- This offer is valid to new players only.
- A minimum deposit of £20 is required. The minimum withdrawal from your cash funds is £20.
- Your cash deposits can be withdrawn at any time, unless we have reasonable grounds to suspect promotional abuse or irregular play. You can find more about this here.
- If you withdraw your cash deposit, then the accompanying bonus offer is revoked at the same time.
- Only one bonus offer is awarded per account per player. We have the right to suspend this offer if you are in breach of this clause.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in the United Kingdom.
- Our Website terms and conditions apply in full. These can be found here. Our standard promotional terms and conditions also apply. These can be found here.
- Should you withdraw any of your cash deposit during the same time that your bonus is active, then you revoke the bonus and your bonus funds will be removed immediately.
- This offer gives you the following bonus: 100% of your first deposit up to £300 + 25 bonus spins on any Netent game, 25% of your second deposit up to £800 plus 50 bonus spins on any Netent game, and 50% of your third deposit up to £400 plus 25 bonus spins on any Netent game.
- Winnings from bonus spins are capped at £100.
- There are wagering requirements for you to turn these bonus funds into cash funds. This is 35 times the initial value of the bonus fund + your cash deposit. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements
- Games contribute differently to the wagering requirements. The list of games and their respective weighting towards the wagering requirement can be found here.
- The maximum bet for any of your bonus funds is limited to £5. Should you bet higher than this using your bonus funds, you revoke such bonus funds and they shall be removed from your account.
- Any unused (i.e. not wagered) bonus funds not used within 30 days will be removed from your account. Unused bonus spins will be removed within 72 hours from your account.
- Bonus funds can’t be withdrawn until you have met all of these requirements above. Only cash funds can be withdrawn at any time and at your request.
- Everything relating to our Loyalty Points system, including its terms, can be found here.
- This offer is only available to new PartyCasino accounts opened outside of the United Kingdom and only one is allowed per person, family, household address, payment method number or shared computer. All players must be over 18 years old (“Qualifying Players”).
- Your Welcome Package is made up of a 100% up to 500 € bonus and 20 Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe spread across your first three deposits as follows:
- First deposit = 100% up to 200 € + 20 Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe
- Second Deposit = 100% up to 150 €
- Third Deposit = 100% up to 150 €
- You must deposit at least 10 € to be eligible for this bonus (“Qualifying Deposit”).
- Qualifying Players must use the code WELCOMEBONUS while making a Qualifying Deposit.
- Deposits via Neteller, Entropay and Skrill are excluded from this promotion.
- In order to withdraw your deposit bonus or any winnings associated with it, you will need to wager the total bonus plus the deposit amount 35 times.
- Barring restricted games, most games count towards these wagering requirements. However, please note that some games will contribute a lower wagering percentage, as show in the table below:
Type Of Game Wager Percent Contribution Slots/Games 100% Video Poker/Roulette/Table and Live Games 20% Blackjack 10%
- After claiming your deposit bonus, you have 30 days to meet these wagering requirements.
- If you do not meet these wagering requirements within this period, your bonus and any winnings associated with it will be forfeited and removed from your account. A Qualifying Player will not, however, be restricted from withdrawing any remaining balance from their original deposit.
- The following games are restricted from this promotion and playing them will not contribute towards this promotion's targets: Bonus Pair Blackjack, Singe Deck Blackjack, Keno (all variations - Keno, Lucky Keno, Safe Cracker Keno, Golden Scarab Keno), Final Score World Cup, Tens or Better (all variations - Tens or Better, Tens Or Better 25 Hands, Tens Or Better 5 Hand), Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Triple Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, Red Dog, Craps, Craps Classic, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Blood Suckers.
- There is a maximum bet size of 5 € on any single slot game or round and 50 € on any other valid game type that can be placed during the 30-day promotional period. Any winnings derived from bets larger than these limits will be annulled.
- Upon making a Qualifying Deposit, you will receive your corresponding Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe.
- These Free Spins must be activated via the ‘My Free Spins’ section of your account.
- All Free Spins claimed as part of your Welcome Bonus are valid for 3 days.
- Any winnings earned from your Free Spins must be wagered 10x before they can be withdrawn.
- The promotion will run from 00:00 (CEST) on 01.01.2017 to 23:59 (CEST) on 31.12.2019 (the 'Promotional Period').
- PartyCasino reserves the right to stop or change this promotion at any time.
- If PartyCasino suspects a player of fraudulent activity, it may remove them from the promotion or suspend their account or suspend the promotion pending further investigation.
- Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
Terms & Conditions:Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply. This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household. Max. FreeBet amount £10 Minimum Deposit and wagering on sport to activate the Free Bet is £10 Void/cancelled or cashed out bets do not count towards wagering to activate the free bet. [A further list of the types of play which are prohibited in this promotion is included in our Bonus Policy.] Offer valid only to customers making a first deposit of £10 or more and make a qualifying bet in accordance with the Free Bet Specific Terms and Conditions. Offer only applies to players who are residents of United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Germany and Canada. The “Welcome Free Bet” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer. The “Welcome Free Bet” must be used at karamba.com within 14 days of being credited to your account. karamba.com reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any Welcome Free Bet bonus not used within the allotted time period. Our Welcome Free Bet offer is automatic. However, you may personally request not to receive it. If you have not received your automatic Welcome Free Bet bonus after making an approved deposit and qualifying bet, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember to state your username. Customers who deposit using Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill or Skril 1-Tap will not be eligible for any free bet offer. Notwithstanding anything else in the Karamba Bonus Policy, the terms relating to this KaramBOOST! promotion or any additional terms or rules which govern our provision of gambling promotions to you, you shall not be prevented from withdrawing: (i) your deposit balance, (ii) winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and (iii) winnings from any bonus (including any Free Bet) which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied), except where we are required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements). Free Bet Specific Terms and Conditions One Free Bet token will be awarded once you have made your first deposit and have bet £10 on sports with odds of over 2.00 (1/1). This bet must be settled within 14 days of bet placement to qualify for the Welcome Free Bet offer. The Free Bet token can only be used on a coupon with total odds of 1.80 (4/5) or higher. The maximum value of the Free Bet is £10. A maximum of one Free Bet will be awarded to each player in this promotion. Free Bet stake will not be included in any winnings. The winnings from the use of a Free Bet will not require any wagering and can be withdrawn right away. Singles and Straight accumulators will only be eligible to qualify for the Free Bet offer. System bets such as a Trixie, Yankee, “Lucky” Bet etc will not be eligible to qualify for the Free Bet offer. Cashout bets will not count towards any qualifying requirements which may be needed for the Free Bet offer. Bets placed with a Free Bet token will not be eligible for cashout. A Free Bet cannot be exchanged for real money or any other bonuses. Free Bets can only be used on Sports and cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino or Live Casino etc.) Free Bets cannot be split. If you choose not to use the full amount of your Free Bet, the remaining amount will be forfeited. The Free Bet offer will expire 14 days from the day it is activated in any new player’s account. Any amendments or modifications to, or cancellation of, the Welcome Free Bet offer will not apply to any player that has already accepted the Welcome Free Bet offer prior to the notification of any such changes to the Welcome Free Bet offer. Karamba may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances. Please note that Karamba will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to: • receive or accrue the relevant bonus; • fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer; • use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued, except where the relevant Customer(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behaviour or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable Us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations..Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing: • their deposit balance, • winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and • winnings from any bonus which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied), except where Karamba is required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).
