack)
- 2% Classic Blackjacks, All Aces video pokers, all Jacks or Better video pokers
- 0% all baccarats, all craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo
- Wagers placed using the gamble feature 0%
- All game play MPV (Multiplayer Tournaments) 0%
- If you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these games at our discretion.
- IMPORTANT: the contribution percentages and playthrough requirements may differ per promotion and/or geographical location. In this instance, the percentage amounts and playthrough requirements quoted in the promotion's Terms & Conditions will apply. Please always refer to the specific Terms & Conditions associated with each promotion to avoid any misunderstanding *Progressive games will contribute to the Play through Requirement as per the game type. For example, Progressive Slots will contribute 100% to the Play through Requirement. ** Please note that wagers placed using the gamble feature will not count towards the Play through Requirement. *** Please note that all game play on MPV (Multi Player Tournaments), will not count towards the Play through Requirement.
- After fulfilling the total Play through Requirement on your first Sign-Up Bonus you can withdraw from your Cash Balance at any time.
- This bonus offer expires upon cashin. Any claim made to this bonus after a cashin has been requested, whether pending or paid, will render the bonus void. Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have met all wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
- Should a withdrawal be submitted before the free Spins Bonus is credited to the Bonus Account, the bonus will be forfeited.
- You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've either met the wagering requirements or played through all funds in the Bonus Account. Winnings on bets from the Bonus Account, after the wagering requirements have been met, go straight to the Cash Account.
- If you do not want any Sign-Up Bonus which has been deposited into your account by the Casino then you are entitled to request that the Sign-Up Bonus be reversed out of your Casino account, subject to no Play Through having taken place on either the initial deposit or associated Sign-Up Bonus. You can do this by contacting Customer support by way of email or live chat, where after the Sign-Up Bonus reversal will take place. If any Play Through has taken place, then that Sign-Up Bonus may not be removed from your account (either by means of withdrawal or a request to the support staff) until the Play through Requirement associated with that Sign-Up Bonus has been met.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns e.g. playing of equal, zero margin bets or hedge betting, which all shall be considered irregular gaming for Sign-Up Bonus Play Through Requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. The Casino reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" for Sign-Up Bonus Play through Requirement purposes from time-to-time and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred to meet Sign-Up Bonus Play through Requirements.
- In the event that the Casino believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or you are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by Us, the Casino Group may at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Services and/or block your account. In such circumstances, the Casino shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts.
- If the Sign-Up Bonus remains unused in your Bonus Balance for two (2) months or longer from the date the claim was made, the Sign-Up Bonus will be forfeited to the Casino.
- The Casino Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to this Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions and the Casino Rules Terms and Conditions, the Promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent that the Rules, Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Casino management will be considered full and final. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The Casino management reserves the right to end or amend this Promotion at any time without giving notice.
9.4 / 10
First Deposit Bonus Terms
A player is eligible for a refund bonus if the player has lost all deposits or partial deposits made on the same day as his first deposit (first deposit included). Examples: * A player must make a minimum deposit of $20 in order to qualify for the bonus. * The minimum amount of refund bonus that will be given is $1. The maximum amount of refund bonus that will be given is $1000. * A player must wager the refund bonus 30 times. * Refund bonuses will be issued directly to a player's account on the following day of the first deposit by the end of the day, casino time. The Player will be notified by email.
$200 Free on Your Second Deposit
To receive your 50% free bonus up to $200, you need to make your second single deposit into your account and you will receive this play bonus instantly! For example: Deposit $50 get $25 Free -You play with $75 Deposit $100 get $50 Free - You play with $150 Deposit $400 get $200 Free - You play with $600 Please note that the only deposit that is eligible for this play bonus is your second deposit at the Casino. The total maximum play bonus that will be given for a second deposit bonus is $200. This play bonus may not be combined with any other bonus unless otherwise stated. In the interest of fair gaming, in order to cash out any amount of money you must wager at least thirty (30) times your play bonus plus deposit. If you withdraw before having reached the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be void. For example: Deposit $50 get $25 Free - minimum wager is $2,250 Deposit $100 get $50 Free - minimum wager is $4,500 Deposit $400 get $200 Free - minimum wager is $18,000 You may also receive up to an additional 15% if you deposit $401 or above. The Casino will award you with an additional 10% for using EcoCard, paysafecard, Instadebit, or UsemyBank. Or an additional 15% if you use Instant Wire transfer, or Ukash - see below Up to 15% Extra Terms. For example: Deposit $450 and get 10% for the $50 (amount over $400) = $5 extra.
1 / 10
100% Deposit Match Bonus from £20 to £100
- Deposit between £20-£100 today to take advantage of our great welcome offer and experience the thrill of the casino with our range of online games.
- Plus enjoy 20 free spins on MONOPOLY Live, a unique special edition of one of the world’s best-known board games!
Full Terms and ConditionsGeneral When we offer a bonus to our players we offer that bonus subject to terms and conditions at all times. These terms outline the key requirements you must meet, as a player, to both secure, use and withdraw our bonus funds, including any associated bonus winnings. By accepting our bonus you are deemed to have read, understood and to have accepted the terms and conditions which follow. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions then please navigate away from this page and/or do not accept bonus terms when presented with them when registering for / logging into your account with us. Significant Terms
- This bonus is open to new customers who have been named in the promotional email. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Players previously excluded from our site, promotions, bonuses, concessions, or rewards, are not eligible.
- New customers who make a deposit will be awarded 100% Deposit Match Bonus up to a maximum of £100 and will have 15 days to accept the bonus
- Minimum deposit of £20 to qualify
- An amount equivalent to the Deposit Match Bonus funds awarded under this promotion must be wagered at least 50 times within 30 days of accepting the bonus. This means that as a minimum you must bet 50 times the amount of the bonus awarded, on the qualifying games, within 30 days, before either your initial bonus, or any subsequent winnings derived from it, can be withdrawn.
- Only wagers placed on qualifying game(s) count towards completing your wagering requirement for your deposit match bonus (above). A list of qualifying game(s) can be found here. Utilising bonus funds on a non-qualifying game(s) is a breach of bonus terms and will result in cancellation and forfeit of all or part of your bonus balance to us.
- Certain qualifying games shown on the above link only “count” as a percentage (%) of one wagering requirement. For example, if you play on a game with a 50% wagering requirement you would have to bet 100 times the amount of your bonus before your initial bonus, or any subsequent winnings arising from it, could be withdrawn.
- There is a maximum single wager bonus bet of £5 per betting “round” or “hand” for the purposes of our wagering requirements. Exceeding the single wager limit is a breach of our bonus terms which will lead to forfeit of all or part of your bonus.
- During Deposit Match Bonus gameplay money will initially be taken from real money funds before any bonus funds are used however both real money fund wagers and bonus fund wagers count towards the wagering requirements.
- We will cancel and void all or part of your bonus balance in the event of play designed or intended to circumvent or significantly reduce the risk of your betting with your bonus funds. The following practices significantly reduce the risk of your betting with bonus funds:-
- on Roulette in a single spin, one or more of:-
- Covering 24 or more of the 37 available numbers;
- Betting on Red and Black;
- Betting on Odds and Evens;
- Betting on 1-18 (inclusive) and 19-36 (inclusive);
- Betting on all three columns of the table layout;
- Betting on all three dozens
- On Baccarat / Dragon Tiger betting on both Banker and Player on the same coup
- On Football Studio betting on Home and Away on the same game
- On Dream Catcher or MONOPOLY Live, in a single spin covering 4 or more of the segments
- on Roulette in a single spin, one or more of:-
- use of multiple accounts (whether with ourselves or others), or held by you and/or acting in concert with others, to cover all or a majority of eventualities in any casino game(s), or all or a majority of outcomes on sporting event(s).
