18+, T&C applied
Welcome Package Up To 1000 $/£/€ New players only/Opt-in Required. Wagering occurs from real
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
Welcome Package Up To 1000 $/£/€New players only/Opt-in Required. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins, contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days/ free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 5 times the bonus amount or from free spins: $/£/€ 20.
Terms And Conditions
- The above offer is valid until further notice and is valid only once per account.
- Bonus or any winnings from the free spins must be wagered 50 times before a withdrawal may be made. Wagering contributions apply and vary from game to game.
- The promotion is subject to the VegasParadise's Terms and conditions.
- VegasParadise reserves the right to alter this chapter, cancel, modify or suspend any offer and any promotion at any time and without prior notice – in respect of any Bonus that has yet to be provided to You. Nothing in this section limits any other right and/or remedy granted to Us.
- These terms and conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes. In case of deviations, the English version applies.
Full Terms And Conditions
- The Site is operated by ProgressPlay Ltd (the "Company"), with registered address at Level 3 (suite no. 1258), Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, Malta. The Company operates online games in accordance with Malta Gaming Authority, Licence Number MGA/B2C/231/2012 issued on 16th April, 2013 and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, License Number 000-039335-R-319313-012.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your ("You", "Your" or "Player") use of the online and mobile gaming services provided to You by the Company. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully by You in their entirety prior to Your use of the Services. Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between You and the Company.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall (unless the context otherwise requires) have the meanings set out beside them:
- "£/$/€/kr" - shall mean the currency with which You registered Your Account.
- "Account" shall mean a personal account opened by an individual, solely for such individual to enable such individual to play the Games at the Site.
- "Bet" shall mean a bet placed by You on an Event.
- "Games" shall mean any of the games made available on the Site including Events.
- "Event" shall mean any event upon which a Bet is available on the Site.
- "Illegal Actions" shall mean illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, or other improper activities (including, but not limited to, (i) collusion between Players, (ii) the use of devices and software such as robots, (iii) sale, transfer and/or acquiring Accounts from other Players, (iv) transfer of funds amongst Players' Accounts),(v) match fixing or otherwise influencing an Event and/or the outcome of any Bet contrary to applicable legislation and/or the rules of the relevant matches, as well as breaking into the Site or attempting to do the same.
- "Restricted Territories" shall mean the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and the United States of America and additional jurisdictions blocked by the Company at its sole discretion. This list may be amended by the Company, at its sole discretion, from time to time.
- "Services" shall mean the Company's Games and any other services and activities offered at the Site.
- "Complaint" shall mean an expression of dissatisfaction in relation to the Services provided as stated in XIV below.
- "Dispute" shall mean a Complaint that has not been resolved by the Company as set out in these Terms and Conditions within the initial 8 week period stated in XIV below.
- "Site" shall mean any website and/or mobile site and/or mobile application owned, operated or hosted by the Company.
- "We", "Our" or "Us" shall mean the Company, and/or any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, consultants and contractors.
- By using the Site, registering at the Site, or by participating in one of the Services, You agree to be bound by and to act in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, as they may be updated from time to time, without any reservation.
- The Company reserves its right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, in its absolute and exclusive discretion. You will be notified of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the changes coming into effect. Any Bet made prior to the entry into force of the revised Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions in force when placing the Bet. If You do not wish to be bound by such amendment You must stop using the Site and Services. Should You wish to stop using the Site and Services following any change to the Terms and Conditions, You may withdraw all available funds and close Your Account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and constitute the entire and whole agreement between You and the Company. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, You have not relied on any representation except for any express representation made by the Company in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use the Services if You comply with all of the following:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher); in this respect, the Company wishes to draw Your attention to the fact that underage gambling is an offence;
- You are the owner of a valid payment method (or authorized to use a valid payment method by the owner of that valid payment method); and
- You do not violate any law or regulation as a result of using the Services. In this context, You agree that if You reside or are present in any jurisdiction that prohibits using the Services offered at the Site (including without limitation any of the Restricted Territories) You shall not participate in the prohibited activity.
- You are not a player or otherwise have any connection or can have any influence over an Event and/or any outcome of a Bet.
- The Services are intended only for Players who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from gambling on the Internet and/or mobile devices. The Company does not intend to enable You to contravene applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that Your use of the Site and/or the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The offering or availability of the Services shall not be deemed or interpreted as an offer or invitation by Us to use the Services, if You reside in a place in which such use is currently forbidden by law (including without limitation the Restricted Territories), or where the Company, in its sole discretion, elects not to offer Services. You shall be solely responsible for determining whether Your use of the Site and/or Services is legal in the place where You live and/or use the Site and/or Services. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the legality of the Services and/or of the Site and/or of any person's participation in the Services through this Site, and shall not be responsible for any illegal use of the Site by You. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You comply with any and all laws applicable to You before registering or participating in any of the Services through this Site. You should consult with legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction about the legality of Your use of the Site and/or the Services.
- Until We have satisfactorily completed age verification, You will not be permitted to withdraw any winnings from Your Account. In addition, if You deposited money using any type of payment method other than a credit card, and age verification has not been satisfactorily completed in respect of You within 72 hours of You attempting to register and open an Account and deposit money with the site, then (i) Your Account may be frozen, and (ii) no further gambling will be permitted via Your Account until age verification has been successfully completed. In addition, the Company reserves the right at any time to request from You evidence of age and if satisfactory proof of age is not provided within 72 hours of Our requesting such proof, then the above-mentioned consequences will apply, mutatis mutandis. In the event that it is found that You are under the age of 18, or the legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher), then the Company shall close Your Account and return to You all funds deposited, but the bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings shall not be paid and will be voided.
- Employees, directors and officers of the Company, as well as members of their families, affiliates or subsidiaries, and all other persons connected, directly or indirectly, to the computer systems or the security system employed by the Company, as well as any person involved in the operation of this Site and the establishment thereof, including, but not limited to advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, insurers and legal advisers, webmasters and web suppliers and family members thereof, are not entitled to participate in any of the Services. For the sake of good order it is clarified that any person who is not entitled to participate as aforesaid - as well as any other person who substitutes such excluded person - is also not entitled to any of the prizes afforded or referred to by the Site, and the Company reserves the right to suspend the Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in the Account.
- Anyone interested in participating in the Services is obliged to register and open an Account at the Site.
- The Company shall review the details, information and documentation provided by You as a part Our "know your customer" process. The Company will carry additional “know your customer" process upon any special circumstances including, but not limited to, high fraud score, suspicious details provided, a high number of deposits, various IPs used to access the Account, abnormal game play activity and Your jurisdiction.
- You shall be fully and solely responsible to reserve in confidentiality Your Identification Details and not to transfer them to another. The full responsibility for an unauthorized use of Your Identification Details lies solely with You, and You alone will bear all responsibility derived from any unauthorized use of Your Identification Details. If You misplace, forget or lose Your Identification Details because of anything other than the Company's error, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss associated with such occurrence.
- You are only allowed to have one Account at this Site. If You open more than one Account, the Company may block or close any or all of Your Accounts at its sole and absolute discretion; in which case the Company may void the bonuses, winnings and bonuses winnings in the Accounts as well as return all funds deposited in the Accounts.
- The Company may at its own discretion and without having to provide justification, refuse to open an Account or close an existing Account. However, all contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- You hereby represent that the registration of Your Account is done personally by You and not by any third party.
- By opening an Account, You hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that (a) the details You submit during the registration process are true and correct, and that You will update them, immediately upon any change thereto, (b) Your Account is for Your personal use only and shall not be used by any third party, (c) any funds You deposit in the Account may and will be used by You solely for playing the Games and/or using the Services, (d) the Company is not a financial institution and any funds in Your Account shall not accrue any linkage differentials and/or interest, (e) You are of sound mind and You are capable of taking responsibility for Your own actions, (f) it is Your responsibility to read and understand the Games rules and procedures and that You fully understand these rules and procedures, (g) You understand that the use of the Games carries with it a risk of losing funds wagered in the Games, (h) You will cooperate with the Company and provide it with all requested documentation in a full, complete and truthful manner, (i) You have verified and determined that Your use of the Services does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to You, (j) You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable due to Your use of the Site (including, but not limited to, payment of winnings), (k) You will use the Services in good faith towards the Company and others using the Services, (l) You will be solely responsible for all Your losses resulting from placing bets at the Site and playing the Games, (m) the Company may at its sole discretion, decide whether to open, maintain and/or close Your Account (provided that existing contractual obligations are honoured), as well as suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in Your Account - where You have broken any provision of these Terms and Conditions, (n) You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account details (including Your user name and password required for entering Your Account), and for any and all actions and transactions taken in connection with Your Account by anyone who enters Your Account while using Your details, and all such actions and transactions shall be deemed as actions and transactions taken by You, (o) You will immediately inform the Company of any suspected unauthorized use of Your Account, (p) You shall not make any charge backs and/or deny or reverse any payment made by You in connection with the Services, and You shall reimburse Us for any loss or damage We incur as a result of any such action, and in any event You will promptly pay any and all of Your debts to Us, and (q) You shall indemnify Us and hold Us harmless, from and against all direct and indirect claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You, and any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Site or any unauthorized use of the Site by any third party.
- You further represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that (a) You will not use Your Account, and will not allow any third party to use Your Account, for any Illegal Actions, (b) in case You will perform any Illegal Action the Company shall be entitled to disclose any and all of Your details and information to the relevant authorities, and to suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in Your Account, (c) all money that You deposit into Your Account is not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source; (d) You shall be solely responsible for all losses, liabilities and damages incurred as a result of any Illegal Action performed by You and You shall indemnify Us for any such losses, damages and liabilities, (e) You have not had an Account in the past which was terminated or suspended by the Company, (f) the means of payment (e.g. credit card) information You provided the Company in connection with Your Account are of means of payment owned by You and in Your name (or that the owner of the means of payment provided You with all required consent to use that means of payment for placing a wager via the Site, and You are acting within the confines of that consent) and was not stolen or reported as lost, (g) We are not obligated in any form or manner to validate the consent granted to You by the owner of the means of payment which You use, and (h) You are not and You have not notified the Company that You are addicted to gambling.