Discord Terms of ServiceLast modified: October 19, 2018. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AS DETAILED IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER SECTION BELOW. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICEThe Service provides a chat and social platform. The Service may allow you to participate in public and private chat rooms and to utilize messaging features to communicate with other users of the Service. The Service may also allow you to access certain software and/or other content that is available to purchase from the Company. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial use, unless we agree to your commercial use in writing. You agree not to (and not to attempt to) (i) use the Service for any use or purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms;(ii) copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, attempt to discover any source code, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms; or (iii) use data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Service. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Company or its licensors, except for the permissions and rights expressly granted in these Terms. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Company reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of the Terms. If you violate these Terms, the Company reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all Accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that the Company need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your Account(s), but it may do so.
YOUR ACCOUNTYou are responsible for your log-in credentials and for any activity resulting from the use of your log-in credentials or other activity on your account (“Account”) on the Service. Upon launching the App or the Service, if you do not already have an Account, you will be prompted to create one by providing a username and in some cases a password. You may also be required to provide a valid email address or other information to access or utilize certain applications or features. You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. We reserve the right to reject any username or to terminate your username or prevent use of a username in our sole discretion, and without any liability to you. You understand and agree that other users of the Service may have the same username as you, however, users will be differentiated by a number identifier that may or may not be visible to you or other users. You will ensure that your e-mail address is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If we allow you to use the App without creating an Account (e.g., if we make available a single-session use feature), any username you select for use in connection with the App will be available for other users after your session ends. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials or otherwise on your Account. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe the confidentiality of your log-in credentials has been compromised or if you suspect unauthorized use of your Account. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your credentials.
COMMUNICATIONSYou agree to receive communications from us electronically, such as email, text, or mobile push notices, or notices and messages on the Service. For any direct marketing messages, we will ensure that we obtain your consent first, and also make it easy for you to opt out — we don’t want to send you messages you don’t want. By using the Service or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service, and that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Discord provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. You may use the Service to send messages to other users of the Service. You agree that your use of the Service will not include sending unsolicited marketing messages or broadcasts (i.e., spam). We may utilize a variety of means to block spammers and abusers from using the Service. If you believe spam originated from the Service, please email us immediately at email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for Your Content, collectively referred to as the "Service Materials,” are, as between the Company and you, owned by the Company and/or its third party licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading Service Materials or by purchasing any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods (each as defined below). You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the Service Materials without our express prior written permission. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any Service Materials posted on the Service by the Company, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms are reserved by the Company and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
YOUR CONTENTAny data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, and any other materials uploaded to the Service by you is “Your Content.” You represent and warrant that Your Content is original to you and that you exclusively own the rights to such content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without the Company incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses. All of Your Content is your sole responsibility and the Company is not responsible for any material that you upload, post, or otherwise make available. By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Content with the Service, you grant to us a perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use, host, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display Your Content in connection with operating and providing the Service. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any user content posted. By using the Service, you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that the Company will not under any circumstances be liable for any user content, including, but not limited to, errors in any user content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of user content. The Company reserves the right to remove and permanently delete Your Content from the Service with or without notice for any reason or no reason. You may notify the Company of any user content that you believe violates these Terms, or other inappropriate user behavior, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES OF CONDUCT AND USAGEThe Service provides communication channels such as forums, communities, or chat areas ("Communication Channels") designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. The Company has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so in connection with providing the Service. The Company may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any user content (including without limitation chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the Communication Channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by us. The Company will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within Communication Channels. The Company is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users. As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in these Terms and our Community Guidelines as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service. As an example, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is objectionable as outlined in our Community Guidelines;
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
- engage in conduct that is fraudulent or illegal or otherwise harmful to Discord or any other user;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs or engage in any other activity that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members;
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us;
- develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable license agreements; or
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; or promote or encourage illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, compromised accounts, or cheats or hacks for the Service.
FEEDBACKWe appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Service. If you choose to provide feedback, comments or suggestions for improvements to the Service or otherwise (in written or oral form) (“Feedback”), you represent and warrant that (a) you have the right to disclose the Feedback, (b) the Feedback does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and (c) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of any third party or parties. By sending us any Feedback, you further (i) agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (ii) acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, (iii) grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works from, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and (iv) irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Discord and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback. This Feedback section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services. All rights in this section are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
USER DISPUTESYou are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service and other parties that you come in contact with through the Service. The Company hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating to your use of the Service. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to manage disputes between you and other users of the Service.