- Free Spins Casino Bonus will be awarded after wagering requirements for Deposit Match Bonus have been met. £2 casino bonus will be credited immediately and can only be used on Dream Catcher table.
- All winnings from Free Spins Casino Bonus will be paid as bonus funds.
- An amount equivalent to the winnings from Free Spins Casino Bonus awarded as bonus funds under this promotion must be wagered at least 1 time within 7 days of accepting the bonus. This means that as a minimum you must bet 1 time the winnings from Free Spins awarded, on the qualifying games, within 7 days, before either your initial bonus, or any subsequent winnings derived from it, can be withdrawn.
- Only wagers placed on qualifying game(s) count towards completing your wagering requirement for your winnings from Free Spins Casino Bonus awarded. Only MONOPOLY Live is defined as a qualifying game for this promotion. Utilising bonus funds on a non-qualifying game(s) is a breach of bonus terms and will result in cancellation and forfeit of all or part of your bonus balance to us.
- There is a maximum single wager bonus bet of £5 per betting “round” or “hand” for the purposes of our wagering requirements. Exceeding the single wager limit is a breach of our bonus terms which will lead to forfeit of all or part of your bonus.
- The maximum winnings that can be won from the Free Spins Casino Bonus awarded under this bonus are £200. Any remaining winnings will be automatically deleted from the players account upon meeting the bonus wagering requirement.
- During Free Spins Casino Bonus gameplay money will initially be taken from bonus funds before any real money funds are used.
- We will cancel and void all or part of your bonus balance in the event of play designed or intended to circumvent or significantly reduce the risk of your betting with your bonus funds. The following practices significantly reduce the risk of your betting with bonus funds:-
- On MONOPOLY Live, in a single spin covering 4 or more of the segments.
- We will cancel and void all or part of your bonus balance in the event of play designed or intended to circumvent or significantly reduce the risk of your betting with your bonus funds. The following practices significantly reduce the risk of your betting with bonus funds:-
- use of multiple accounts (whether with ourselves or others), or held by you and/or acting in concert with others, to cover all or a majority of eventualities in any casino game(s), or all or a majority of outcomes on sporting event(s).
- You agree that all play on our website is subject to our Website Terms and Conditions of Use at all times. You acknowledge and confirm that those terms permit cancellation, forfeit, and voiding of all or part of your bonus funds and any associated winnings (including winnings generated from your own deposits or any bonus) in the event of play reasonably considered to be a contravention of those terms, including but not limited to, instances of actual or suspected cheating, collusion, or fraud). For full details please see here.
- You agree that we may legitimately cancel, void and/or forfeit all or part of your bonus funds and bonus winnings where we know or have reasonable cause to suspect that you have:-
- practised betting methodologies (whether alone or with others and whether on our website alone or in conjunction with others) with the object or effect of inflating or guaranteeing an overall profit from your bonus or eliminating normal gaming and wagering chance from your play; or
- have registered on our site or bonus by means of a link from websites which advocate betting methodologies with the object or effect of inflating or guaranteeing an overall profit or income from your bonus, or which otherwise advocate “matched” betting strategies, “betting arbitrage” strategies, “double betting” strategies, or other “risk free”, “no risk”, or “guaranteed return” betting systems. The use of any such service and/or your application of strategies recommended by any such service, is and remains strictly prohibited at all times.
- If you complete our wagering requirements in accordance with these bonus terms both the initial bonus awarded by us as well as any unspent bonus winnings may be withdrawn by you, subject always to the final checks we make to ensure that all applicable bonus and gaming integrity requirements have been met in full.
- You may withdraw your own unspent deposit funds and any winnings derived from them at any time. However, if you make a withdrawal before the wagering requirements have been met you will forfeit all bonus funds awarded under this offer.
Main Bonus Terms and Conditions1. Terms and Conditions Applicable to Bonus and Play on our Website All bonus offers are subject to (i) these Bonus Terms and Conditions and (ii) Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use, at all times, to the exclusion of all other terms you may seek to impose or introduce (if any). Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use set out our complaints process, procedures for self-exclusion, the general terms applicable to our offer of an online gaming service and limit our liability in all cases (bar personal injury) to the lesser of any disputed stake or any disputed bet or wager. We will post updated terms on our website from time to time and inform you by email of significant changes. Continued membership or play post change will be taken as your acceptance of any revised terms. 2. Eligibility You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK (but not NI, IOM or the Channel Islands) to participate in our bonus. Only one active bonus can be used at any one time. Additional bonuses will queue behind the active bonus and will be activated when either wagering requirements for the preceding bonus have been met or the bonus is void/cancelled. You will be notified when a new bonus is activated. 3. Entry You must accept the bonus when it is presented via pop-up. We will not reissue any bonus which is not accepted or which is declined by You. 4. Wagering Requirement When wagering requirements apply they will apply to bonus funds from the point at which they are applied to your online account. All bonus funds and bonus winnings are and remain the casinos money unless and won’t transfer to player until all wagering requirements set out in the Significant Terms have been met in full. 5. Bonus and Deposit Funds When we credit you with a bonus you may have two notional balances on your online account namely (i) your bonus balance funds (subject to wagering requirement before withdrawal of bonus or bonus balance winnings, if any, can take place) and (ii) your own cash deposit balance. No significant restrictions apply to your use or withdrawal of your own cash deposit balance at any time. Where wagering requirements apply, you will forfeit your bonus upon withdrawal of real money funds before wagering requirements have been met. 6. Our Rights Should You breach these Terms or should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that You have done so, We reserve the right at all times to void all or part of a Bonus, Wagering round, your winnings or any associated benefits (including loyalty and reward points or tiers, where applicable) and/or to take such further action as we may deem appropriate (including where breach is discovered post wagering requirement being met) the right to set off any loss suffered by us against funds held on Your account balance (if any), or any other recovery or remedial actions. 7. General References to “Genting” “We” “Our” or “Us” are references to Genting Casinos UK Limited a company registered in England (Co. No. 01519689) whose registered office is located at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA the owner and operator of GentingCasino.Com and GentingBet.com which is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. See our “contact us” and “about” pages for further details. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising from them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising from these Terms.
1 / 10
Welcome Package Up To 1000 $/£/€New players only/Opt-in Required. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins, contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days/ free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 5 times the bonus amount or from free spins: $/£/€ 20.
Terms And Conditions
- The above offer is valid until further notice and is valid only once per account.
- Bonus or any winnings from the free spins must be wagered 50 times before a withdrawal may be made. Wagering contributions apply and vary from game to game.
- The promotion is subject to the VegasParadise's Terms and conditions.
- VegasParadise reserves the right to alter this chapter, cancel, modify or suspend any offer and any promotion at any time and without prior notice – in respect of any Bonus that has yet to be provided to You. Nothing in this section limits any other right and/or remedy granted to Us.