- If your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission (Customers in the UK), your account must be verified before you are allowed to deposit funds or gamble (with your own funds or bonus funds) or before you can access any free-to-play games. You may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to Us to verify your name, address and date of birth:
- Proof of ID: A valid photographic identifying document is required in order to process Your first deposit. The ID can be a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or national ID card. Your name, photograph and signature must appear on the copy sent to Us. In some cases, You may be asked to have Your documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy.
- Proof of address: This can come in the form of a recent utility bill or credit card statement that shows Your full name and address as listed in Your Account.
- It is unlawful to deposit any money in Your Account from ill-gotten means, and You will not make such deposits. Without derogating from the above, You hereby acknowledge that the Company will check all transactions to prevent money laundering, and will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
- The following deposit methods are available to deposit money with the Company: Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Neteller, PayviaPhone, Paysafecard, Trustly, iDeal, Skrill, Sofort, GiroPay, Euteller, WebMoney, Qiwi, Zimpler, Ecopayz and Fast BankTransfer. Availability of each payment method depends on Your registration country and chosen currency. Your Account will be credited with the deposit only after the deposit is confirmed by the Company and the relevant payment method; until such confirmation is received, Your Account will not include such deposit in the Account's balance. The Company does not provide credit, nor does it participate in, arrange, permit or knowingly facilitate the giving of credit. Deposits made via PayviaPhone has a 15% processing fee which will be deducted from your deposit amount.
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that the Company imposes certain deposit limits, at its discretion and subject to various reviews and verifications performed by the Company. These could vary over time and in accordance with various characteristics relating to each customer and deposit; by way of example, PayviaPhone deposits are from GBP 10 to GBP 30 per phone number, Paysafecard – from £/$/€ 10 or 100kr to £/$/€ 700 or 7,000kr per deposit per Site.
- The Company is required by its licence issued by the Gambling Commission to inform You about what happens to funds which the Company holds on account for You, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency . The Company shall hold your funds in a separate bank account so as to be kept segregated from the Company's own accounts, in accordance with the Company's regulatory obligations. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation. For additional information, You can click here - Protection of customer funds.
- It is Your responsibility to notify the Company immediately of a lost or stolen payment method, or of any change in the payment method; any losses and damages caused due to Your failure to provide such immediate notification will be solely borne by You, and We will not be liable for any such losses and damages.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from Your Account to other Players or to receive money from other Players in Your Account, or to sell, transfer and/or acquire Accounts from other Players.
- If Your Account is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, it will be deemed an Inactive Account if You have not logged into Your Account for a period of 12 (twelve) months. Any Inactive Account will be charged with an administrative fee equivalent to 5 (five) Euros per month, provided the Company has notified You 30 (thirty) days prior to Your Account becoming Inactive, that such fees will be incurred; the maximum amount of fees thus incurred will be the balance of Your Account . If You have not logged into Your Account for a period of 30 (thirty) months, Your Account will be deemed a Dormant Account, in which case the Company shall remit the balance of Your Account (after deduction of the charges referred to in this section) to You, or to if You cannot be satisfactorily located - to the Malta Gaming Authority.
- The arrangement outlined in section 7 will not apply to an Account which is regulated by the Gambling Commission.
- In any case in which Your Account becomes a Dormant Account or an Inactive Account according to section 7 (which is not applicable if Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission), is blocked from further use or closed, and without derogating from the Company's right to seize and forfeiture any and all funds held in Your Account, You may contact the Company at email@example.com and submit a request to reopen Your Account and/or return the balance of Your Account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company is under no obligation to accept Your request, and such request will be reviewed in accordance with the relevant facts and circumstances and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may ask at any time to close Your Account by sending an email to the Company's customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and You will be contacted by customer support accordingly in order to facilitate such request.
- The Company's default user history presentation provides only part of the game history; if You wish to receive all of Your game history, please contact the Company's customer support at email@example.com,
- Once a Bet is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- A Bet placed after the Event commences (save for in play betting) and/or a Bet placed after the result of the Bet is known, are invalid and do not entitle You to receive any winnings from such a Bet; the sum of the Bet shall be returned to You in such a case.
- The Company may offer a cash-out feature in some Bets on some Events, at its sole and absolute discretion. This feature, if offered, will allow You to cash-out part or all of Your Bet prior to the end of the Event upon which You placed the Bet. The return provided to You according to the cash-out feature will change during the Event and will be determined by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion. We are under no obligation to provide the cash-out feature in any Event and/or Bet and can cancel this feature altogether without being required to provide any notice about it.
- The result of the Bet is confirmed by the Company in accordance with official results published by the applicable governing bodies arranging the Events and/or according to alternative sources of information; in an event of a conflict between the official results and other sources of information, the Company shall determine the result of the Bet. If the Company is unable to determine the result of the Bet, the Bet will be void and the wager will be returned to You.
- Subject to section 15, the Company will publish the result of the Bet on the Site, and the Account shall be credited with winnings (if any) within 72 hours of the Company publishing the result of the Bet. In an event of conflict between the results published on the Site and the results registered with the Company’s systems (or with systems operated on the Company's behalf by third parties), the latter shall prevail.
- You may withdraw Your real money balance (Your deposit and any winnings generated from the deposit) at any time - without restriction, except where necessary to comply with any general regulatory obligations.
- Before any withdrawal you have to make at least one successful deposit.
- When You request a withdrawal, the funds requested are transferred to the payment method(s) You initially used to deposit.
- In case where Your payment method is not available for withdrawal due to third party's policy's restrictions, the withdrawal will be made to another payment method available to You.
- If You have outstanding deposits, the Company reserves the right to postpone or halt withdrawal payments until all deposits are received and confirmed.
- Should Your bank or payment method charge a processing fee in connection with the withdrawal, the payment of this fee is Your responsibility.
- In a case where We cease to offer Our Services in a specific jurisdiction, a reasonable processing fee (beyond that stated in section 7) may be charged to You upon withdrawal.
- It is Your responsibility to notify Us immediately of a lost or stolen credit/debit card or change of details to an e-wallet; any losses and damages stemming from a failure on Your part to provide immediately such a notification will be borne solely by You, and We will not be liable for any such losses and damages.
- Withdrawals are subject to a processing fee in the amount of £/$/€2.5 or 25kr per withdrawal.
- If Your Account is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the maximum withdrawal amount per Account is (i) £/$/€ 3,000 or 30,000kr per week, and (ii) £/$/€ 6,000 or 60,000kr per month. In case of progressive jackpots, the winnings can be withdrawn at once in full amount, except in case of Divine Fortune jackpot win where the maximum withdrawal amount per month is £/$/€ 30,000 or 300,000kr. We may, at Our sole discretion, increase these limits to Our valued Players.
- Visa credit and debit card withdrawals are not available in certain countries due to local issuer restrictions.
- MasterCard and debit card withdrawals are not available due to issuer restrictions.
- Skrill, Webmoney and Qiwi may only be used as a withdrawal option in case a successful payment was done previously.
- Some methods are only available in certain countries and with certain currencies.
- For further information please contact Our customer support via LiveChat or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission (Customers in the UK), your payment method used for deposit must be verified before any withdrawal can be processed. You may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to Us:
- If deposited or withdrawing via Credit/Debit Card please provide back and front of the card that you have used with us. We need to see the first and last four digits of your card, your name and expiry date, you can cover the 8 middle digits and CVV code for security reasons.
- If deposited or withdrawing via an E-Wallet please provide a screenshot or photo of the e-wallets profile page showing your name and email.
- If deposit via PayViaPhone please provide a photo of your phone bill showing the mobile number that you have used with us and your full name.
- If deposited via any other method please provide a photo or screenshot of the method showing your name
- If your Account is regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority, we may sometimes require identity verification before processing a withdrawal. You may be asked to show one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below) to Us:
- Credit/debit card used to fund Your Account: A clear, legible copy of both sides of the card is required. For security reasons, the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the three-digit code on the back of the card's copy must be crossed out.
- Proof of address: This can come in the form of a recent utility bill or credit card statement that shows Your full name and address as listed in Your Account.
- Proof of ID: A valid photographic identifying document is required in order to process Your first withdrawal. The ID can be a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or national ID card. Your name, photograph and signature must appear on the copy sent to Us. In some cases, You may be asked to have Your documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy.
- The additional documentation requirement will be mandatory where Your cumulative withdrawals amount to £/$/€1500 or 15,000kr.
- Should concerns arise regarding your documentation in connection with Anti-Money Laundering or similar issues, then the Company may request notarized documents and suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) until further notification.
- In order to make a withdrawal, click on the "Cashier" icon, followed by the "Withdrawal" option. The select Your preferred withdrawal method, fill out the relevant form as per the withdrawal method chosen, click "Withdraw" and the withdrawal process will begin.
- Please be advised that all cash out requests will appear as "Pending" for 3 business days (for Swedish Players - 24 hours), during which time You can cancel the request. In order to cancel Your withdrawal request, go to the "Cancel Withdrawal" tab and click "Cancel" next to Your withdrawal amount.
- After 3 business days (for Swedish Players - 24 hours), the status of Your withdrawal request will change to "Processing" and You will no longer be able to cancel it. You will receive an email notification once Your request has been delivered and the funds have been transferred to You.
- For assistance with withdrawals or any other matter, feel free to Contact Us
- The methods with which You can use to withdraw funds from Your Account are: Credit and Debit Cards, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Ecopayz, Euteller, Qiwi, Webmoney and Bank Transfer.