COPYRIGHTCopyright Complaints. The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify the Company of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below. The Company will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to the Company’s Copyright Agent at email@example.com (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail at: Discord, Attention: DMCA Takedown Request, 444 De Haro Street #200, San Francisco, CA 94107.To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the Northern District of California and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
TERMINATIONYou may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason by deleting your account through the User Settings page in the application . The Company may terminate your Account and your access to the Service (or, at the Company's sole option, applicable portions of the Service) at any time and for any reason. The Company is not required to provide you with any notice or warning prior to any such termination. You may, as the result of termination, lose your Account and all information and data associated therewith, including without limitation your Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods, as applicable, and the Company is under no obligation to compensate you for any such loss.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYTHE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN ADDITION, WHILE THE COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES.THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM OR (B) $100. THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHICH MEANS THAT SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, DISCORD’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. You specifically acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for user content, including without limitation Your Content, or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to indemnify and hold the Company, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right or any third party agreement; or (iv) any of Your Content or information in your Account or any other information you post or share on or through the Service. As used in this section, "you" shall include anyone accessing the Service using your password
VIRTUAL CURRENCIES, VIRTUAL GOODS, AND TERMS OF SALEWe will not charge you a fee to use the basic functionality of the Service, but fees may be charged for certain products and services. For additional terms regarding our Nitro subscription service, please see the “Nitro Subscriptions” section below. The Service may include an opportunity to obtain virtual currency ("Virtual Currency") or virtual goods ("Virtual Goods") that may require you to pay a fee using legal tender (that is, "real money") to obtain the Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods. Your purchase of Virtual Currency is final and is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable, except in the Company’s or the platform provider’s sole discretion. You may not purchase, sell, or exchange Virtual Currency outside the Service. Doing so is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of your Account with the Service and/or legal action. The Company retains the right to modify, manage, control and/or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at its sole discretion. Prices and availability of Virtual Goods are subject to change without notice. We shall have no liability to you or any third party for the exercise of such rights. You shall have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable permission to use solely within the Service Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by the Company. You have no other right, title or interest in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service. Product Descriptions. We try to make the Service thorough, accurate, and helpful to our customers. Nonetheless, there may be times when certain information contained on the Service may be incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate, or appear inaccurate because of the browser, hardware, software, or other technology that you use. Discord reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to: change descriptions or references to products and/or services; limit the available quantity of any product or service; honor, or refuse to honor, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; and/or refuse to provide any visitor to, or use of the Service with any product or service. Availability and Pricing. Though we try to honor all purchase requests, availability cannot always be guaranteed. When an item is not available and cannot be replenished — for example, if we offer a limited promotion — we will attempt to remove the item from the Service in a timely manner but make no guarantees in this regard. We may occasionally make errors in the stated prices on the Service. If a product’s correct price is higher than the listed price, we will either confirm that we’ll provide the item at the price listed or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Payments. We accept major credit cards, certain debit cards, PayPal, and/or such other payment methods we may make available to you from time-to-time through our Service, as forms of payment (“Payment Method”). We may also offer you the ability to make orders through a third party app store or other payment service. You agree to comply with their terms and any other requirements they may have. By submitting an order, you authorize Discord, or its designated payment processor, to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. We may, in our sole discretion, cancel your payment at any time by providing notice to you through your contact information or by a notice when you attempt to make a payment. We may cancel a payment or prevent you from initiating future payments for any reason, including, without limitation, the following: (i) if you attempt to use the Service in breach of any applicable law or regulation, including the card network rules or regulations; (ii) if you use the Service in breach of these Terms; (iii) if we suspect fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity regarding a payment; (iv) if we detect, in our sole discretion, that your payments have excessive disputes, high reversal rates or present a relatively high risk of losses; or (v) failure to cooperate in an investigation or provide additional information when requested. Refunds. You can find our refund policy here: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012668071 Taxes. Stated prices may not include sales and use taxes. If they do not, you are responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we are required to pay or in fact collect related to your purchase. International Orders. You will be solely responsible for any license fees, customs duties, and other taxes and fees related to the export of the products from the United States. Manufacturer EULAs and Other Terms. You may be required to accept an end user license agreement (EULA) or other terms provided by the manufacturer prior to use of the product you ordered. A EULA or other terms may accompany the product you ordered.
NITRO SUBSCRIPTIONSRecurring Billing. By purchasing a Nitro subscription, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method on a recurring (e.g., monthly or yearly) basis for the applicable Nitro subscription charge, any and all taxes or possible transaction fees, and any other charges incurred in connection with your use of the Nitro subscription service. Your payment to Discord will automatically renew at the end of your applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period. Price Changes. Discord may change the price for Nitro subscriptions from time to time, and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Nitro subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use Nitro after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from Nitro prior to the price change going into effect. We don’t want to charge you for something you don’t want, though, so if you cancel within 14 days of any price increases, we’ll provide you a refund. Cancellation. You may cancel your Nitro subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to Nitro through the end of the current subscription period. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us. At our sole discretion, however, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance. To cancel, go to the "User Settings" screen in the Discord desktop or mobile app and follow the instructions for cancellation.