- These terms and conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes. In case of deviations, the English version applies.
Full Terms And Conditions
- The Site is operated by ProgressPlay Ltd (the "Company"), with registered address at Level 3 (suite no. 1258), Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, Malta. The Company operates online games in accordance with Malta Gaming Authority, Licence Number MGA/B2C/231/2012 issued on 16th April, 2013 and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, License Number 000-039335-R-319313-012.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your ("You", "Your" or "Player") use of the online and mobile gaming services provided to You by the Company. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully by You in their entirety prior to Your use of the Services. Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between You and the Company.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall (unless the context otherwise requires) have the meanings set out beside them:
- "£/$/€/kr" - shall mean the currency with which You registered Your Account.
- "Account" shall mean a personal account opened by an individual, solely for such individual to enable such individual to play the Games at the Site.
- "Bet" shall mean a bet placed by You on an Event.
- "Games" shall mean any of the games made available on the Site including Events.
- "Event" shall mean any event upon which a Bet is available on the Site.
- "Illegal Actions" shall mean illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, or other improper activities (including, but not limited to, (i) collusion between Players, (ii) the use of devices and software such as robots, (iii) sale, transfer and/or acquiring Accounts from other Players, (iv) transfer of funds amongst Players' Accounts),(v) match fixing or otherwise influencing an Event and/or the outcome of any Bet contrary to applicable legislation and/or the rules of the relevant matches, as well as breaking into the Site or attempting to do the same.
- "Restricted Territories" shall mean the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and the United States of America and additional jurisdictions blocked by the Company at its sole discretion. This list may be amended by the Company, at its sole discretion, from time to time.
- "Services" shall mean the Company's Games and any other services and activities offered at the Site.
- "Complaint" shall mean an expression of dissatisfaction in relation to the Services provided as stated in XIV below.
- "Dispute" shall mean a Complaint that has not been resolved by the Company as set out in these Terms and Conditions within the initial 8 week period stated in XIV below.
- "Site" shall mean any website and/or mobile site and/or mobile application owned, operated or hosted by the Company.
- "We", "Our" or "Us" shall mean the Company, and/or any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, consultants and contractors.
- By using the Site, registering at the Site, or by participating in one of the Services, You agree to be bound by and to act in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, as they may be updated from time to time, without any reservation.
- The Company reserves its right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, in its absolute and exclusive discretion. You will be notified of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the changes coming into effect. Any Bet made prior to the entry into force of the revised Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions in force when placing the Bet. If You do not wish to be bound by such amendment You must stop using the Site and Services. Should You wish to stop using the Site and Services following any change to the Terms and Conditions, You may withdraw all available funds and close Your Account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and constitute the entire and whole agreement between You and the Company. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, You have not relied on any representation except for any express representation made by the Company in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use the Services if You comply with all of the following:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher); in this respect, the Company wishes to draw Your attention to the fact that underage gambling is an offence;
- You are the owner of a valid payment method (or authorized to use a valid payment method by the owner of that valid payment method); and
- You do not violate any law or regulation as a result of using the Services. In this context, You agree that if You reside or are present in any jurisdiction that prohibits using the Services offered at the Site (including without limitation any of the Restricted Territories) You shall not participate in the prohibited activity.
- You are not a player or otherwise have any connection or can have any influence over an Event and/or any outcome of a Bet.
- The Services are intended only for Players who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from gambling on the Internet and/or mobile devices. The Company does not intend to enable You to contravene applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that Your use of the Site and/or the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The offering or availability of the Services shall not be deemed or interpreted as an offer or invitation by Us to use the Services, if You reside in a place in which such use is currently forbidden by law (including without limitation the Restricted Territories), or where the Company, in its sole discretion, elects not to offer Services. You shall be solely responsible for determining whether Your use of the Site and/or Services is legal in the place where You live and/or use the Site and/or Services. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the legality of the Services and/or of the Site and/or of any person's participation in the Services through this Site, and shall not be responsible for any illegal use of the Site by You. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You comply with any and all laws applicable to You before registering or participating in any of the Services through this Site. You should consult with legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction about the legality of Your use of the Site and/or the Services.
- Until We have satisfactorily completed age verification, You will not be permitted to withdraw any winnings from Your Account. In addition, if You deposited money using any type of payment method other than a credit card, and age verification has not been satisfactorily completed in respect of You within 72 hours of You attempting to register and open an Account and deposit money with the site, then (i) Your Account may be frozen, and (ii) no further gambling will be permitted via Your Account until age verification has been successfully completed. In addition, the Company reserves the right at any time to request from You evidence of age and if satisfactory proof of age is not provided within 72 hours of Our requesting such proof, then the above-mentioned consequences will apply, mutatis mutandis. In the event that it is found that You are under the age of 18, or the legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher), then the Company shall close Your Account and return to You all funds deposited, but the bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings shall not be paid and will be voided.
- Employees, directors and officers of the Company, as well as members of their families, affiliates or subsidiaries, and all other persons connected, directly or indirectly, to the computer systems or the security system employed by the Company, as well as any person involved in the operation of this Site and the establishment thereof, including, but not limited to advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, insurers and legal advisers, webmasters and web suppliers and family members thereof, are not entitled to participate in any of the Services. For the sake of good order it is clarified that any person who is not entitled to participate as aforesaid - as well as any other person who substitutes such excluded person - is also not entitled to any of the prizes afforded or referred to by the Site, and the Company reserves the right to suspend the Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in the Account.
- Anyone interested in participating in the Services is obliged to register and open an Account at the Site.
- The Company shall review the details, information and documentation provided by You as a part Our "know your customer" process. The Company will carry additional “know your customer" process upon any special circumstances including, but not limited to, high fraud score, suspicious details provided, a high number of deposits, various IPs used to access the Account, abnormal game play activity and Your jurisdiction.
- You shall be fully and solely responsible to reserve in confidentiality Your Identification Details and not to transfer them to another. The full responsibility for an unauthorized use of Your Identification Details lies solely with You, and You alone will bear all responsibility derived from any unauthorized use of Your Identification Details. If You misplace, forget or lose Your Identification Details because of anything other than the Company's error, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss associated with such occurrence.
- You are only allowed to have one Account at this Site. If You open more than one Account, the Company may block or close any or all of Your Accounts at its sole and absolute discretion; in which case the Company may void the bonuses, winnings and bonuses winnings in the Accounts as well as return all funds deposited in the Accounts.
- The Company may at its own discretion and without having to provide justification, refuse to open an Account or close an existing Account. However, all contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- You hereby represent that the registration of Your Account is done personally by You and not by any third party.