- Always remember that the Services are for Your personal entertainment; they are not meant to make You rich overnight and there are no winnings formulas. Make sure to budget Your money and know the game rules. We urge You to review information available at https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/, http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ or similar websites so as to ensure You are gambling responsibly. Furthermore, We suggest that You employ measures aimed towards gambling responsibly, such as timers or other forms of reminders and/or duration, wagers and loss restrictions while gambling. We offer measures relating to deposit limits, wager limits, loss limits and session limits; any reduction in the limits will take effect immediately and any increase in the limits will take seven days (or 24 hours if Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission) before coming into effect. In addition, We offer self-exclusion and cooling off options (as further detailed in sections 2-8). We also wish to draw Your attention to the existence of software preventing an individual computer from accessing online gambling websites, such as www.cyberpatrol.com or www.gamblock.com/
- You may exclude Yourself from the use of the Services for any definite or indefinite time (or, if Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission - for a minimum period of between six months to 12 months (extendable by You for one or more periods of at least six months each)) via the responsible gaming section in the client interface or by contacting our customer support via (email@example.com), in accordance with Your decision to be provided to the Company. Prior to confirming Your self-exclusion request, You will be provided with information regarding the consequences of self-exclusion. Should You decide to be self-excluded, We encourage You to consider extending Your self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators currently used by You. Any undetermined bets at the time of Your self-exclusion will be settled in the normal way, according to the normal timescales and, if subsequently applicable, winnings paid to You. Any self-exclusion Account blocks cannot be undone during the agreed self-exclusion period.
- Following Your request to be self-excluded: (i) Your Account will be closed and any funds held in Your Account will be returned to You (subject to the provisions of section V/8); (ii) As soon as practicable after Your request to be self-excluded is submitted to the Company, You will cease to receive any marketing materials relating to the Services; provided, however, that this will not extend to blanket marketing which is targeted as a particular geographical area and where You would not be knowingly included.
- It is hereby clarified that regardless of the length of Your self-exclusion period, at the end of such self-exclusion period, such self-exclusion will end and you will be allowed to commence wagering with the Company and also receive marketing materials. If Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission, at the end of such self-exclusion period, such self-exclusion will remain in place unless You take a positive action in order to gamble again (subject to a minimum self-exclusion period of six months), and You will not receive any marketing materials unless You have taken a positive action in order to gamble again and agreed to accept such marketing materials. The positive action in order to gamble again must be accompanied by a one day cooling off period prior to allowing You to gamble again.
- In requesting self-exclusion, You agree to provide full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so Your access/use of the Site and Services can be restricted. If You do choose to self-exclude, We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure We comply with Your self-exclusion. However, in agreeing to self-exclude, You accept that You have a parallel obligation not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, We have no responsibility or liability for any subsequent consequences or losses howsoever caused that You may suffer or incur if You commence or continue to gamble through additional online accounts where You have changed any of the registration details or You provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion agreed. Any self-exclusion, time out or any similar action will be valid across all websites operated by the Company.
- If You are uncertain whether to exclude Yourself from the site, ask Yourself the following:
- Have You been diagnosed with an addictive disorder previously?
- Do You place bets while under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Is gambling interfering with Your daily life?
- Are You trying to recover previous loses by placing more bets? If You answered ‘yes' to one or more of the questions above, it is strongly recommended that You contact the customer support team and ask to be excluded as well as seek professional help.
- If Your Account is regulated by the Gambling Commission, You may request a time out from gambling, which is a cool off period of between 1 to 42 days. A request for a time out period should be submitted via the Site in the casino client under the responsible gambling section. Once the cool off period requested is over, or if You asked to end it, then, despite anything to the contrary herein, You will be allowed to continue and gamble without any restrictions.
- You may set up a reality check timeframe through the responsible gaming screen. Once set, the time that has passed since You started to play the Games within the same session will appear on the screen (the "Timecount"). Once the Timecount will reach the reality check timeframe You have set, You will be prevented from continuing playing the Games during the same session until You acknowledge You wish to continue playing the Games. If You acknowledge You wish to continue playing the Games, Timecount until the next reality check will be reset, and the abovementioned process will recommence. Beginning a new session will cause the Timecount to reset as well. At any point in time, You may change and/or cancel the reality check timeframe, and such change or cancellation will enter into force immediately (and in the case of change, will reset the Timecount).
- Once You make an eligible deposit according to a promotion offered by the Site, You immediately receive a Deposit Bonus. The Deposit Bonus, in the form of bonus money, free bets and/or free spins, will appear in Your bonus balance.
- In addition, We may offer You a Complimentary Bonus, in the form of bonus money, free bets and/or free spins. The Complimentary Bonus will appear in Your bonus balance.
- Where a Site provides a Registration Bonus, then once You register with the Site, enter valid personal details and activate Your Account, You are eligible to receive the Registration Bonus; provided solely if You are a new registrant and never had an account with the Site. The Registration Bonus can be provided in the form of bonus money, free bets and/or free spins. The Registration Bonus will appear in Your bonus balance. Any player can receive only one Registration Bonus with each Site. Any Player can receive up to 5 (five) Registration Bonuses on the Progressplay network.
- All the above bonuses and the winnings generated by them are the Bonus Funds. In case of free spins, the winnings generated by the free spins are considered as the initial sum of that bonus. In the case of free bets, the winnings generated by the free bets (less the sum of the free bets wagered) will be added to your real money balance, and can be withdrawn at any time. The sum of the free bets cannot be withdrawn
- Your wagering is first deducted from the real money balance. When Your real money on Your balance is nil, the wagering will be done from Your bonus balance. If the wager You make is higher than the amount of real money on Your balance, then the wager will be composed from the sum of real money on Your balance and the remainder of the wager - from Your bonus balance. Any Winnings from such a wager shall be split between real money and bonus balance according to the sum of real money and bonus balance used in such a wager. If, at a later stage, Your real money on Your balance is higher than zero, any wagering you perform from that stage will once again be from the real money on Your balance.
- The Bonus Funds of each bonus will be converted to real money only after wagering 50 (fifty) times or in case of free bet 1 (one) time the initial sum of that bonus. The conversion from Bonus Funds to real money is capped at a sum equal to (i) 5 (five) times the initial sum of the bonus, OR (ii) in case of free spins - $/€/£ 20 or 200kr. Any amount of the Bonus Funds in excess of the conversion limit will not be converted to real money and will be removed from Your bonus balance.
- Only wagers made with Bonus Funds will contribute towards the wagering requirement in section 6 (the “Requirement”). Only wagers made after the first successful deposit will contribute to the Requirement. Wagers made with real money will not count towards the Requirement. If You have more than one active bonus, the winnings and the contribution towards the Requirement are divided between these bonuses according to the initial sum of each bonus. By way of example, if You have three active bonuses, the initial sum of the first was of EUR 2, of the second was of EUR 3, and of the third was of EUR 1, then the winnings and the Requirement will be calculated according to a 2-3-1 split.
- Only 5% (five percent) of wagers placed on all versions of video poker and/or power video poker shall be counted towards the Requirement; only 10% (ten percent) of wagers placed on all versions of Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, poker table games and/or jackpot games shall be counted towards the Requirement.
- The following games will not contribute to the Requirement: Cool Buck, Cool Buck 5 Reels, Forsaken Kingdom, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Jack Hammer 2, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider 2, Dragon Dance. Bikini Party, Big Bad Wolf.
- The Requirement must be met in full within 30 (thirty) days, or in case of free bets and free spins - within 7 (seven) days, of the Bonus being credited to Your Account, otherwise the Bonus Funds will be removed from Your bonus balance in full and will not be converted into real money and/or You will not be entitled to the free bets or free spins.
- You may withdraw Your real money balance (Your deposit and any winnings generated from the deposit) at any time. However, any request of withdrawal of funds from Your real money balance prior to completing the Requirement will cause the removal of the Bonus Funds from Your bonus balance in full and they will not be converted into real money; any Pending Bonuses (see section 12 below) will be removed as well.
- Subject to the provisions of this section 12, only one bonus can be active at the same time. All other bonuses (save for free spins and free bets) will be considered as “Pending Bonuses”, with their applicable wagering requirements commencing only once the Requirement is met in full, or if the Bonus is cancelled for any reason; in addition, if Your Bonus Funds go below 0.5 $/€/£ or 5 kr, the next Pending Bonus (if any) will become active in parallel to the current Bonus. Any Pending Bonus (save for free spins and free bets) cannot be wagered and it will not appear in the bonus balance prior to becoming active, save for where the Bonus Funds go below 0.5 $/€/£ or 5 kr. The order of Pending Bonuses (save for free spins and free bets) becoming active will be on the basis of the time granting them to You. You can activate a Pending Bonus by cancelling the active and previous Pending Bonuses.
- If You wish to cancel the Bonus, the cancelation can be done under the Account tab > Bonus history tab; in which case the Bonus Winnings will be removed as well and will not be converted into real money.
- You shall be solely responsible for paying any relevant taxes levied in relation to the receipt of the Bonus Funds.
- The Bonus promotion may be subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions, provided to You in the applicable marketing materials, which must be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the Company deems that You acted in bad faith in relation to a Bonus and/or tried to abuse a Bonus, You shall become ineligible to receive the Bonus Funds; such ineligibility may be determined and the Bonus Funds cancelled and revoked, and Your Account may be closed. Abuse includes, but is not limited to, trying to create an unfair advantage, registering multiple accounts within the Progressplay network in order to take advantage of any Bonus, and/or receiving the Bonus and/or wagering, alone or together with others, in a manner which provides for guaranteed profits irrespective of the outcome of the wagering.