DISPUTE RESOLUTIONTHIS SECTION AND THE NEXT SECTION ONLY APPLIES TO YOU IF YOU ARE A UNITED STATES RESIDENT. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY - IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. You and Discord agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions. Most disputes can be resolved without resorting to arbitration. In the event of a dispute, you agree to provide us notice of the dispute. This notice must provide a brief, written description of the dispute, the relief requested and the contact information of the party giving it. You must send any such notice to Discord by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by U.S. Mail to Discord Inc., 444 De Haro Street #200, San Francisco, CA 94107. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with one another, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, disputes concerning patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets and claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the Site shall not be subject to arbitration, and the notice and good faith negotiation required by this paragraph shall not apply to these types of disputes. Binding Arbitration. Except as provided herein, if we cannot resolve a dispute informally, any dispute will be resolved only by binding arbitration to be held in the U.S. state in which you reside. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in San Francisco, California. Discord and you further agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court in San Francisco, California to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, governed by the rules of JAMS that are in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated (referred to as the “JAMS Rules”) and under the rules set forth in these Terms. If there is a conflict between the JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in these Terms, the rules set forth in these Terms will govern. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. You may, in arbitration, seek any and all remedies otherwise available to you pursuant to your state’s law. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, Discord will pay the additional cost. Discord shall also bear the cost of any arbitration fees, unless the arbitrator finds your claims, defenses, or other fee-generating activity to be asserted or conducted for an improper purpose or frivolous. You are responsible for all other additional costs that you may incur in the arbitration including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and expert witness costs unless Discord is specifically required to pay such fees under applicable law. The decision of the arbitrator will be in writing and binding and conclusive on Discord and you, and judgment to enforce the decision may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. Discord and you agree that dispositive motions, including without limitation motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment, will be allowed in the arbitration. The arbitrator must follow these Terms of Service and can award the same damages and relief as a court, including injunctive or other equitable relief and attorney’s fees. Discord and you understand that, absent this mandatory arbitration provision, Discord and you would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. Discord and you further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and that the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court. If Discord’s or your claim is solely for monetary relief of $10,000 or less and does not include a request for any type of equitable remedy, the party bringing the claim may choose whether the arbitration of the claim will be conducted, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing under the JAMS Rules, solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator. You or Discord may choose to pursue a claim in small claims court where jurisdiction and venue over you and Discord otherwise qualifies for such small claims court and where the claim does not include a request for any type of equitable relief. However, if you decide to pursue a claim in small claims court, you agree to still provide Discord with advance notice by email to email@example.com and by U.S. Mail to Discord Inc., 444 De Haro Street #200, San Francisco, CA 94107. Opt-Out Right. You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the provisions requiring arbitration by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to Discord by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice must be sent within 90 days of this Terms of Service taking effect, or your account creation on the Service. If you do not opt out via this method, you will be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of these paragraphs. If you opt out of the provisions requiring arbitration, Discord will not be bound by them either. If any clause within this Arbitration Section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that specific clause will be severed from this section, and the remainder of its provisions will be given full force and effect. Survival. This Arbitration section shall survive any termination of your account or the Service.
CLASS WAIVERTHIS SECTION AND THE PREVIOUS SECTION ONLY APPLIES TO YOU IF YOU ARE A UNITED STATES RESIDENT. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. Discord and you agree to resolve any dispute in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. The arbitrator cannot combine more than one person’s or entity’s claims into a single case, and cannot preside over any consolidated, class or representative proceeding (unless we agree otherwise). And, the arbitrator’s decision or award in one person’s or entity’s case can only impact the person or entity that brought the claim, not other Discord customers, and cannot be used to decide other disputes with other customers. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class/consolidated/representative action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class, consolidated, or representative basis, then the disputes, claims, or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in San Francisco, California. This Class Action Waiver section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services.
INTERNATIONAL USE; EXPORT CONTROLSSoftware available in connection with the Service and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Service or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the software is at your sole risk. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
IOS APPLICATIONSThe following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any App that the Company provides to you designed for use on an Apple iOS-powered mobile device (an “iOS App”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Discord only, and not with Apple, Inc. (“Apple”).
- Your use of the Company’s iOS App must comply with Apple’s then-current App Store Terms of Service.
- The Company, and not Apple, are solely responsible for our iOS App and the Services and Content available thereon. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services with respect to our iOS App. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to our iOS App.
- You agree that the Company, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third-party relating to our iOS App or your possession and/or use of our iOS App.
- You agree that the Company, and not Apple, shall be responsible, to the extent required by these Terms, for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third-party intellectual property infringement claim related to our iOS App or your possession and use of our iOS App.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You agree to comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using our iOS App (e.g., you must not be in violation of your wireless data service terms of agreement when using the iOS App).
- The parties agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries to these Terms as they relate to your license of the Company’s iOS App. Upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as they relate to your license of the iOS App as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
GENERALGoverning Law. By visiting or using the Service, you agree that the laws of the United States and the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company. Any claim or dispute between you and the Company that arises out of or is related to the Service and is not subject to arbitration shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in San Francisco County, California, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Santa Clara County, California. Injunctive and Other Equitable Relief. You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made to the Company under these Terms are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which may result in immediate and irreparable harm to the Company for which remedies at law are inadequate. The Company shall therefore be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligation to post any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to your use of the Service and any other subject matter hereof and cannot be changed or modified by you except as expressly posted on the Service by the Company. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software. Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, and no waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Course of Conduct/Trade Practice. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify these Terms. Assignment. These Terms may not be assigned by you without the Company's prior written consent, but are freely assignable by the Company. Subject to the foregoing restriction, these Terms will be binding on, inure to, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Documentation of Compliance. Upon the Company's request, you will furnish the Company with any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms. Interpretation. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against the Company by virtue of having drafted them. Defenses Based on Electronic Form of These Terms. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms. Survival. You agree that the provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination will survive any termination of these Terms. Contact. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact email@example.com. Discord is made possible through the work of other open source software.
Terms and conditions:EnergyCasino offers a 100% bonus on your first deposit up to a total of £150. The offer applies to customers who are over 18 years only.
- The maximum bonus amount permitted per player or account is to £150 (your first deposit will be matched 100% in Bonus Funds up to a maximum of £150. If you are holding your account in a different currency you will receive an equivalent amount in your own currency. To check the latest exchange rates we recommend using the currency converter on www.oanda.com).
- The use of VPN, proxy or other services and techniques, for the purposes of deliberately obscuring, hiding or changing IP addresses in order to fraudulently take advantage of bonus or promotional offers is strictly forbidden and will be deemed bonus abuse ('Bonus Abuse").
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You have to make a real money deposit of minimum £10 to your EnergyCasino account in order to be qualified for the promotion.