- By opening an Account, You hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that (a) the details You submit during the registration process are true and correct, and that You will update them, immediately upon any change thereto, (b) Your Account is for Your personal use only and shall not be used by any third party, (c) any funds You deposit in the Account may and will be used by You solely for playing the Games and/or using the Services, (d) the Company is not a financial institution and any funds in Your Account shall not accrue any linkage differentials and/or interest, (e) You are of sound mind and You are capable of taking responsibility for Your own actions, (f) it is Your responsibility to read and understand the Games rules and procedures and that You fully understand these rules and procedures, (g) You understand that the use of the Games carries with it a risk of losing funds wagered in the Games, (h) You will cooperate with the Company and provide it with all requested documentation in a full, complete and truthful manner, (i) You have verified and determined that Your use of the Services does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to You, (j) You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable due to Your use of the Site (including, but not limited to, payment of winnings), (k) You will use the Services in good faith towards the Company and others using the Services, (l) You will be solely responsible for all Your losses resulting from placing bets at the Site and playing the Games, (m) the Company may at its sole discretion, decide whether to open, maintain and/or close Your Account (provided that existing contractual obligations are honoured), as well as suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in Your Account - where You have broken any provision of these Terms and Conditions, (n) You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account details (including Your user name and password required for entering Your Account), and for any and all actions and transactions taken in connection with Your Account by anyone who enters Your Account while using Your details, and all such actions and transactions shall be deemed as actions and transactions taken by You, (o) You will immediately inform the Company of any suspected unauthorized use of Your Account, (p) You shall not make any charge backs and/or deny or reverse any payment made by You in connection with the Services, and You shall reimburse Us for any loss or damage We incur as a result of any such action, and in any event You will promptly pay any and all of Your debts to Us, and (q) You shall indemnify Us and hold Us harmless, from and against all direct and indirect claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You, and any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Site or any unauthorized use of the Site by any third party.
- You further represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that (a) You will not use Your Account, and will not allow any third party to use Your Account, for any Illegal Actions, (b) in case You will perform any Illegal Action the Company shall be entitled to disclose any and all of Your details and information to the relevant authorities, and to suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in Your Account, (c) all money that You deposit into Your Account is not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source; (d) You shall be solely responsible for all losses, liabilities and damages incurred as a result of any Illegal Action performed by You and You shall indemnify Us for any such losses, damages and liabilities, (e) You have not had an Account in the past which was terminated or suspended by the Company, (f) the means of payment (e.g. credit card) information You provided the Company in connection with Your Account are of means of payment owned by You and in Your name (or that the owner of the means of payment provided You with all required consent to use that means of payment for placing a wager via the Site, and You are acting within the confines of that consent) and was not stolen or reported as lost, (g) We are not obligated in any form or manner to validate the consent granted to You by the owner of the means of payment which You use, and (h) You are not and You have not notified the Company that You are addicted to gambling.
- If your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission (Customers in the UK), your account must be verified before you are allowed to deposit funds or gamble (with your own funds or bonus funds) or before you can access any free-to-play games. You may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to Us to verify your name, address and date of birth:
- Proof of ID: A valid photographic identifying document is required in order to process Your first deposit. The ID can be a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or national ID card. Your name, photograph and signature must appear on the copy sent to Us. In some cases, You may be asked to have Your documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy.
- Proof of address: This can come in the form of a recent utility bill or credit card statement that shows Your full name and address as listed in Your Account.
- It is unlawful to deposit any money in Your Account from ill-gotten means, and You will not make such deposits. Without derogating from the above, You hereby acknowledge that the Company will check all transactions to prevent money laundering, and will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
- The following deposit methods are available to deposit money with the Company: Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Neteller, PayviaPhone, Paysafecard, Trustly, iDeal, Skrill, Sofort, GiroPay, Euteller, WebMoney, Qiwi, Zimpler, Ecopayz and Fast BankTransfer. Availability of each payment method depends on Your registration country and chosen currency. Your Account will be credited with the deposit only after the deposit is confirmed by the Company and the relevant payment method; until such confirmation is received, Your Account will not include such deposit in the Account's balance. The Company does not provide credit, nor does it participate in, arrange, permit or knowingly facilitate the giving of credit. Deposits made via PayviaPhone has a 15% processing fee which will be deducted from your deposit amount.
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that the Company imposes certain deposit limits, at its discretion and subject to various reviews and verifications performed by the Company. These could vary over time and in accordance with various characteristics relating to each customer and deposit; by way of example, PayviaPhone deposits are from GBP 10 to GBP 30 per phone number, Paysafecard – from £/$/€ 10 or 100kr to £/$/€ 700 or 7,000kr per deposit per Site.
- The Company is required by its licence issued by the Gambling Commission to inform You about what happens to funds which the Company holds on account for You, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency . The Company shall hold your funds in a separate bank account so as to be kept segregated from the Company's own accounts, in accordance with the Company's regulatory obligations. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation. For additional information, You can click here - Protection of customer funds.
- It is Your responsibility to notify the Company immediately of a lost or stolen payment method, or of any change in the payment method; any losses and damages caused due to Your failure to provide such immediate notification will be solely borne by You, and We will not be liable for any such losses and damages.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from Your Account to other Players or to receive money from other Players in Your Account, or to sell, transfer and/or acquire Accounts from other Players.
- If Your Account is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, it will be deemed an Inactive Account if You have not logged into Your Account for a period of 12 (twelve) months. Any Inactive Account will be charged with an administrative fee equivalent to 5 (five) Euros per month, provided the Company has notified You 30 (thirty) days prior to Your Account becoming Inactive, that such fees will be incurred; the maximum amount of fees thus incurred will be the balance of Your Account . If You have not logged into Your Account for a period of 30 (thirty) months, Your Account will be deemed a Dormant Account, in which case the Company shall remit the balance of Your Account (after deduction of the charges referred to in this section) to You, or to if You cannot be satisfactorily located - to the Malta Gaming Authority.
- The arrangement outlined in section 7 will not apply to an Account which is regulated by the Gambling Commission.
- In any case in which Your Account becomes a Dormant Account or an Inactive Account according to section 7 (which is not applicable if Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission), is blocked from further use or closed, and without derogating from the Company's right to seize and forfeiture any and all funds held in Your Account, You may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request to reopen Your Account and/or return the balance of Your Account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company is under no obligation to accept Your request, and such request will be reviewed in accordance with the relevant facts and circumstances and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may ask at any time to close Your Account by sending an email to the Company's customer support at email@example.com, and You will be contacted by customer support accordingly in order to facilitate such request.
- The Company's default user history presentation provides only part of the game history; if You wish to receive all of Your game history, please contact the Company's customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Once a Bet is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- A Bet placed after the Event commences (save for in play betting) and/or a Bet placed after the result of the Bet is known, are invalid and do not entitle You to receive any winnings from such a Bet; the sum of the Bet shall be returned to You in such a case.
- The Company may offer a cash-out feature in some Bets on some Events, at its sole and absolute discretion. This feature, if offered, will allow You to cash-out part or all of Your Bet prior to the end of the Event upon which You placed the Bet. The return provided to You according to the cash-out feature will change during the Event and will be determined by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion. We are under no obligation to provide the cash-out feature in any Event and/or Bet and can cancel this feature altogether without being required to provide any notice about it.
- The result of the Bet is confirmed by the Company in accordance with official results published by the applicable governing bodies arranging the Events and/or according to alternative sources of information; in an event of a conflict between the official results and other sources of information, the Company shall determine the result of the Bet. If the Company is unable to determine the result of the Bet, the Bet will be void and the wager will be returned to You.
- Subject to section 15, the Company will publish the result of the Bet on the Site, and the Account shall be credited with winnings (if any) within 72 hours of the Company publishing the result of the Bet. In an event of conflict between the results published on the Site and the results registered with the Company’s systems (or with systems operated on the Company's behalf by third parties), the latter shall prevail.
- You may withdraw Your real money balance (Your deposit and any winnings generated from the deposit) at any time - without restriction, except where necessary to comply with any general regulatory obligations.