- If You knowingly attempt to circumvent the Company's systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in games which You would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, You shall be deemed to have breached these terms and conditions and the Bonus Funds will be cancelled and revoked, and Your Account may be closed.
- Without derogating from any other provision in these terms and conditions, before any withdrawals are processed, Your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular playing patterns. Additional examples of irregular playing patterns also include, but are not limited to: (i) placing single or multiple bets of a value of fifty percent or more of a Bonus on any single game, individual hand, or round, (ii) building a balance and significantly changing play patterns for example bet size, game types and bet structures etc. in order to meet the Requirement; (iii) placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed and by a drop in bet size equal to or more than 65% of the previous average bet size until the Requirement is met; (iv) reserving real money funds in any incomplete game round in order to use Bonus Funds before real money gameplay is completed; (v) making large wagers and then substantially reducing the wagers to meet the Requirement; and/or (vi) moving from a low weighted game to a high weighted game after a large win for the purpose of meeting the Requirement. Should the Company deem that irregular game play and/or betting techniques circumventing the standard house edge (including, but not limited to, martingale betting strategies, card counting as well as low risk betting in roulette such as betting on red/black in equal amounts) occurred, it reserves the right to cancel and revoke the Bonus Funds, and Your Account may be closed.
- Any non-insignificant breach of this chapter shall entitle the Company to cancel and revoke the Bonus Funds, and Your Account may be closed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter this chapter, cancel, modify or suspend any offer and any promotion at any time and without prior notice – in respect of any Bonus that has yet to be provided to You. Any bonuses granted prior to the change shall not be affected. The terms and conditions and the bonus policy that apply to any Bonus received by You are the Terms and Conditions and its Bonus Policy that are in force at the time in which You sign up to the Promotion to which that Bonus relates. Nothing in this section limits any other right and/or remedy granted to Us.
- The Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent any malfunctioning in the Site's activity and any errors in respect of Events and/or Bets, including, but not limited to, any errors in the odds, names of participants in the Events, handicaps and/or any other component of the Bet. However, in any event of a technical failure (or any other error) in the Site's systems for any reason whatsoever, the Company will be entitled to cancel Your participation in any of the Games, concerning which the malfunctioning has occurred. In such an event, Our responsibility and liability will be limited only to the participation fee and/or Bet sum that was paid by You for participating in such Game, and Your Account will be credited with such participation fee and/or Bet accordingly.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Services if for any reason, the Services cannot be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Company. If any errors result in awarding winnings to You or in an increase in winnings owed or paid to You, You shall not be entitled to these winnings. You shall immediately inform the Company of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to Your Account in error to the Company (as directed by the Company) or the Company may, at its discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from Your Account or set off such amount against any money owed to You by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend its Services to You in its sole discretion, given that the Company will provide You with a clear notice in writing of its decision; provided that this will not impact any rights already granted to You.
- The Company reserves the right to limit, refuse or cancel any bet, stake or other wager made by You or through Your Account, as well as cancel any Game (regardless of whether such cancellation was due to actions on Your part or of any third party), where the Company believes that any act of fraud or any other act of bad faith has been taken against the Company or any third party; including, but not limited to, if the Company reasonably suspects that the integrity of the Event has been questioned, whether by You, by any person associated with You and/or by any third party (such suspect may arise on the basis of the size, volume, number and/or pattern of Bets placed by You and/or other persons with the Company and/or with third parties as well as any investigation initiated by the applicable authorities and/or Event organizer or sports body); in such circumstances You will only be entitled to receive the participation fee sum and/or Bet that was paid by You for participating in such Game, Your Account will be credited accordingly and You will not be entitled to any winnings from the applicable Game, and if any such winnings were paid to You, the Company shall reduce Your balance by the amount of such winnings (and if the Account balance is insufficient, You shall reimburse the Company with the remainder amount).
- If You are disconnected from the Internet while playing the Games (not through any intentional disconnection on Your part of any other bad faith action), the Games' results and Your Account's balance will be kept as they were before such disconnection. The Company will take all reasonable measures to ensure that if You experience interruptions and/or technical difficulties with any Game, after You had made a wager, You will be allowed to resume play and restore the Game as it was before the interruption and/or technical difficulties took place. If such restoration is not possible, the Company will ensure the Game is terminated, refund the wager to Your Account, immediately inform Malta Gaming Authority or the Gambling Commission, as applicable, of the matter and refrain from re-commencing playing the Game if it is indicated that the failure which has occurred may re-occur.
- The Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services, and/or bonuses and/or promotions and/or introduce new Games, Services, bonuses, and/or promotions – provided that such act is not taken retroactively. Any bonuses granted prior to the change shall not be affected. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by You resulting from any changes made and You shall have no claims against Us in such regard.
- We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of data or information and any direct or indirect loss which arises from these occurrences. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, computers, systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, mobile site or mobile application. We shall not be responsible or liable to You in the event of systems or communications errors, bugs or viruses relating to the Services and/or Your Account or which will result in damage to Your hardware and/or software and/or data.
- In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by You or any third party, whether in an action for contract or tort, arising from the access to, or use of, the Site, the Services and/or otherwise.
- We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products and Services contained and/or offered at the Site for any purpose. All information, software, products and Services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties with respect to information, software, products and Services contained or offered at the Site, whether express or implied.
- We shall have no liability with respect to any damage or loss that was caused due to reliance, of any type, on the information or any other publication or content appearing at the Site, and You are invited to verify the information published at the Site.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any actions or omissions of internet service provider or any other third party which provides You with access to the Site or Services.
- You accept and agree that random number generator will determine the randomly generated events required in connection with the Services and where the result as received by You conflicts with the result shown on the Company's server (or servers operated on the Company's behalf by third parties), the result shown on the Company's server (or on servers operated on the Company's behalf by third parties) shall in all circumstances take precedence. You understand and agree that the Company's records (or records maintained on its behalf) shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your use of the Services.
- You will use the Site and Services at Your own risk, and We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of modifications, enhancement, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or any of the Services. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of Your use or reliance on the content of any website, mobile site and/or mobile application to which links appear on the Site.
- The site, services, site's content and the software used in connection therewith are provided "as is", and we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute, or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy, non-infringement of third parties' rights or of applicable laws and regulation in respect of the Site, Services, Site's content and the software used in connection therewith, or that the Site, Services, Site's content and the software used in connection therewith will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or will be free of viruses or bugs or as to results or the accuracy of any information through the site or services.
- All the rights, including the intellectual property rights (i.e., patents, copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, know-how or any other intellectual property right) concerning the Site, and all of its content (including, but not limited to, programs, files, video, audio, pictures, graphics, pictures, text and software), and/or Services (collectively the "Rights"), are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and/or any of its licensors. You may not use any of the Rights without the express prior written approval of the Company, except pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and You shall not, by using the Services or otherwise, acquire any rights in any of the Rights. Without derogating from the above, You are strictly prohibited from: (i) copying. redistributing, publishing, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, translating or making any attempt to access the source code of the Services and/or the Site, (ii) creating derivate works of the source code; (iii) selling, assigning, licensing, sublicensing, transferring, distributing the Services, and (iv) making the Services and/or the Site available to any third party.
- You may contact the Company in connection with anything related to the Site and/or the Services at any time via Our customer support, which is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any communication with the Company's customer support will be handled in the utmost care and without any delay by the Company's customer support representatives and will be escalated to the relevant people where necessary.
- The Company will not tolerate any abusive behavior exhibited by You towards the Company's employees. In the event that the Company, at its sole and absolute discretion, deems that Your behavior, via telephone, live chat, email or otherwise, has been abusive or derogatory towards any of the Company's employees, the Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend Your Account (including freezing all funds deposited within) and void all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in Your Account.
- If you have any cause to complain about anything then please contact us at email@example.com. We will deal with your complaint and all disputes will be dealt with as quickly and reasonably as possible.
- For Customers in the UK, You may raise complaints for 6 months from the date of the incident of which you are making complaint.
- For Customers in the UK, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours and will ensure that the entire complaints process takes no longer than eight weeks from when the initial complaint is made as required by S.R code provision 188.8.131.52, at which point the Company will contact You detailing the final decision of the complaint, stating that it is the end of the complaints process along with how to escalate Your complaint to an Independent ADR entity if You wish to do so.
- If we are unable to settle a complaint or dispute by any of our internal procedures, you are entitled to refer the dispute to an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) entity. The applicable ADR entity is the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) free of charge. You may contact IBAS as follows: Either by an online adjudication form available at http://www.ibas-uk.com on the Home page - a form can also be requested over the telephone (telephone number 0207 347 5883). Or customers can also write to: Independent Betting Adjudication Service PO Box 62639 London EC3P 3AS
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta, and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Malta with respect to any dispute regarding the validity, breach, interpretation, performance or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us. Provided, however, that nothing within these Terms and Conditions will exclude the applicability of the laws of England in respect of anything applicable to the Company's Gambling Commission licence.
- The Company may, at any time, set off any positive balances in Your Account against any amount owed by You to the Company.
- The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any third party; without derogating from the above, the Site and/or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of Your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless explicitly stated in these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall: (i) be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, trust of fiduciary relationships or any similar relationship between You and Us; (ii) create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, and/or (iii) grant You any security interest in any asset of the Company, including (but not limited to) any sum held in Your Account.
- We may provide You with notices with respect to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions in an e-mail and/or through the Site, and such notice shall be deemed received by You within 24 hours from the time it is sent to You in the aforesaid manner.