- If you choose not to receive the First Deposit Bonus, please check in the deposit form the box "I don't want any bonus". Please note that the First Deposit Bonus cannot be applied to your account at a later date.
- In order to redeem your Welcome Bonus, you must wager 25 times the bonus and deposited amount, constituting the Mixed Funds. For example, a deposit of £100 will result in a £100 bonus and you will receive a total amount of £200. You will be required to wager £200 x 25 = £5.000 on the slot games.
- Wagering requirements can only be completed on slot games, with the exception of those mentioned in the “Deposit Bonus” section of the Standard Bonus Terms and Conditions – Casino. Stakes on table games, Live Casino Games or Sportsbook will not count for this promotion.
- We offer you an option to forfeit your bonus. All you need to do is go to “My account” and click on “Cancel bonus” which is available in right section of website. Players can forfeit a bonus and withdraw their cash balance at any time. Any winnings from the Mixed Funds are proportional to the share of the stake from cash and bonus balance. Players can check these balances in My Account tab.
- Please note that the ‘Welcome Bonus’ can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address, device or shared computer environment.
- EnergyCasino will only allow one active real money account. Opening a second account will lead to the closing of your account and to having your bonuses and winnings cancelled.
- Failure of wagering the bonus within 30 days will result in forfeit of the bonus and eventual winnings.
- EnergyCasino reserves the right to close your account as well as block or confiscate any existing funds (excluding deposits), in the event that you have committed Bonus Abuse or you have breached these Terms and Conditions. “Bonus Abuse” is defined as (but is not limited to) “the use of VPN, proxy or other services and techniques, for the purposes of deliberately obscuring, hiding or changing IP addresses in order to fraudulently take advantage of bonus or promotional offers”.
- EnergyCasino reserves the right to request a copy of your ID and proof of deposit to confirm legitimacy.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. The maximum bet (including additional features such as gamble and/or mini games) allowed cannot be greater than £5 until the wagering requirements have been met. Bets of larger amounts until bonus is fully wagered will not be accepted. For other currencies the following limits apply: 5 EUR, 5 USD, 25 PLN, 150 CZK, 1500 HUF, 300 RUB, 50 NOK, 50 SEK. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- The EnergyCasino management reserves the right to deny or limit the bonus and offers to any customer, in circumstances that include, but are not limited to: problem gambling, Bonus Abuse and any other technical exploitation of the system.
- The above conditions are additional to the General Terms and Conditions of EnergyCasino. EnergyCasino reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and/or discontinue or withdraw the promotion, due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. force majeure, connectivity issues, changes in law). EnergyCasino will strive to give as advanced prior notice as possible to players in such events. If you find any addendum unacceptable, you should cease using the site, participating in the promotion and/or close your account. Continuation of use after the date on which the changes to the terms come into effect, will be deemed as acceptance of the updated terms.
- Should you find EnergyCasino's decision unsatisfactory, you can seek an alternate dispute arbitration, whose decision will be deemed final.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
NEW CUSTOMER OFFER £20 FREE BET SPORTS PROMOTION PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONSBEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW. These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE.
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD1. This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers from 01.08.2018 until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION2. This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online or Mobile account in either £/€ currency. 3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill. 4. Customers previously excluded from Ladbrokes offers and bonuses will not be able to claim this Sports Promotion. 5. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION6. To claim this Sports Promotion, you must enter the correct promotional code (20FREE) and your first bet must be a Qualifying Bet. 7. A “Qualifying Bet“ will be a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify. 8. A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools. A Bet will not be considered a Qualifying bet if for any reason it becomes void. 9. The Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion. 10. Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET11.Your free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire. 12. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. 13. Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on the Ladbrokes Exchange, tote, Other Combination and Multiple Bets (i.e Lucky 15s). 14. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings. 15. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void. 16. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion
IMPORTANT TERMS17. Promoter: LC International 18. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion. 19. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons. 20. If you have made one or more qualifying bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available
DrueckGlueck Bonus PolicyThis Bonus Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use and thus come into effect with the Terms and Conditions of Use. Any general terms of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply to the Bonus Policy, except where explicitly excluded. This Bonus Policy is written in English. If this Bonus Policy is translated into another language, the English version will prevail.
- If, at any point in time, after reading this policy something is not clear, or you would like to be blocked from receiving our bonuses and/or to have any bonuses removed from your account, please contact our Customer Support Department team before you commence play.
- If the bonus you were trying to claim does not appear automatically in your player’s account, please contact our Customer Support team, prior to placing any bets, and the bonus shall be credited for you.
- We reserve the right to cancel any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the wagering requirement has not been fulfilled or if the player requested to remove the bonus before the wagering requirements were fulfilled.
- Unless stated otherwise in the promotion offer bonuses are only available to players who made at least one successful deposit in their accounts.
- In the event that a technical misconfiguration or failure of any kind results in the incorrect number of free spins or an incorrectly added Bonus being placed on your account, we reserve the right to correct this by removing any winnings received and re-adding the reward with the correct configuration.
- A user is not allowed to register more than one account in the system. This means only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Any attempt to try to deceive management by registering multiple accounts to gain bonus money will be deemed as bonus abuse and will result in the account(s) being suspended and the removal of your funds.
- While making bets to wager any deposit bonus/offer (free or deposit) or bonus credited for free spin winnings, the maximum bet permitted is 10% (min 0.10) of the bonus amount or 5 (eg, 5 EUR, 5 GBP) (the lower amount applies), however if your deposit was with Neteller or Skrill the max bet is 1 (eg, 1 EUR, 1 GBP). Failure to comply with this rule means you are in breach of the deposit bonus/offer terms and We reserve the right to void and remove any winnings. A bet includes any special bet feature, any gamble function or any other type of wagering activity (regardless of its name)
- Individual promotions may have additional terms and conditions which will override or contribute to the terms and conditions here stated. Please check carefully all terms and conditions associated with a bonus before taking part. Should the terms and conditions of the individual promotions conflict with the Bonus Policy, the individual promotions terms shall apply.