- Before any withdrawal you have to make at least one successful deposit.
- When You request a withdrawal, the funds requested are transferred to the payment method(s) You initially used to deposit.
- In case where Your payment method is not available for withdrawal due to third party's policy's restrictions, the withdrawal will be made to another payment method available to You.
- If You have outstanding deposits, the Company reserves the right to postpone or halt withdrawal payments until all deposits are received and confirmed.
- Should Your bank or payment method charge a processing fee in connection with the withdrawal, the payment of this fee is Your responsibility.
- In a case where We cease to offer Our Services in a specific jurisdiction, a reasonable processing fee (beyond that stated in section 7) may be charged to You upon withdrawal.
- It is Your responsibility to notify Us immediately of a lost or stolen credit/debit card or change of details to an e-wallet; any losses and damages stemming from a failure on Your part to provide immediately such a notification will be borne solely by You, and We will not be liable for any such losses and damages.
- Withdrawals are subject to a processing fee in the amount of £/$/€2.5 or 25kr per withdrawal.
- If Your Account is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the maximum withdrawal amount per Account is (i) £/$/€ 3,000 or 30,000kr per week, and (ii) £/$/€ 6,000 or 60,000kr per month. In case of progressive jackpots, the winnings can be withdrawn at once in full amount, except in case of Divine Fortune jackpot win where the maximum withdrawal amount per month is £/$/€ 30,000 or 300,000kr. We may, at Our sole discretion, increase these limits to Our valued Players.
- Visa credit and debit card withdrawals are not available in certain countries due to local issuer restrictions.
- MasterCard and debit card withdrawals are not available due to issuer restrictions.
- Skrill, Webmoney and Qiwi may only be used as a withdrawal option in case a successful payment was done previously.
- Some methods are only available in certain countries and with certain currencies.
- For further information please contact Our customer support via LiveChat or e-mail at: email@example.com
- If your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission (Customers in the UK), your payment method used for deposit must be verified before any withdrawal can be processed. You may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to Us:
- If deposited or withdrawing via Credit/Debit Card please provide back and front of the card that you have used with us. We need to see the first and last four digits of your card, your name and expiry date, you can cover the 8 middle digits and CVV code for security reasons.
- If deposited or withdrawing via an E-Wallet please provide a screenshot or photo of the e-wallets profile page showing your name and email.
- If deposit via PayViaPhone please provide a photo of your phone bill showing the mobile number that you have used with us and your full name.
- If deposited via any other method please provide a photo or screenshot of the method showing your name
- If your Account is regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority, we may sometimes require identity verification before processing a withdrawal. You may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to Us:
- Credit/debit card used to fund Your Account: A clear, legible copy of both sides of the card is required. For security reasons, the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the three-digit code on the back of the card's copy must be crossed out.
- Proof of address: This can come in the form of a recent utility bill or credit card statement that shows Your full name and address as listed in Your Account.
- Proof of ID: A valid photographic identifying document is required in order to process Your first withdrawal. The ID can be a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or national ID card. Your name, photograph and signature must appear on the copy sent to Us. In some cases, You may be asked to have Your documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy.
- The additional documentation requirement will be mandatory where Your cumulative withdrawals amount to £/$/€1500 or 15,000kr.
- Should concerns arise regarding your documentation in connection with Anti-Money Laundering or similar issues, then the Company may request notarized documents and suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) until further notification.
- In order to make a withdrawal, click on the "Cashier" icon, followed by the "Withdrawal" option. The select Your preferred withdrawal method, fill out the relevant form as per the withdrawal method chosen, click "Withdraw" and the withdrawal process will begin.
- Please be advised that all cash out requests will appear as "Pending" for 3 business days (for Swedish Players - 24 hours), during which time You can cancel the request. In order to cancel Your withdrawal request, go to the "Cancel Withdrawal" tab and click "Cancel" next to Your withdrawal amount.
- After 3 business days (for Swedish Players - 24 hours), the status of Your withdrawal request will change to "Processing" and You will no longer be able to cancel it. You will receive an email notification once Your request has been delivered and the funds have been transferred to You.
- For assistance with withdrawals or any other matter, feel free to Contact Us
- The methods with which You can use to withdraw funds from Your Account are: Credit and Debit Cards, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Ecopayz, Euteller, Qiwi, Webmoney and Bank Transfer.
- Always remember that the Services are for Your personal entertainment; they are not meant to make You rich overnight and there are no winnings formulas. Make sure to budget Your money and know the game rules. We urge You to review information available at https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/, http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ or similar websites so as to ensure You are gambling responsibly. Furthermore, We suggest that You employ measures aimed towards gambling responsibly, such as timers or other forms of reminders and/or duration, wagers and loss restrictions while gambling. We offer measures relating to deposit limits, wager limits, loss limits and session limits; any reduction in the limits will take effect immediately and any increase in the limits will take seven days (or 24 hours if Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission) before coming into effect. In addition, We offer self-exclusion and cooling off options (as further detailed in sections 2-8). We also wish to draw Your attention to the existence of software preventing an individual computer from accessing online gambling websites, such as www.cyberpatrol.com or www.gamblock.com/
- You may exclude Yourself from the use of the Services for any definite or indefinite time (or, if Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission - for a minimum period of between six months to 12 months (extendable by You for one or more periods of at least six months each)) via the responsible gaming section in the client interface or by contacting our customer support via (firstname.lastname@example.org), in accordance with Your decision to be provided to the Company. Prior to confirming Your self-exclusion request, You will be provided with information regarding the consequences of self-exclusion. Should You decide to be self-excluded, We encourage You to consider extending Your self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators currently used by You. Any undetermined bets at the time of Your self-exclusion will be settled in the normal way, according to the normal timescales and, if subsequently applicable, winnings paid to You. Any self-exclusion Account blocks cannot be undone during the agreed self-exclusion period.
- Following Your request to be self-excluded: (i) Your Account will be closed and any funds held in Your Account will be returned to You (subject to the provisions of section V/8); (ii) As soon as practicable after Your request to be self-excluded is submitted to the Company, You will cease to receive any marketing materials relating to the Services; provided, however, that this will not extend to blanket marketing which is targeted as a particular geographical area and where You would not be knowingly included.
- It is hereby clarified that regardless of the length of Your self-exclusion period, at the end of such self-exclusion period, such self-exclusion will end and you will be allowed to commence wagering with the Company and also receive marketing materials. If Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission, at the end of such self-exclusion period, such self-exclusion will remain in place unless You take a positive action in order to gamble again (subject to a minimum self-exclusion period of six months), and You will not receive any marketing materials unless You have taken a positive action in order to gamble again and agreed to accept such marketing materials. The positive action in order to gamble again must be accompanied by a one day cooling off period prior to allowing You to gamble again.
- In requesting self-exclusion, You agree to provide full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so Your access/use of the Site and Services can be restricted. If You do choose to self-exclude, We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure We comply with Your self-exclusion. However, in agreeing to self-exclude, You accept that You have a parallel obligation not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, We have no responsibility or liability for any subsequent consequences or losses howsoever caused that You may suffer or incur if You commence or continue to gamble through additional online accounts where You have changed any of the registration details or You provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion agreed. Any self-exclusion, time out or any similar action will be valid across all websites operated by the Company.