- No failure or delay on Our part in exercising any right, power or remedy thereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as if such provision was so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
- The Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
1 / 10 Bad
200% up to €100
18+, T&C applied
Hold your breath. Dive right in. Register now and let’s get started! When you step into a new
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
Hold your breath. Dive right in. Register now and let’s get started!When you step into a new adventure, you never know quite where you’ll land- but at Vera&John our Welcome Bonus is here to show you the way. It’s not a magic lamp or a map to buried treasure, but you’ll love it just the same. Someone way smarter than us once said that a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. Well, here’s our step one: • Make your first ever deposit of €10 or more to get a 200% bonus of up to €100 That’s all you need to get your story off to a roaring start. Easier than wrestling a giant, taming a dragon, or winning a game of riddles in the dark. This adventure’s off to the best kind of start already, so come along for the ride!
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available for players who have not yet made their first deposit to Vera&John.
- This offer entitles players to a 200% bonus on their first ever deposit.
- The maximum bonus amount is €100 for the first deposit bonuses.
- Bonus funds will be paid automatically immediately following a deposit of €10 or more.
- Deposit bonuses may only be used after the initial deposit has been consumed.
- Deposit bonuses carry a standard 40x wagering requirement playable on any game.
- Withdrawing cash or associated cash winnings before wagering requirements are complete will automatically forfeit any remaining bonus amount.
- Deposits made with eWallets such as Neteller or Skrill will not activate any deposit bonuses or promotions for players residing in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, or Finland.
- The maximum single bet permitted whilst using a welcome bonus is €6.25 on slot games and €25 on table games and roulette. Exceeding this limit will lead to confiscation of any bonus and associated winnings.
- Wagering requirements must be completed within 30 days or bonus funds and related winnings will be confiscated.
- Vera&John reserves the right to remove bonuses and associated winnings in cases where fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected. This shall include, but is not be limited to: using more than one account, bonus stacking, two tier betting, multiple account/proxy account strategy, using a VPN or masking IP address, Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse.
- Different games contribute different percentages toward satisfying wagering requirements: Slots and Instant Games (100%), Roulette, Baccarat and Punto Banco, Video Poker, Caribbean Poker, Texas Hold’em (15%), Blackjack, Pontoon, Live Casino (10%).
- Accounts registered and referred to Vera&John via third party websites are eligible to receive this bonus.
- Players with registered postal address in the following countries are not eligible to receive this offer: United Kingdom, Japan, Norway, Finland.
- Vera&John reserves the right to alter or end this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- General promotion terms and conditions apply.
- Casino bonus information.
7.6 / 10 Good
200% up to £300 9.1 /10 Perfect Casino reputation
18+, T&C applied
888casino offers one of the most prestigious Welcome Offers in the industry. Join now, enjoy our
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
888casino offers one of the most prestigious Welcome Offers in the industry. Join now, enjoy our world-class gaming experience and be rewarded with our Premium Welcome Package Bonus worth up to €1500 in bonuses. Want to get your hands on this exclusive Welcome Package? Sign up to 888casino in a few simple steps, make your 1st deposit using promo code Welcome1 and we will 100% match your deposit up to €100 instantly! Furthermore, make your 2nd to 5th deposits within your first week using the promo codes below, wager them 3 times, and get an additional 30% up to €350 for each of the deposits within 72 hours.
Claim the Premium Welcome Package and get up to €1500 bonus in your 1st week:Deposit with the following promo codes within 7 days after making your 1st deposit:
- 1st Deposit, use code Welcome1 and get 100% up to €100 Bonus
- 2nd Deposit, use code Welcome2 and get 30% up to €350 Bonus
- 3th Deposit, use code Welcome3 and get 30% up to €350 Bonus
- 4th Deposit, use code Welcome4 and get 30% up to €350 Bonus
- 5th Deposit, use code Welcome5 and get 30% up to €350 Bonus
- This offer is valid for new 888casino players only.
- Make your 1st deposit using promocode Welcome1 and get your 100% up to €100 instant bonus.
- Make your 2nd – 5th deposits in your first week using the corresponding promocodes to get your 30% up to €350 bonus.
- Deposits number 2-5 must be wagered 3 times within 7 days of making their first deposit in order for the related deposit bonus to be released to the players account and will be credited with 72 hours of completing the deposit wagering conditions. Deposits that fail to meet the wagering conditions within the offer time will not be granted
- Players must make a first time 888casino deposit of €20 or more using promo code Welcome1 to be eligible for this offer. Incorrectly written or non-existent promo codes will not grant the bonus
- Players making their first time 888casino deposit using promo code Welcome1 will be excluded from the standard 888casino sign on bonus
- Players who have received the standard 888casino welcome bonus are not eligible to receive this offer
- Eligible players who deposited with promo code Welcome1 will receive the first deposit bonus immediately
- Only players who made their first deposit using promo code Welcome1 will be eligible for the following 4 deposit offers
- Players have until 23:59 GMT+7 days following their first deposit to participate in all 5 offers
- 888casino bonus policy terms and conditions apply.
- The Premium Player Package is granted only once. If you have already received the Premium Player Package or Welcome Bonus from a related 888casino or 888games account you will not be eligible to receive this offer.
- In some cases, if the amount initially deposited in order to generate the bonus is withdrawn, the current bonus amount (and any winnings generated through the playing of the bonus) will be cancelled.
- Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to both accounts will be withdrawn.
- Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this or any other bonus will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future 888casino promotions.
- Bonus expires 90 days after granting
- Bonuses and any winnings derived from a bonus may be withdrawn only after an amount totalling no less than 30 (thirty) times the initial bonus amount received has been wagered, unless otherwise stated (40 (forty) times if the bonus amount if received by funds deposited by NETeller, (except for players from Japan where the wagering for the bonus is 20 (twenty) times the bonus for first time deposits made via NETeller). For example, to withdraw each bonus of $10 and any related winnings, a member needs to wager $300 and the entire bonus criteria must be fulfilled.
- Wagering on all games at 888casino contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
Wagering Contributions Game Category Game Contribution Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table 100% All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games 20% All versions of Blackjack, Live Casino games, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat 10% Craps 5%
- Your account is made up of both Available funds (those that can be used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal Policy) and Restricted funds (the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds). If you have both Available funds and Restricted funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted funds first. Available funds will only be used once your Restricted funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted funds only and win you will receive, depending on your account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted funds.
- Withdrawing funds: For further information on how you can withdraw funds from your account, please see our "Withdrawal Policy".
- 888casino may vary or cancel any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behaviour, any such variation or cancellation will not apply to you if you have already opted into the promotion, bonus or special, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced play in relation to the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the variation or cancellation.
9.1 / 10 Perfect
100% up to €2,500 and 50 extra spins
18+, T&C applied
Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions Last updated on 17 April 2019 (version 6.0) 1.
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 17 April 2019 (version 6.0)
For Example: A Player has purchased £100 and received a bonus of £100, therefore has a total balance of £200. The Player has decided to play slots only, therefore, the Player must stake (wager) 35 X £100 = £3,500 before the bonus is converted into cash and eligible for withdrawal.
Only one bonus is permissible per deposit. Each bonus from each deposit are mutually exclusive. Deposit-related bonuses cannot be “stacked”.
For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the player's Cash Balance. If there is no cash available, then the wager is deducted from the Bonus Balance.
Any winnings that occur from wagers made from a player's bonus account are credited to their bonus account, however, the wagering requirements only apply to the original bonus amount as bonus money obtained from winnings is not subject to wagering requirements. Therefore, once that requirement is met, all bonus money is converted into cash.
Any other bonuses received, unless expressly stated otherwise, such as but not limited to the redemption of Loyalty Points, will be added to your bonus account and will be subject to standard wagering requirements.
If both bonus and cash funds are used, winnings will be distributed to the bonus and cash account accordingly.
If you do not want any bonus which has been deposited into your account by us then you are entitled to request that it be reversed out of your account only if no game play has taken place since receiving that said bonus.
Players from a Restricted Territory (as defined in the Website Terms) and, for the avoidance of doubt, the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus (welcome bonus/opening offer) and or any deposit bonuses unless otherwise stated: Armenia, Poland, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Croatia, Ukraine, India, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, and Serbia.
2. Promotional abuse and irregular play2.1 We have a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, fraud, taking unfair advantage of us and/or other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses, associated winnings and/or deposits from accounts that we suspect, at our sole direction, are involved in such activities or behaviours. 2.2 We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. You hereby consent in advance to same. If, upon such a review, it appears that you are participating, or attempting to participate, in strategies that we, in our sole discretion deem to be (i) promotional abuse; and/or (ii) irregular playing; we reserve the right to deny, withhold, revoke or withdraw your entitlement to any promotion, winnings or bonus, or terminate your access to the Website and/or block your account. PLEASE NOTE that in such circumstances, we shall be under no obligation to refund any funds that may be in your account other than your original deposit amounts. 2.3 “Irregular play” includes, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of play: • Placing single bets in excess of 20% of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met unless otherwise stated. For example, if you received a bonus of £200, then the maximum bet that can be placed is £40. The 20% rule does not apply if the bet size is less than £5; • Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting would not account towards any bonus wagering requirements. For example, Black or Red betting on Roulette or covering more than 25 of the 37 numbers on the table; • Delayed winnings, for example, "free spin" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the Player steps out of the free bonus or bonus round, and then completes at a later time for example, after the bonus has been wagered; • “State Game Abuse” where the use of bonus funds are used purely to progress through the bonus stages and then final stages completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been released or forfeited. This includes, but is not limited to, those listed as 0% contribution in the wagering table in clause 5.5 below; • Leaving large bets on table, for example in Blackjack, and returning after bonus wagering has been completed. 2.4 “Promotional abuse includes, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of play: • includes, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of play: • Working in a syndicate with other players to abuse promotions, deliberately cheating or other unfair behaviour; • Depositing and withdrawing funds shortly after with the intention to abuse the promotion. For example, deposit funds to receive free spins, and then wager your deposit just over 1 time your deposit value, initiate a withdrawal to not fall foul of clause 9.3 of the Website Terms, and then initiate your free spins; • Whether known or unknown to us, taking advantage of any software or system bug, loophole, fault, error or failure including, but not limited to, in respect to any game; and • Using multiple accounts to claim a bonus or a free spins offer more than once.