- Regardless of the currency that we advertise or display bonus amounts, the bonus will always be credited according to the currency your account is configured to.
- We reserve the right to cancel promotions or bonus offers, of any kind at any time, without prior notice. Any such cancellation will not affect an award already redeemed.
- All offers you see in your Daily Picks are available to you because of the current state of your account. Offers can become unavailable before the time has expired due to changes within the account caused by transactions made.
- Unless otherwise specified, the minimum deposit to qualify for any deposit bonus is €20 or the equivalent value in any other currency.
- Unless stated otherwise if the last bonus received by a player was a free bonus, a deposit needs to be made first before the player is eligible to use any further free bonuses, even if it was marketed to the player. Any breach of this term can result in blocking from future bonuses and/or removing any winnings that might have been the result of the use of any free bonus.
- If you receive free money (no deposit bonus/refer a friend bonus/registration bonus etc’) or free spins winnings, unless stated otherwise the maximum amount that you can win or withdraw from it is €100 or two times the bonus amount. The larger amount of the two will be applied. Any winnings greater than the applied amount, including winnings subsequently won from with that money even after any deposit, will be removed from your account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with any Free Bonus may be withdrawn until the wagering requirements have been met.
- A bonus (including the bonus credited from a free spin bonus) is also considered free if your real money balance at the time you were credited the bonus is lower than your most recent deposit.
- Any bonus which you redeem shall be subject to this Bonus Policy.
- To receive a ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus the referrer must have deposited within the last 7 days.
- Free spins are spins which take place that do not reduce funds from your bankroll. For the avoidance of doubt, any mention of Free spins in this bonus policy refers to spins that do not reduce money from your bankroll, regardless of what those free spins are marketed as. This does not include free spins which are a triggered feature within a game.
- Bonuses issued at the Casino will be reserved for gameplay on this product and cannot be used for gameplay on any other product (for example betting and poker) we have to offer. In addition, gameplay on any other products rather than the Casino will not be counted towards bonus wagering requirements.
- VIP Points redemption to cash is only available for users who have made at least one successful deposit into to their player’s account.
- VIP Points redemption to cash is only available for customers who have registered prior 19/03/2017.
- Each time you place a wager at DrueckGlueck, you'll earn VIP Points. As your VIP Points accumulate, you can redeem them for instant cash in your real money player account. If you have not placed a wager with money in your real balance for a continuous period of thirty (30) days, we will be entitled to remove all VIP Points from your player's account. Customers from Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania are not permitted to claim any no deposit offers/free money offers/registration bonus/refer a friend or any other type of offer which can be deemed free
- If you receive a Claimable Bonus/Free Spins in conjunction with a deposit offer or purchase Free Spins using your Real Money balance you must claim the Bonus or play with the free spins before playing with your available funds (Real Money and Bonus Balance alike). Failure to comply with this may result in any winnings being removed.
- In the case that you are found in breach of the bonus policy all VIP points accrued, and any winnings from those VIP points will be voided. In case you managed to redeem them the value you redeemed will be manually removed.
- Unless otherwise stated, any no deposit bonus or no deposit free spins offers will only be granted to players who have validated their email address. In the situation that no deposit free spins or no deposit bonus offers which are mistakenly granted to players who have not validated their email we reserve the right to remove any associated winnings.
- Players are allowed to play in any game while having an active bonus. In certain games bonus balance funds are not available to play with and when you open those games you will only see your real balance. To check for the bonus availability, please refer to the information card for each game in the client.
- A Pending Bonus is a bonus which will be available for use only after any wagering has been completed. You will see this bonus in your Pending Bonus balance.
- A non-cashable bonus is a bonus which, once wagering is completed or the bonus is consumed, will not be added to your real balance regardless of whether there was any bonus amount left when it was consumed. Once the wagering is completed/bonus is consumed, any amount left will be removed from your bonus balance.
- A Network Tournament is a tournament which takes place on multiple Casinos during the same days/hours, and has the same name and prizepool. A player is only allowed to participate in a Network Tournament on one Casino. If the same person (which will be determined solely by us) is playing on a Network Tournament on more than one Casino, only the first Casino that was played on will count towards any tournament prize.
- Any winnings accrued playing Free Spins offers will be added to your account as a Bonus.
- If for any reason you do not manage to claim your bonus/free spins after it was added to your account, please contact the customer support department.
- Bonus wagering requirements are displayed as Points to Redeem in the Bonus page in the Personal Area.
- Unless stated otherwise in the promotion offer, Bonuses (including winnings from Free Spins) given with a deposit offer carry a wagering requirement of thirty (30) times the total amount, e.g. If you deposit €10 and obtain a €10 bonus, you would have to wager 30 times the aggregate amount, in this case being €20 (deposit + bonus). If a Bonus (including winnings from Free Spins) is not awarded as a part of a deposit offer Or if the total bonus amount (from bonuses and Free Spins winnings) is greater than the deposit amount made to claim the offer, the offer will carry a wagering requirement of sixty (60) times on the bonus amount only.
- We have 3 different types of wagering that we apply to our bonuses. Unless otherwise stated the bonus has standard wagering terms. Games that are included within the below wagering groups count towards the wagering requirements of a bonus:
- Standard wagering: bets placed in any game except Slots and Scratch games do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Mixed wagering: 10% of bets placed in non-Slots or Scratch games count towards your wagering requirements.
- Special Mixed wagering: 50% of bets placed in non-Slots and Scratch games count towards your wagering requirements. Special Mixed wagering is only available on special occasions and to players of certain statuses.
- When the bonus is added to your account the amount of wagering required is converted to bonus redeem points. The table below shows how much a player must wager in each currency to earn one bonus point.
0.5 Points EUR 1.00 GBP 1.00 USD 1.00 CAD 1.00 AUD 1.00 DKK 10.00 SEK 10.00 NOK 10.00 ZAR 10.00 RUB 70.00 THB 50.00
- Wagering only counts for one bonus at a time according to the following rules:
- If there are bonuses restricted to a specific game or games, wagering will contribute to these bonuses first if that specific game is played.