- If You are uncertain whether to exclude Yourself from the site, ask Yourself the following:
- Have You been diagnosed with an addictive disorder previously?
- Do You place bets while under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Is gambling interfering with Your daily life?
- Are You trying to recover previous loses by placing more bets? If You answered ‘yes' to one or more of the questions above, it is strongly recommended that You contact the customer support team and ask to be excluded as well as seek professional help.
- If Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission, You may request a time out from gambling, which is a cool off period of between 1 to 42 days. A request for a time out period should be submitted via the Site in the casino client under the responsible gambling section. Once the cool off period requested is over, or if You asked to end it, then, despite anything to the contrary herein, You will be allowed to continue and gamble without any restrictions.
- You may set up a reality check timeframe through the responsible gaming screen. Once set, the time that has passed since You started to play the Games within the same session will appear on the screen (the "Timecount"). Once the Timecount will reach the reality check timeframe You have set, You will be prevented from continuing playing the Games during the same session until You acknowledge You wish to continue playing the Games. If You acknowledge You wish to continue playing the Games, Timecount until the next reality check will be reset, and the abovementioned process will recommence. Beginning a new session will cause the Timecount to reset as well. At any point in time, You may change and/or cancel the reality check timeframe, and such change or cancellation will enter into force immediately (and in the case of change, will reset the Timecount).
- Once You make an eligible deposit according to a promotion offered by the Site, You immediately receive a Deposit Bonus. The Deposit Bonus, in the form of bonus money, free bets and/or free spins, will appear in Your bonus balance.
- In addition, We may offer You a Complimentary Bonus, in the form of bonus money, free bets and/or free spins. The Complimentary Bonus will appear in Your bonus balance.
- Where a Site provides a Registration Bonus, then once You register with the Site, enter valid personal details and activate Your Account, You are eligible to receive the Registration Bonus; provided solely if You are a new registrant and never had an account with the Site. The Registration Bonus can be provided in the form of bonus money, free bets and/or free spins. The Registration Bonus will appear in Your bonus balance. Any player can receive only one Registration Bonus with each Site. Any Player can receive up to 5 (five) Registration Bonuses on the Progressplay network.
- All the above bonuses and the winnings generated by them are the Bonus Funds. In case of free spins, the winnings generated by the free spins are considered as the initial sum of that bonus. In the case of free bets, the winnings generated by the free bets (less the sum of the free bets wagered) will be added to your real money balance, and can be withdrawn at any time. The sum of the free bets cannot be withdrawn
- Your wagering is first deducted from the real money balance. When Your real money on Your balance is nil, the wagering will be done from Your bonus balance. If the wager You make is higher than the amount of real money on Your balance, then the wager will be composed from the sum of real money on Your balance and the remainder of the wager - from Your bonus balance. Any Winnings from such a wager shall be split between real money and bonus balance according to the sum of real money and bonus balance used in such a wager. If, at a later stage, Your real money on Your balance is higher than zero, any wagering you perform from that stage will once again be from the real money on Your balance.
- The Bonus Funds of each bonus will be converted to real money only after wagering 50 (fifty) times or in case of free bet 1 (one) time the initial sum of that bonus. The conversion from Bonus Funds to real money is capped at a sum equal to (i) 5 (five) times the initial sum of the bonus, OR (ii) in case of free spins - $/€/£ 20 or 200kr. Any amount of the Bonus Funds in excess of the conversion limit will not be converted to real money and will be removed from Your bonus balance.
- Only wagers made with Bonus Funds will contribute towards the wagering requirement in section 6 (the “Requirement”). Only wagers made after the first successful deposit will contribute to the Requirement. Wagers made with real money will not count towards the Requirement. If You have more than one active bonus, the winnings and the contribution towards the Requirement are divided between these bonuses according to the initial sum of each bonus. By way of example, if You have three active bonuses, the initial sum of the first was of EUR 2, of the second was of EUR 3, and of the third was of EUR 1, then the winnings and the Requirement will be calculated according to a 2-3-1 split.
- Only 5% (five percent) of wagers placed on all versions of video poker and/or power video poker shall be counted towards the Requirement; only 10% (ten percent) of wagers placed on all versions of Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, poker table games and/or jackpot games shall be counted towards the Requirement.
- The following games will not contribute to the Requirement: Cool Buck, Cool Buck 5 Reels, Forsaken Kingdom, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Jack Hammer 2, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider 2, Dragon Dance. Bikini Party, Big Bad Wolf.
- The Requirement must be met in full within 30 (thirty) days, or in case of free bets and free spins - within 7 (seven) days, of the Bonus being credited to Your Account, otherwise the Bonus Funds will be removed from Your bonus balance in full and will not be converted into real money and/or You will not be entitled to the free bets or free spins.
- You may withdraw Your real money balance (Your deposit and any winnings generated from the deposit) at any time. However, any request of withdrawal of funds from Your real money balance prior to completing the Requirement will cause the removal of the Bonus Funds from Your bonus balance in full and they will not be converted into real money; any Pending Bonuses (see section 12 below) will be removed as well.
- Subject to the provisions of this section 12, only one bonus can be active at the same time. All other bonuses (save for free spins and free bets) will be considered as “Pending Bonuses”, with their applicable wagering requirements commencing only once the Requirement is met in full, or if the Bonus is cancelled for any reason; in addition, if Your Bonus Funds go below 0.5 $/€/£ or 5 kr, the next Pending Bonus (if any) will become active in parallel to the current Bonus. Any Pending Bonus (save for free spins and free bets) cannot be wagered and it will not appear in the bonus balance prior to becoming active, save for where the Bonus Funds go below 0.5 $/€/£ or 5 kr. The order of Pending Bonuses (save for free spins and free bets) becoming active will be on the basis of the time granting them to You. You can activate a Pending Bonus by cancelling the active and previous Pending Bonuses.
- If You wish to cancel the Bonus, the cancelation can be done under the Account tab > Bonus history tab; in which case the Bonus Winnings will be removed as well and will not be converted into real money.
- You shall be solely responsible for paying any relevant taxes levied in relation to the receipt of the Bonus Funds.
- The Bonus promotion may be subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions, provided to You in the applicable marketing materials, which must be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the Company deems that You acted in bad faith in relation to a Bonus and/or tried to abuse a Bonus, You shall become ineligible to receive the Bonus Funds; such ineligibility may be determined and the Bonus Funds cancelled and revoked, and Your Account may be closed. Abuse includes, but is not limited to, trying to create an unfair advantage, registering multiple accounts within the Progressplay network in order to take advantage of any Bonus, and/or receiving the Bonus and/or wagering, alone or together with others, in a manner which provides for guaranteed profits irrespective of the outcome of the wagering.
- If You knowingly attempt to circumvent the Company's systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in games which You would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, You shall be deemed to have breached these terms and conditions and the Bonus Funds will be cancelled and revoked, and Your Account may be closed.