3. Right to Vary3.1 We reserve the right to withdraw, modify, discontinue or terminate any promotion at any time, and without prior notice. All promotions are intended for recreational players only and we may at our sole discretion limit the eligibility of players to participate in any promotion. 3.2 We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you from all future promotions. Once you have been informed that you are no longer eligible for promotions, and should you take up any promotion, all winnings from that promotion will be confiscated.
4. EligibilityOnly one promotion is awarded per account per player meaning one per family, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, or shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace). If you are found to be in breach of this clause, all winnings will be confiscated.
5. Bonus Account and Wagering (Play Through) Requirements5.1 A player's total account balance consists of a cash account balance (‘Cash Balance’) and a bonus account balance (‘Bonus Balance’). All sums which you deposit into your account shall be placed in your Cash Balance. Sums which you receive under a bonus for performing particular tasks are paid into your Bonus Balance. 5.2 A Player may be offered different types of bonuses that are limited to different game types, such as a Slots only. When you enter a game that bonus money is permitted on, you will see this in your Bonus Balance. When you enter a game that bonus money is not permitted on, i.e. restricted games, you will not see the bonus money in your Bonus Balance. In the event a player should use bonus funds to play on games not included in games that count towards meeting the bonus requirement, we reserve the right to refuse withdrawals, remove bonus money and remove winnings without notice and lock all accounts of users found abusing this provision. 5.3 The deposit and possible winnings connected to the bonus will be locked to the casino account until the wagering has been completed. Where promotions do allow withdrawals with an active bonus balance, at this stage, any remaining bonuses will be revoked. 5.4 Bonus amounts credited to a player's bonus account are subject to thirty-five (x35) times wagering requirements before they are converted to your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn (unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Significant Terms). 5.5 Different games played contribute different percentages towards the wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are the total amount that must be staked on eligible games to convert a bonus. Wagering requirements are based on the total stake amount. Please see the table below for game weight distributions for all wagering purposes (unless otherwise stated):
|Game Type||Wagering Requirements|
|Table Games||0% (no contribution)|
|Video Poker Games||0% (no contribution)|
|Other||0% (no contribution)|
|Jackpot Games (Progressives)||0% (no contribution)|
|Scratchcards & Keno||100%|
|*Except: 300 Shields, Big Bad Wolf, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Dead or Alive, Jackpot 6000, Kings of Chicago, Lucky 8 Line, , Secrets of the stones Super Nudge 6000 and Victorious.||20%|
|*Except: Arcade Bomb, Astro Legends Lyra and Erion, Bandida, Beautiful Bones, Big500 Slot, Book of Gods, Boxo, Captain Cashfalls Treasures of the Deep, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cloud Quest, Cool Buck - 5 Reel, Crime Scene, Da Winci, Dancing on Ice, Dead or Alive II, Devil's Delight, Dr Electro, Dragons Myth, EggOMatic, Extra Chilli, Forsaken Kingdom, Fruits Gone Wild, Gemix, Gunslinger Reloaded, Holy Diver, Hong Bao, Jewel Quest Riches, Le Kaffee Bar, Leaders of the Free Spin World, Lucky Angler, Mahjong 88, Pearls of India, Peek-a-Boo, Piggy Pirates, Pirates Plenty, Poker Dogs, Pride and Prey, Rage to Riches, Reel Heist, Reel Talent, Robin Hood, Sea Hunter, Spin Town, Subbuteo, The Lost Riches of Amazon, The Wish Master, Three Musketeers, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword, Top Cup Day, Tower Quest, Untamed Giant Panda, Valkyries of Odin, Van Gogh, Viking Runecraft, White Rabbit, Wild Spartans, Zombie Hoard, Zombie Rush||0% (no contribution)|
6. Coupons6.1 Any coupons redeemed must meet standard wagering requirements and any specific coupon terms. 6.2 Only one valid coupon can be redeemed within any 24-hour period and coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise stated. 6.3 Coupons can be withdrawn or terminated at any time and we reserve the right to refuse players the use of coupons at any time.
7. Welcome Bonus [Also known as FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS or OPENING OFFER]The Welcome Bonus terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page. The Welcome Bonus may be amended from time to time.
8. Instant bonusesAny bonus that is cash or bonus received from the casino, for example via Customer Support, is classified as an instant bonus. We reserve the right to limit any winnings from an instant bonus to 10 times the value of that instant bonus. For example, if you receive a £100instant bonus, a maximum of £1,000is eligible for withdrawal if we choose to enact this clause.
9. No Deposit Bonus9.1 We reserve the right to limit winnings and withdrawals from all forms of no deposit bonuses / free spins / free bets added to a customer’s account up to the value of £100as may be expressly set out in the Significant Terms or communicated to you otherwise. 9.2 If you have never made a deposit on the Website all funds will stay as bonus money until at such time a deposit is made. Once you make your first deposit, any bonus money at that time in your account will now be subject to standard wagering (play-through) requirements. All future No Deposit Bonus will be subject to standard wagering (play-through) requirements before they can be withdrawn, and no further deposits are required.
12. Additional promotional terms12.1 All bonuses except free spins will expire after 30 days of account inactivity unless the Significant Terms state otherwise. All free spins will expire after 10 days from the date they were awarded unless the Significant Terms state otherwise. We reserve the right to remove unused bonuses and related winnings if the promotion's terms are not fulfilled within this period. 12.2 We have the right to remove (i.e. put back to zero) loyalty points if there has been no activity on the player’s account within 30 days. 12.3 Void bets will not contribute toward promotional offers and players whose accounts become closed for any reason prior to the end of promotions will not be eligible to gain any promotional benefits. 12.4 We may withhold any credits, bonuses, coupons, loyalty points or prizes awarded as part of a promotion at our discretion. 12.5 We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. English Terms & Conditions always take priority
7.1 / 10 Good
18+, T&C applied
£100 deposit bonus! As a new customer at redbet we have a super welcome offer so you can
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
£100 deposit bonus!
- As a new customer at redbet we have a super welcome offer so you can begin your adventure in the casino!
- Grab a bonus boost when making your first deposit:
- Make a deposit of £20 or more using the code WELCOME and you’ll get a 100% deposit bonus up to £100!
Terms and Conditions
- General bonus terms & conditions apply.
- Minimum deposit to activate the bonus is £20.
- Bonus spins must be used within 7 days of them being awarded.
- Winnings from bonus spins come with a wagering requirement of 35 times the amount won.
- Bonus funds must be wagered 35 times the total bonus amount before you can request a withdrawal.
- The max bet stake when playing with bonus money is £2 in Slots and £20 in Live Casino and Table Games until bonus wagering requirements have been completed. Slots, Table Games and Live Casino contribute different percentages of your overall wagering requirement, detailed information can be found in the general bonus terms and conditions
- The wagering requirement must be completed within 30 days or your bonus funds will be forfeited.
- Certain games are excluded from bonus wagering. These games can be found in the general bonus terms and conditions and will be automatically blocked.
- Should you have both real money and bonus money in your account you must play using your real money first. You will start playing using bonus money when there is no real money left in your account.
- If this casino bonus is triggered you must wager through all your real money in the casino or Live Casino sections of the site. Deposited money cannot be used in sportsbook or poker.
- If you withdraw any part of your cash balance whilst you still have an active bonus, you will forfeit any remaining bonus balance.
- You may not participate in more than one promotion at the same time. If you opt-in to a new promotion at a time when you already have an existing bonus, the bonus funds related to the existing bonus will be forfeited.
- If a player attempts to turnover their casino bonus or use of bonus spins when they have real money locked in pending bets, it will be considered abuse of the promotion and a breach of our Terms and Conditions.
1 / 10 Bad
22 FREE SPINS on multiple games
18+, T&C applied
Playing at YakoCasino (aka your casino!) means a lot of extras to play with. One of the examples is
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
+ Playing at YakoCasino (aka your casino!) means a lot of extras to play with. One of the examples is our Welcome Bonus. Our Welcome Bonus is very generous and should give players a good feeling of what YakoCasino is set to offer you if you become a regular player! To start, all players will receive 22 Yako Spins after the registration process is complete. The Yako Spins offered by Yako Casino are complementary but, as with any other bonus, they come with specific terms. On this page, you can read everything about our Welcome Bonus terms and the terms connected with the other bonuses we offer. First things first, we would like to sum-up our Welcome Bonus. 22 Yako Spins and we will give you up to £222! 1. Register your account to receive 22 Yako Spins on Starburst, Aloha, Finn & the Swirly spin or Joker Pro. 2. Make your first deposit and get a 50% Deposit Bonus up to £222! How to activate your bonus! All bonuses offered by YakoCasino will need to be activated. When you log in, a pop-up will appear to inform you that bonuses are available to you on the "Bonuses" page under the "My Account" section. On this page, the second tab shows all the bonuses available to you. Simply click "Activate" to activate your chosen bonus. Bonuses that do not require a deposit are immediately available. Bonuses that do require a deposit will redirect you to the deposit page, and the field where a bonus code is required will be automatically filled. If you do not activate any available bonus, the bonus will not be added to your account. Wagering Requirements at YakoCasino While playing with a bonus at YakoCasino, it is very important to understand that we have a fantastic, player-friendly bonus system. First of all YOUR money and YOUR bonus are stored in two separate wallets. This means that, when you receive a Deposit Bonus (like our Welcome Bonus), you will always play with your own money first before you will touch the bonus funds. So, if you are lucky enough to hit a BIG WIN with your own money, you could proceed to request a withdrawal without being forced to play through the wagering requirements of the received bonus! The wagering requirements at YakoCasino are 40x the received bonus amount. This means that when you receive bonus of £10, the total wagering requirements are 40x£10 = £400. It is important to complete the wagering requirements for a regular bonus within 30 days. The wagering contributions (per game category) are explained below: Slots: These games count 100% towards the wagering requirements. Video Slots: These games count 100% towards the wagering requirements. Other Games: These games count 100% towards the wagering requirements. Video Poker Games: Do not count towards the wagering requirements. Table Games: Do not count towards the wagering requirements. Live Casino: It is not possible to play our live games with bonus funds. I do not want to play with a bonus. What shall I do? That's no problem at all! At YakoCasino you will receive bonuses automatically but there are various ways to either exclude yourself from receiving bonuses or to cancel a received bonus. If you wish to exclude yourself, simply visit the 'My Account' section and go to “My profile”. Here, you can deselect the checkbox to receive bonuses. If you have received a bonus which you do not want to use, the process is similar: upon visiting the 'My Account' section, click on the information box next to your bonus balance and select the option 'Cancel Bonus'. What are the other Yako Casino bonuses and how often are they offered? Every week, we have various promotions running that include giveaways of: Reload Bonuses, Yako Spins and Cashback. Our recurring 'Monday Cashback' promotion gives players, who were unfortunate enough to lose, a cashback bonus. Other promotions dish out Yako Spins and Reload Bonuses. See our 'News and Promotions' page for the latest offers! What are Yako Spins? Yako Spins are complementary spins or spins that require a deposit. While you play with Yako Spins, there will be no money deducted from your balance. Any winnings gained as a result of playing with Yako Spins will be given as a bonus that will be added to your balance. This bonus is given with specific terms (see below). Whether the Yako Spins are complementary or require a deposit will differ from time to time, and this will be clearly communicated with each offer. Bonus Terms at YakoCasino Please read our bonus terms carefully before you accept to receive a bonus. If you have any questions regarding our bonus terms, please contact our dedicated support team.