- If multiple bonuses are active with different wagering conditions, the wagering will be applied to the relevant bonus first in date order
- If there are two active bonuses with identical conditions, wagering will contribute to the bonuses in date order.
- Please note that you will always first wager your real money funds and only when they are fully wagered, you will then start wagering your Bonus Balance.
- If a bonus has not been used (turnover requirement met or lost) within 30 days, the bonus amount will be cancelled and removed from your account unless you have a real money balance.
- Unless otherwise stated you have up to 24 hours to meet the wagering requirements for Free Bonuses (non-deposit bonus, refer a friend, free spins received for free) before the bonus and any winnings are removed.
- In the case that bonus money is wagered and lost, but not all wager requirements were met, the next deposit made to your account, providing you don't have any open games, will automatically reset the bonus as Consumed and it will not be necessary to complete the remaining wager requirements. If you want to continue your game session and make sure that your bonus gets Consumed, please contact support after your deposit. Any abuse of this in order to avoid completing bonus wagering will result in all winnings being removed, and your deposit potentially being confiscated.
- If you have a bonus consumed/cancelled/expired, either by the system or due to your own request, and the wagering was not completed, all your winnings will be removed including any pending/unclaimed winnings from games/promotions you played whilst you had the bonus.
Irregular Play/Fair Play
- We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, it appears that a customer is participating in irregular play that We, in our sole discretion deems to be abusive, We reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such a customer to any promotion.
- We reserve the right to refuse or void a bonus and/or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied or disputed by any payment service or payment provider or by the user himself.
- We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses for irregular play. The wording ‘Irregular play’ may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered irregular gaming when done purposely to exploit bonuses. In addition to this, the following are considered irregular playing patterns:
- Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
- Using any betting system, or placing even money bets on Baccarat and Roulette.
- Wagering to meet an award in one currency, and then changing currency to a stronger currency before the award is added to your account.
- If We suspect a player has or is abusing a bonus offer/s, either on his own or in association with partners, We reserve the right to rescind the bonus or bonuses, void any winnings and close the relevant player/s accounts.
- If you have a pending withdrawal at the time of claiming a free bonus the casino reserves the right to void all subsequent winnings from that bonus including the bonus amount.
- Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players – We have zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block bonuses from any player who is deemed to be abusing our promotions. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, We reserve the right to remove bonuses and winnings from the account.
- Fair play means depositing with the intention of playing / risking the funds you deposited with.
- Bonuses/Free Spins Winnings with zero wagering are subject to Fair Play. Any player that takes advantage of such offers, and attempts to withdraw without adhering to Fair Play, will have all their winnings confiscated and be restricted from taking any future offers.
NEW PLAYER WELCOME BONUS TERMS
|1st||100% + 200 Free Spins||£200|
- 1. The New Player Welcome Bonuses are only available to players who create an account and make their first deposit at SpinIt.
- 2. To be eligible to claim the New Player Welcome Bonuses, players must deposit a minimum of £10 in one instance, for each bonus.
- 3. New Player Welcome Bonuses will only be offered on your first four (4) deposits, unless otherwise stated.
- 4. Players who do not wish to receive any of the New Player Welcome Bonus offers will have the option to opt out upon making their deposit/s.
- 5. Players can only use the Bonus Codes from the New Player Welcome Package once.
- 6. Players need to wager the first four Welcome bonuses 40 times before they can withdraw the Bonus or any winnings gained from them.
- 7. 20 Free Spins will be instantly credited upon qualifying deposit. Remainder will be credited at the rate of 20 per day for 9 days on Starburst.
- 8. SpinIt reserves the right to change the pre-selected Free Spins game selection at any time, at its sole discretion.
- 9. All Free Spins from the New Player Welcome Bonuses are valid for 72 hours upon activation, unless otherwise stated.
- 10. The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is £100.
- 11. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the first four (4) New Player Welcome Bonuses.
- 12. The General Terms and Conditions of the SpinIt website apply.
- Slots and Video Slots - £5 per bet.
- Any other game - £30 per bet.
- Failure to follow this may result in forfeiting any winnings at our absolute discretion.
- You may find your Real Money and Bonus Balance(s) under the ‘My Account’ Tab.
- All Video Slots and other games - 100%*
- All games under the category "classic slots"- 75%
- All Table games - 10%
- All Blackjack games - 5%
All Jackpot games, live games and Video Poker games.
Slots: Beautiful bones, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cool Buck, Dragons Myth, Forsaken Kingdom, Peek-a-Boo, Scrooge, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Blood suckers, Dead or Alive, Devil's Delight™, Eggomatic, Jack Hammer 2, Kings of Chicago, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, The Wish Master, Tomb Raider, Zombies, Eye of The Kraken, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Tomb Raider 2, Big Bang, Jackpot 6000, Super nudge 6000, Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Gem Rocks, Dead or Alive 2™, Zombie Hoard.
Simsalabim, Big Bad Wolf, Supernova, Hot Ink, Arabian Rose.
- a. Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after the balance is 50% or higher compared to the balance when commencing playing with low weighted games.
- b. Delaying any game round inside any type of game, including free spin features and bonus features, to a later time when there are no more wagering requirements and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void.
- c. Low risk Roulette bets - any outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table.
1. Guts.com general casino bonus terms and conditions:
- All bonuses are limited to one per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
- To claim the welcome bonus or any deposit bonus the player must go to their reward section and select their welcome offer reward card. A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any deposit or reload bonus, unless otherwise stated in the offer. Alternatively, you can select the welcome offer reward card in our cashier.
- Players from the UK that deposit via Neteller, Skrill or Paysafecard are NOT eligible for the Welcome Bonus and or other deposit bonuses unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- If your bonus is not credited automatically, please contact Customer Care immediately so that we can credit the bonus for you manually. If the deposit has been played before the bonus is credited, we are not able to credit it to you.