- Without derogating from any other provision in these terms and conditions, before any withdrawals are processed, Your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular playing patterns. Additional examples of irregular playing patterns also include, but are not limited to: (i) placing single or multiple bets of a value of fifty percent or more of a Bonus on any single game, individual hand, or round, (ii) building a balance and significantly changing play patterns for example bet size, game types and bet structures etc. in order to meet the Requirement; (iii) placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed and by a drop in bet size equal to or more than 65% of the previous average bet size until the Requirement is met; (iv) reserving real money funds in any incomplete game round in order to use Bonus Funds before real money gameplay is completed; (v) making large wagers and then substantially reducing the wagers to meet the Requirement; and/or (vi) moving from a low weighted game to a high weighted game after a large win for the purpose of meeting the Requirement. Should the Company deem that irregular game play and/or betting techniques circumventing the standard house edge (including, but not limited to, martingale betting strategies, card counting as well as low risk betting in roulette such as betting on red/black in equal amounts) occurred, it reserves the right to cancel and revoke the Bonus Funds, and Your Account may be closed.
- Any non-insignificant breach of this chapter shall entitle the Company to cancel and revoke the Bonus Funds, and Your Account may be closed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter this chapter, cancel, modify or suspend any offer and any promotion at any time and without prior notice – in respect of any Bonus that has yet to be provided to You. Any bonuses granted prior to the change shall not be affected. The terms and conditions and the bonus policy that apply to any Bonus received by You are the Terms and Conditions and its Bonus Policy that are in force at the time in which You sign up to the Promotion to which that Bonus relates. Nothing in this section limits any other right and/or remedy granted to Us.
- The Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent any malfunctioning in the Site's activity and any errors in respect of Events and/or Bets, including, but not limited to, any errors in the odds, names of participants in the Events, handicaps and/or any other component of the Bet. However, in any event of a technical failure (or any other error) in the Site's systems for any reason whatsoever, the Company will be entitled to cancel Your participation in any of the Games, concerning which the malfunctioning has occurred. In such an event, Our responsibility and liability will be limited only to the participation fee and/or Bet sum that was paid by You for participating in such Game, and Your Account will be credited with such participation fee and/or Bet accordingly.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Services if for any reason, the Services cannot be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Company. If any errors result in awarding winnings to You or in an increase in winnings owed or paid to You, You shall not be entitled to these winnings. You shall immediately inform the Company of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to Your Account in error to the Company (as directed by the Company) or the Company may, at its discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from Your Account or set off such amount against any money owed to You by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend its Services to You in its sole discretion, given that the Company will provide You with a clear notice in writing of its decision; provided that this will not impact any rights already granted to You.
- The Company reserves the right to limit, refuse or cancel any bet, stake or other wager made by You or through Your Account, as well as cancel any Game (regardless of whether such cancellation was due to actions on Your part or of any third party), where the Company believes that any act of fraud or any other act of bad faith has been taken against the Company or any third party; including, but not limited to, if the Company reasonably suspects that the integrity of the Event has been questioned, whether by You, by any person associated with You and/or by any third party (such suspect may arise on the basis of the size, volume, number and/or pattern of Bets placed by You and/or other persons with the Company and/or with third parties as well as any investigation initiated by the applicable authorities and/or Event organizer or sports body); in such circumstances You will only be entitled to receive the participation fee sum and/or Bet that was paid by You for participating in such Game, Your Account will be credited accordingly and You will not be entitled to any winnings from the applicable Game, and if any such winnings were paid to You, the Company shall reduce Your balance by the amount of such winnings (and if the Account balance is insufficient, You shall reimburse the Company with the remainder amount).
- If You are disconnected from the Internet while playing the Games (not through any intentional disconnection on Your part of any other bad faith action), the Games' results and Your Account's balance will be kept as they were before such disconnection. The Company will take all reasonable measures to ensure that if You experience interruptions and/or technical difficulties with any Game, after You had made a wager, You will be allowed to resume play and restore the Game as it was before the interruption and/or technical difficulties took place. If such restoration is not possible, the Company will ensure the Game is terminated, refund the wager to Your Account, immediately inform Malta Gaming Authority or the Gambling Commission, as applicable, of the matter and refrain from re-commencing playing the Game if it is indicated that the failure which has occurred may re-occur.
- The Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services, and/or bonuses and/or promotions and/or introduce new Games, Services, bonuses, and/or promotions – provided that such act is not taken retroactively. Any bonuses granted prior to the change shall not be affected. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by You resulting from any changes made and You shall have no claims against Us in such regard.
- We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of data or information and any direct or indirect loss which arises from these occurrences. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, computers, systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, mobile site or mobile application. We shall not be responsible or liable to You in the event of systems or communications errors, bugs or viruses relating to the Services and/or Your Account or which will result in damage to Your hardware and/or software and/or data.
- In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by You or any third party, whether in an action for contract or tort, arising from the access to, or use of, the Site, the Services and/or otherwise.
- We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products and Services contained and/or offered at the Site for any purpose. All information, software, products and Services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties with respect to information, software, products and Services contained or offered at the Site, whether express or implied.
- We shall have no liability with respect to any damage or loss that was caused due to reliance, of any type, on the information or any other publication or content appearing at the Site, and You are invited to verify the information published at the Site.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any actions or omissions of internet service provider or any other third party which provides You with access to the Site or Services.
- You accept and agree that random number generator will determine the randomly generated events required in connection with the Services and where the result as received by You conflicts with the result shown on the Company's server (or servers operated on the Company's behalf by third parties), the result shown on the Company's server (or on servers operated on the Company's behalf by third parties) shall in all circumstances take precedence. You understand and agree that the Company's records (or records maintained on its behalf) shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your use of the Services.
- You will use the Site and Services at Your own risk, and We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of modifications, enhancement, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or any of the Services. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of Your use or reliance on the content of any website, mobile site and/or mobile application to which links appear on the Site.
- The site, services, site's content and the software used in connection therewith are provided "as is", and we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute, or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy, non-infringement of third parties' rights or of applicable laws and regulation in respect of the Site, Services, Site's content and the software used in connection therewith, or that the Site, Services, Site's content and the software used in connection therewith will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or will be free of viruses or bugs or as to results or the accuracy of any information through the site or services.
- All the rights, including the intellectual property rights (i.e., patents, copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, know-how or any other intellectual property right) concerning the Site, and all of its content (including, but not limited to, programs, files, video, audio, pictures, graphics, pictures, text and software), and/or Services (collectively the "Rights"), are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and/or any of its licensors. You may not use any of the Rights without the express prior written approval of the Company, except pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and You shall not, by using the Services or otherwise, acquire any rights in any of the Rights. Without derogating from the above, You are strictly prohibited from: (i) copying. redistributing, publishing, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, translating or making any attempt to access the source code of the Services and/or the Site, (ii) creating derivate works of the source code; (iii) selling, assigning, licensing, sublicensing, transferring, distributing the Services, and (iv) making the Services and/or the Site available to any third party.
- You may contact the Company in connection with anything related to the Site and/or the Services at any time via Our customer support, which is available at email@example.com
- Any communication with the Company's customer support will be handled in the utmost care and without any delay by the Company's customer support representatives and will be escalated to the relevant people where necessary.
- The Company will not tolerate any abusive behavior exhibited by You towards the Company's employees. In the event that the Company, at its sole and absolute discretion, deems that Your behavior, via telephone, live chat, email or otherwise, has been abusive or derogatory towards any of the Company's employees, the Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in Your Account.
- If you have any cause to complain about anything then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal with your complaint and all disputes will be dealt with as quickly and reasonably as possible.
- For Customers in the UK, You may raise complaints for 6 months from the date of the incident of which you are making complaint.