Bonus termsVersion 1.7 | Last update: 28-09-2018 1. The BonusTerms apply to all bonuses offered by YakoCasino. This includess: deposit/reload bonuses, login bonuses, cashback bonuses and manual bonuses. 2. To receive a deposit bonus a minimum deposit of $/£/€/CHF10, 100 kr, R100 or ₹ 1,000 is required. 3. The maximum bonus depends on the promotional offer. This will be stipulated clearly in our communications. 4. Bonuses offered by YakoCasino are available to players from: New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland and India. 5. Player residing in Canada can play their 22 free spins on Book of Aztec, Admiral Nelson or Ultra 7. 6. If you receive a promotional offer from YakoCasino and your country is not listed in point 4, this means you are eligible for the promotion offer. 7. When a bonus is received it is not possible to withdraw or transfer funds to the Live Casino. If you wish to play live, you would need to forfeit your bonus or complete the wagering requirements. 8. The default wagering requirements are 40x the received bonus amount. 9. The bonuses at YakoCasino are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise communicated. 10. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. 11. To complete the wagering requirements, games from the following categories count 100% towards the wagering requirements: Slots, Video Slots and Other Games. 12. Wagering requirements cannot be completed by playing Table Games or Video Poker Games. 13. It is allowed to make additional deposits to complete the wagering requirements. 14. It is not possible to use the bonus in our Live Casino. 15. The following games do not contribute towards the wagering requirements for all bonuses offered: Simsalabim, Jungle Spirit, Dead or Alive, Secret of the Stones, Reel Steal, Egyptian Heroes, Pyramid: Quest for immortality, Blood Suckers, Dragon Island, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Loaded, Retro reels - Extreme heat, Burning Desire, Jackpot jester 50k, Jackpot jester wild nudge, Super monopoly money, 1429 uncharted seas. 16. Bonuses are limited to one casino account per person, family, household, address, email address, credit card number or IP-address where computers are shared (university, school, workspace, public library, etc.). Therefore the welcome bonus can only be received once. 17. Bonuses are not available to players related to the following parties: Employees, volunteers, freelancers, board members of the YakoCasino, promotional, marketing, or other offices, licence holders, issuers of licences, service providers and any other associated, detached or connected companies. 18. Players, persons or groups of players who are found to abuse bonuses provided by YakoCasino will be excluded from the bonuses and all future promotions. 19. Without any further justification YakoCasino reserves the right to cancel a bonus at any given time. 20. It is possible to cancel a bonus or to opt-out from future bonuses. 21. When players who have not completed a successful deposit and who receive a no deposit bonus a minimum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 40, 400 kr, R400 applies. 22. When players who have not completed a successful deposit and who receive a no deposit bonus a maximum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 100, 1 000 kr, R1,000 applies and any excess winnings will be removed from the player's account. 23. Winnings may be void if a player places bets that exceed the value of $/£/€/CHF 5, 50 kr, R50, ₹500 when a bonus is added to the player's account and is part of the player's total balance. YakoCasino reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and/or winnings. This will be judged by YakoCasino, at their sole discretion, after reviewing the gameplay. 24. The welcome bonus is not available for players who use Skrill or Neteller. 25. It is not allowed to mask your IP address or location. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc).
Terms for Free Spins1. Winnings from free spins are granted as bonus money. Unless otherwise specified, the wagering requirements for free spins winnings is set at 40x the received value. 2. The bonus won as a result of played free spins needs to be wagered within 48 hours before the bonus is automatically forfeit. 3. Similar to a no deposit bonus, players who receive a free spins bonus and who have not yet completed a deposit successfully can request a withdrawal of at least $/£/€/CHF 40, 400 kr or R400. 4. Similar to a no deposit bonus, players who receive a free spins bonus and who have not yet completed a deposit successfully can request a maximum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 100, 1 000 kr or R1,000 When players who have not completed a successful deposit and who receive a no deposit bonus a maximum withdrawal of $/£/€/CHF 100, 1 000 kr, R1,000 applies and any excess winnings will be removed from the player's account.
9.3 / 10 Perfect
100% up to $500 and 20 extra spins
18+, T&C applied
Get bonuses up to $1,500 & up to 2,020 Free Spins If you've never played PokerStars Casino
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
Get bonuses up to $1,500 & up to 2,020 Free SpinsIf you've never played PokerStars Casino games before, the countdown to starting your Casino journey begins here: Three 100% match deposit bonuses, with up to $1,500 to be claimed. Two sets of Free Spins on exclusive Progressive Jackpot Slots – 20 guaranteed with your first deposit, and up to 2,000 more to be unlocked. One month to claim your rewards. Deposit $25 or more with the code 'WELCOME1' to get started, or read on for the full details.
Interested? Check out the important details:Here's how start your Casino Welcome Countdown and launch yourself into the games in style:
- Make your first Casino deposit with the code 'WELCOME1' To get the ball rolling, deposit $25 or more with the code 'WELCOME1' and claim your first rewards. We'll give you a 100% match deposit bonus up to $500. On top of that, you'll get 20 Free Spins that you can use to play Progressive Jackpot Slots with a $1M guaranteed prize.
- Claim a second match deposit bonus & up to 1,000 Free Spins Next up, we'll give you a second 100% match deposit bonus up to $500, plus a Mystery Chest of Progressive Jackpot Free Spins – up to 1,000! Just make a deposit of $25 or more with the code 'WELCOME2'. You must make this deposit within 14 days of your first qualifying deposit.
- Third time lucky – another bonus and up to 1,000 extra Free Spins Finally, make your third deposit of $25 or more using the code 'WELCOME3' to get another 100% match deposit bonus up to $500. Also, you'll get another chance to open a Chest of up to 1,000 more Progressive Jackpot Free Spins. You must make this deposit within 14 days of your second qualifying deposit.
Special Offer Details and Rules
- This offer is only available to players who have never played any real money games at PokerStars Casino.
- This offer is strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and IP address.
- The minimum deposit for each of the three consecutive welcome offers is USD $25.
- Upon successful qualifying deposit, your deposit amount will be debited and that value replaced with a Casino Instant Bonus. Any deposit amount remaining above this will be credited to your account as cash.
- The maximum bonus for each deposit is USD $500, which is awarded for a deposit of USD $250 or more.
- Each subsequent deposit must be made within 14 days of the previous deposit to be eligible for this offer.
- To convert your Casino Instant Bonuses and any winnings into cash that can be withdrawn, you must earn 5 redemption points per USD $1 of bonus awarded before the bonus expires.
- Each Casino Instant Bonus must be converted to cash separately. Multiple bonuses may not be converted simultaneously.
- The first qualifying deposit will additionally award you 20 Free Spins.
- The second and third qualifying deposit will each award you a Mystery Chest containing up to 1,000 Free Spins.
- Free Spins will be awarded from the first Mystery Chest according to the following probability table:
- Free Spins will be awarded from the second Mystery Chest according to the following probability table:
- Free Spins can be used on Stars Mega Spin, Matchday Millions, Crystal Millions and Millionaires Island only and may not be exchanged for cash or Free Spins on other games.
- Winnings from Free Spins will be paid once all spins have been played and be awarded as a Casino Instant Bonus with no cap.
- Free Spins will expire 7 days from issue. Upon expiry, all remaining spins and pending winnings will be lost.
- To convert the Casino Instant Bonus awarded for Free Spins into cash that can be withdrawn you must earn 2 redemption points per USD $1 of bonus awarded before the bonus expires.
- All Casino Instant Bonuses issued as part of this promotion will expire 28 days from issue.
- If you withdraw before making a qualifying deposit, you become ineligible for the bonus. A pop-up message appears when a withdrawal is requested, making you aware that you will forfeit the bonus if you go ahead with your request
- Any winnings derived from stakes placed from using Casino Instant Bonuses are considered part of the bonus until you have earned the required redemption points to convert the bonus to cash.