- For Customers in the UK, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours and will ensure that the entire complaints process takes no longer than eight weeks from when the initial complaint is made as required by S.R code provision 18.104.22.168, at which point the Company will contact You detailing the final decision of the complaint, stating that it is the end of the complaints process along with how to escalate Your complaint to an Independent ADR entity if You wish to do so.
- If we are unable to settle a complaint or dispute by any of our internal procedures, you are entitled to refer the dispute to an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) entity. The applicable ADR entity is the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) free of charge. You may contact IBAS as follows: Either by an online adjudication form available at http://www.ibas-uk.com on the Home page - a form can also be requested over the telephone (telephone number 0207 347 5883). Or customers can also write to: Independent Betting Adjudication Service PO Box 62639 London EC3P 3AS
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta, and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Malta with respect to any dispute regarding the validity, breach, interpretation, performance or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us. Provided, however, that nothing within these Terms and Conditions will exclude the applicability of the laws of England in respect of anything applicable to the Company's Gambling Commission licence.
- The Company may, at any time, set off any positive balances in Your Account against any amount owed by You to the Company.
- The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any third party; without derogating from the above, the Site and/or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of Your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless explicitly stated in these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall: (i) be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, trust of fiduciary relationships or any similar relationship between You and Us; (ii) create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, and/or (iii) grant You any security interest in any asset of the Company, including (but not limited to) any sum held in Your Account.
- We may provide You with notices with respect to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions in an e-mail and/or through the Site, and such notice shall be deemed received by You within 24 hours from the time it is sent to You in the aforesaid manner.
- No failure or delay on Our part in exercising any right, power or remedy thereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as if such provision was so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
- The Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
1 / 10
Welcome Package Up To 800 $/£/€New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus 100% up to £200. 2nd deposit bonus 50% up to £200, 3rd deposit bonus 25% up to £200, 4th deposit bonus 25% up to £200. Min deposit £10. 40x wagering, 30 days to complete wagering, eligibility, game weighting and game restrictions apply. Max Bet with bonus funds £5. Neteller/Skrill deposits excluded, cash balance can be withdrawn at any time.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
UK CLIENT AGREEMENT REGARDING USE OF CASINOLAND.COM BONUSES Version 1.2 - Last Updated 22/05/2019 1) General bonus terms and conditions 1) All bonuses are limited to one per person, one per household, one per computer or one per IP unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc). 2) We reserve the right, acting reasonably, to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer at any time. 3) Real Money Deposits (cash balance) used to claim the promotional bonuses outlined below are not tied to the bonus terms and conditions. Your cash balance and associated winnings (from the cash balance) can be withdrawn at any stage. If you wish to withdraw your cash balance you will be required to forfeit your bonus balance. 4) If not stated otherwise each offer is valid only during the date it was originally sent. 5) All casino bonuses need to be wagered at least 40x unless otherwise stated. For example, if you received a bonus of £50, you will need to make bets of £2000 to complete the wagering requirements. Some games do not contribute 100% towards wagering requirements as stated in term 6. 6) Some games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements: -Video slots and other games: 100%* -Classic slots: 75% -All Blackjack, Roulette, Live Casino, Table and Video Poker games: 5%* *The following games are excluded when using a bonus balance and contribute 0% to wagering requirements: Classic Blackjack, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo. Big Bad Wolf, Steam Tower, Blood Suckers, Jungle Spirit, Jack and the Beanstalk, Hotline, Devil's Delight™, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, Pearls of India, Tower Quest, Kings of Chicago, Reel Rush, Jackpot 6000, Super Monopoly, Dead or Alive 2, Castle builder, Castle builder 2, Dead or Alive, Champion of the Track, Scrooge and The Wish Master, All Aces Video Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video Power Pokers. 7) We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or abusive play when playing with bonus funds, if players are found to have committed or attempted to commit bonus abuse, Casinoland reserve the right to exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and terminate the Account Holder's account with immediate effect. Irregular or abusive play with bonus funds includes, but is not limited to: a) Exceeding maximum bet. Until the wagering requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed with bonus funds is £5. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black. b) Any breach of bonus terms and conditions. c) Opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses. d) Betting on low risk roulette bets which include any outside spread combination on covering 25 or more of the numbers on the table or betting Red and Black, Odd or Even. e) Delayed Winnings from "free spin" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered. f) State game abuse- where the use of bonus or cash are used purely to progress through the bonus stages (for example, collecting 4 out of 5 coins/stars to reach that bonus feature) and then final stages (for example, playing to collect the final coin to reach 5 out of 5 coins/stars to reach the bonus feature) completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. g) Depositing and withdrawing cash funds shortly after, for example, deposit funds to receive free spins, initiate a withdrawal and then initiate your free spins. h) Leaving bets on a table, for example when playing blackjack, and then returning at a later time in circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet. 8) Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirements, you agree that Casinoland hold the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion. 9) Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering conditions. However, the bonus balance will be forfeited. 10) All deposit and free cash bonuses will expire after 30 days. 11) Bonus funds and bonus winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus. 12) Bets are deducted from the player's cash balance. If no cash balance is available, then the bet placed is deducted from the player's bonus balance. 13) Bonuses can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact Casinoland support or use the forfeit button in your Account". 14) Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be "stacked". 15) Players using Skrill or Neteller will be excluded from the welcome bonus. Future bonuses can be claimed using these payment methods. 16) We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you from all future promotions. Once you have been informed that you are no longer eligible for promotions, and should you take up any promotion, all winnings from that promotion will be confiscated. This applies at a licence level, meaning you will be ineligible at all current and future casino brands operating under the One Click Ltd UKGC licence. 17) Casinoland management have the right to update these terms at any time. 18) By accepting a promotion, customers acknowledge that they are acting in accordance with the agreed General One Click Ltd terms and conditions. In the case of a breach of Applicable Terms, the One Click reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus. 2) No deposit bonuses 1) No-deposit bonuses are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account. 3) Free spins bonuses 1) Casinoland may offer promotional bonuses for X amount of game spins for a pre-defined deposit amount, across specified video slots. The coin and line value per spin will be pre-defined and you will not be able to change it. 2) Winnings from any spin related bonus will be credited to your bonus balance, which is subject to the standard bonus terms and conditions, as outlined above. 3) Once a spin bonus has been awarded, you have 7 days to use the spins before they expire and are removed from your account. 4) Casinoland offers two types of spin bonuses: a) No deposit (Free Spins): When no deposit is required to claim the spins. Winnings from this type of offer are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account. b) Deposit needed: when you are required to deposit before you can claim the advertised spins. The deposit required will vary and you should read the terms on the promotional offer. If not otherwise stated, £50 is the default minimum to claim “deposit needed” spins. 4) Welcome bonus 1) To claim the welcome bonus or any deposit bonus, you must select the bonus when making a deposit. 2) The welcome bonus is only available across your first four deposits. 3) Deposit 1: 100% match up to £200, Deposit 2: 50% match up to £200, Deposit 3: 25% match up to £200, Deposit 4: 25% match up to £200. 4) A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any deposit or reload bonus. 5) Tuesday Spotlight Special 1) Promotion runs every Tuesday between 00.00 and 23.59 (Local time). 2) Minimum deposit to claim 50 Free Spins is £50. 3) Bonus cannot be claimed in conjunction with other bonuses.