- When playing Casino games with your Casino Instant Bonus, any losses incurred will be deducted from the portion of the bonus representing your original cash deposit.
- Bonuses credited can only be surrendered for real cash on the provision that the surrender amount is greater than $0, and the request is within the 28-day bonus validity period. You can track the surrender value of your bonus via the ‘My Stars’ menu.
- Progressive Jackpot wins using Free Spins will be paid as unrestricted cash.
- Please note that bets covering the Roulette table or the Live Roulette table by 65% or more, as well as bets covering both sides of Baccarat, Dragon Tiger or Live Football Studio (where available) will earn 0 redemption points.
- Click here for a full outline of how redemption points are awarded per game type.
- We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players.
9.9 / 10 Perfect
18+, T&C applied
Deposit and stake £20 to get 50 Free Spins Welcome Bonus You can use your Free Spins on a
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
Deposit and stake £20 to get 50 Free Spins Welcome BonusYou can use your Free Spins on a selection of our most popular games including: Batman & The Joker Jewels, Age of the Gods, Superman II, Gladiator 2 Road To Rome, Robocop and many more!
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONSBEFORE CLAIMING THIS BONUS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPIN BONUS. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW. These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Bonus. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE FREE SPINS WELCOME BONUS
- The Free Spins Welcome Bonus is available to new customers aged over eighteen years who are making their first deposit.
- You cannot enter this Bonus promotion if you are accessing the Gala Casino website from Belarus, Georgia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Slovakia or Croatia.
- Deposits made via Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill or via any pre-payment card will NOT qualify for this Bonus.
- You must deposit a minimum of £20 in one single deposit and stake a minimum of £20 in total on slot games within a period of fourteen days from the deposit being made.
- You must accept the terms and conditions through the pop-up.
- If you qualify for this Bonus you will receive 50 Free Spins.
- The value of this spin bonus is £0.25 per spin.
- Your Free Spins will be credited automatically to the Bonus Balance section of your Account. If your Free Spins not appear automatically, please contact our customer services team before you play again.
- You must use your Free Spins within 14 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise, it will expire.
- You can only use your Free Spins on the following: AOTGs: God of Storms, Batman & Catwoman Cash, Batman & The Joker Jewels, Batman vs Superman, Frankie Dettori's Sporting Legend, Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven, Gladiator 2 Road To Rome, Gladiator JP, Halloween Fortune II, Jekyll & Hyde, King of Olympus (Zeus), Man Of Steel, Miss Fortune, Prince of Olympus, Robocop, Superman 2.
- There is no cash alternative to the Free Spins.
- Promoter: Gala Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited.
- We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Bonus if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- The Golden Chips Welcome Bonus is available to new customers aged over 18 years who are making their first deposit.
- You cannot enter this Bonus Promotion if you are accessing the Gala Casino website from Belarus, Georgia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Slovakia or Croatia.
- Deposits made via Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill or via any pre-payment card will NOT qualify for this Bonus.
- You must deposit a minimum of £20 in one single deposit and stake a minimum of £20 in total on Roulette and/or Card games (including Live Casino and excluding 'Keybet Roulette', 'Pontoon', 'Blackjack Cashback', 'Blackjack Scratch', 'Blackjack Surrender', 'Blackjack Switch', 'Half Double Blackjack', 'Lucky Blackjack', 'Multiplayer Blackjack Surrender' and 'Stravaganza') within a period of fourteen days from the deposit being made.
- You must accept the terms and conditions through the pop-up.
- If you qualify for this Bonus you will receive 20 Golden Chips.
- The value of this bonus is £1 per chip
- Your Golden Chips will be credited automatically to the Bonus Balance section of your Account. If your Golden Chips do not appear automatically, please contact our customer services team before you play again.
- You must use your Golden Chips within 14 days of being credited to your account, otherwise, they will expire.
- You can only use your Golden Chips on on any Premium Roulette, European Roulette, Premium Blackjack, Blackjack Multihand and any Live Roulette with minimum table bet up to £1.
- There is no cash alternative to the Golden Chips.
- Promoter: Gala Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited.
- We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Bonus if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
/ 10 Bad
18+, T&C applied
Welcome Package Up To 800 $/£/€ New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus 100% up
Full terms apply
Full terms apply
Welcome Package Up To 800 $/£/€New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus 100% up to £200. 2nd deposit bonus 50% up to £200, 3rd deposit bonus 25% up to £200, 4th deposit bonus 25% up to £200. Min deposit £10. 40x wagering, 30 days to complete wagering, eligibility, game weighting and game restrictions apply. Max Bet with bonus funds £5. Neteller/Skrill deposits excluded, cash balance can be withdrawn at any time.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
UK CLIENT AGREEMENT REGARDING USE OF CASINOLAND.COM BONUSES Version 1.2 - Last Updated 22/05/2019 1) General bonus terms and conditions 1) All bonuses are limited to one per person, one per household, one per computer or one per IP unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc). 2) We reserve the right, acting reasonably, to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer at any time. 3) Real Money Deposits (cash balance) used to claim the promotional bonuses outlined below are not tied to the bonus terms and conditions. Your cash balance and associated winnings (from the cash balance) can be withdrawn at any stage. If you wish to withdraw your cash balance you will be required to forfeit your bonus balance. 4) If not stated otherwise each offer is valid only during the date it was originally sent. 5) All casino bonuses need to be wagered at least 40x unless otherwise stated. For example, if you received a bonus of £50, you will need to make bets of £2000 to complete the wagering requirements. Some games do not contribute 100% towards wagering requirements as stated in term 6. 6) Some games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements: -Video slots and other games: 100%* -Classic slots: 75% -All Blackjack, Roulette, Live Casino, Table and Video Poker games: 5%* *The following games are excluded when using a bonus balance and contribute 0% to wagering requirements: Classic Blackjack, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo. Big Bad Wolf, Steam Tower, Blood Suckers, Jungle Spirit, Jack and the Beanstalk, Hotline, Devil's Delight™, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, Pearls of India, Tower Quest, Kings of Chicago, Reel Rush, Jackpot 6000, Super Monopoly, Dead or Alive 2, Castle builder, Castle builder 2, Dead or Alive, Champion of the Track, Scrooge and The Wish Master, All Aces Video Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video Power Pokers. 7) We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or abusive play when playing with bonus funds, if players are found to have committed or attempted to commit bonus abuse, Casinoland reserve the right to exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and terminate the Account Holder's account with immediate effect. Irregular or abusive play with bonus funds includes, but is not limited to: a) Exceeding maximum bet. Until the wagering requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed with bonus funds is £5. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black. b) Any breach of bonus terms and conditions. c) Opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses. d) Betting on low risk roulette bets which include any outside spread combination on covering 25 or more of the numbers on the table or betting Red and Black, Odd or Even. e) Delayed Winnings from "free spin" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered. f) State game abuse- where the use of bonus or cash are used purely to progress through the bonus stages (for example, collecting 4 out of 5 coins/stars to reach that bonus feature) and then final stages (for example, playing to collect the final coin to reach 5 out of 5 coins/stars to reach the bonus feature) completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. g) Depositing and withdrawing cash funds shortly after, for example, deposit funds to receive free spins, initiate a withdrawal and then initiate your free spins. h) Leaving bets on a table, for example when playing blackjack, and then returning at a later time in circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet. 8) Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirements, you agree that Casinoland hold the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion. 9) Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering conditions. However, the bonus balance will be forfeited. 10) All deposit and free cash bonuses will expire after 30 days. 11) Bonus funds and bonus winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus. 12) Bets are deducted from the player's cash balance. If no cash balance is available, then the bet placed is deducted from the player's bonus balance. 13) Bonuses can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact Casinoland support or use the forfeit button in your Account". 14) Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be "stacked". 15) Players using Skrill or Neteller will be excluded from the welcome bonus. Future bonuses can be claimed using these payment methods. 16) We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you from all future promotions. Once you have been informed that you are no longer eligible for promotions, and should you take up any promotion, all winnings from that promotion will be confiscated. This applies at a licence level, meaning you will be ineligible at all current and future casino brands operating under the One Click Ltd UKGC licence. 17) Casinoland management have the right to update these terms at any time. 18) By accepting a promotion, customers acknowledge that they are acting in accordance with the agreed General One Click Ltd terms and conditions. In the case of a breach of Applicable Terms, the One Click reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus. 2) No deposit bonuses 1) No-deposit bonuses are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account. 3) Free spins bonuses 1) Casinoland may offer promotional bonuses for X amount of game spins for a pre-defined deposit amount, across specified video slots. The coin and line value per spin will be pre-defined and you will not be able to change it. 2) Winnings from any spin related bonus will be credited to your bonus balance, which is subject to the standard bonus terms and conditions, as outlined above. 3) Once a spin bonus has been awarded, you have 7 days to use the spins before they expire and are removed from your account. 4) Casinoland offers two types of spin bonuses: a) No deposit (Free Spins): When no deposit is required to claim the spins. Winnings from this type of offer are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account. b) Deposit needed: when you are required to deposit before you can claim the advertised spins. The deposit required will vary and you should read the terms on the promotional offer. If not otherwise stated, £50 is the default minimum to claim “deposit needed” spins. 4) Welcome bonus 1) To claim the welcome bonus or any deposit bonus, you must select the bonus when making a deposit. 2) The welcome bonus is only available across your first four deposits. 3) Deposit 1: 100% match up to £200, Deposit 2: 50% match up to £200, Deposit 3: 25% match up to £200, Deposit 4: 25% match up to £200. 4) A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any deposit or reload bonus. 5) Tuesday Spotlight Special 1) Promotion runs every Tuesday between 00.00 and 23.59 (Local time). 2) Minimum deposit to claim 50 Free Spins is £50. 3) Bonus cannot be claimed in conjunction with other bonuses.
1 / 10 Bad