- Please allow for up to five minutes for a deposit bonus to be credited.
- Players can forfeit their bonus and respective winnings, or extra spins winnings depending on the offer, at any time and withdraw any remaining balance.
- All casino bonuses need to be wagered at least 35 (thirty-five) times before the funds can be withdrawn or played on other products. 150% (or above) bonuses have to be wagered 40 (forty) times, 200% (or above) bonuses have to be wagered 45 (forty-five) times.The bonus and respective winnings will be forfeited if wagering requirements have not been met within 30 days of the bonus being credited.
- For example: if you deposit £10 and are credited a £10 bonus, a total of £350 (£10 x 35) must be wagered for the bonus and respective winnings to be withdrawable.
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the Welcome Bonus and or any deposit bonus unless otherwise stated: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Lithuania, and Thailand
- Unless otherwise stated each offer is valid only during the promotion period given in the offer
- Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements:
- Slots* and other games 100%
- All games under the "classic slots" tab 75%
- All Live Dealer Roulette and black jack 10%
- All Live Dealer Baccarat and Casino Holdem 5%
- All table games and video pokers 0%
- Bets on red and black simultaneously or similar hedging bets without risk with an active bonus is prohibited.
- Wagering with a reload bonus on the following games is restricted: Beautiful Bones, Tower Quest, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, Beautiful bones, Blood Suckers™, Castle Builder ,Castle Builder II, Copy Cats, Drive: Multiplier Mayhem, Eggomatic, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Eye of the Kraken, Guns N`Roses, Jackpot Jester 50K, Jokerizer, Jurassic Park, Lucky Angler ,Pearls of India, Reel Steal, Robin Hood, Scrooge, Sea Hunter, Secrets of Atlantis, Simsalabim, Soldier of Rome, Starmania, Steam Tower, Terminator II, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Valkyre Fire, Wild Times, Wizard Shop, Wolfpack Pays.
- All deposit and free cash bonuses will expire after 30 days.
- Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- Once the Welcome Bonus has been claimed, your funds will be used in the following order: 1/ Any funds required to trigger the bonus 2/ bonus funds 3/ any remaining funds. Example: You have £5 on your account. You make a £10 deposit and get a £10 bonus. Your Total Balance is now £25. Your Withdrawable Balance is £15 and your Bonus Balance is £10. When you start wagering, £10 from your Withdrawable Balance will be used first. If this is exhausted, £10 from your Bonus Balance will be used next, followed by the remaining £5 from your Withdrawable balance.
- Until the play through requirements have been met, the maximum bet allowed on any game is £5. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black.
- Once your bonus money account balance reaches below £0.10, it will automatically convert to cash balance and no further wagering is required.
- Any bonus can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact Guts.com support or use the forfeit button under the ‘My Account> Bonuses’.
- Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be "stacked".
- “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:-
- breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
- allowing third party to place bets on account where there is an active bonus
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
- Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to abuse their bonus, either on their own or as part of a group, Guts reserves the right to:-
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
- Winnings from "free spins" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
- The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to games such as Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, The Wish Master, Castle Builder and Tower Quest can result in the winnings being voided.
- Guts.com management reserve the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behaviour.
- Guts.com management have the right to update these rules at any time.
2. Free Spin General Terms and Conditions:
- Any winnings from free spins will be credited to your real money balance, no wagering required.
- For any free spins, you will have 24 hours in which to claim your free spins and 72 hours to play with them once claimed.
3. General terms and conditions: Sportsbook bonus
- The following rules apply unless stated otherwise.
- The percentage and maximum bonus amount permitted per player or account is specified in the offer.
- To claim the sports welcome bonus, the player must go to their reward section and select their welcome offer reward card. Alternatively, you can select the welcome offer reward card in our cashier. A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any deposit or reload bonus, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- You'll get your money back a sportsbook bonus up to £20 if your first bet placed at 1.80 or more loses. The bonus must be wagered four times at minimum odds of 1.80
- Wagering in the Casino will not contribute towards wagering requirements of sports bonus.
- Players can monitor their current remaining wagering requirement(s) by going to My Account – Bonuses.
- The following betting types and markets are excluded when bets are placed with bonus funds: Outrights (Winner) and Horse Racing.
- Bets placed on more than one outcome per game to fulfill the wagering requirements is not permitted.
- Please allow up to five minutes for the bonus to be credited. If you don’t receive the bonus automatically, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing any bets.
- All bonuses are limited to one per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address,and environments where computers are shared (university, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
- The wagering requirements needs to be completed within 30 days, otherwise the bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
- The offer is only available until the date specified in the offer, meaning you have to make your deposit before end of that date.
- Any bonus can be removed prior to the wagering conditions being met but you will then lose all bonus funds + any potential winnings from bonus funds.
- All bets placed with bonus funds must be settled/resulted before they will be converted to withdrawable money. Additional bets placed after the wagering requirements has beencompleted but still while having previouslybonus bets open, will be considered as bonus bets which also will be locked until all open bets has been settled/resulted.
- If you have any other currency, the maximum bonus amount is equivalent to the currency specified in the offer.
- If a bet on “Draw No Bet” ends as a draw, it won’t count towards the bonus wagering requirements.
- Guts.com management reserve the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behaviour.
- In the event of any dispute, Guts management´s decision will be considered full and final.
- Guts.com management have the right to update these rules at anytime.
- Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a series of bets has been placed by a customer or group of customers which, due to a bonus, free bet or any other promotional offer, resultin guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, Guts reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and in its absolute discretion to settle bets at the correct odds, void the freebets and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or bonus winnings.
- Customers from the following countries are not eligible for Sportsbook bonuses unless otherwise stated: United Kingdom, Philippines, Croatia, Ukraine, Russia and Thailand.
- We run a number of promotions on the Website at any time. Each promotion has its own set of full terms and conditions, including terms applying to all bonuses like the ones mentioned here.
With its long history of casino games, Hungary has only opened its gambling market to the international operators a few years ago and is still pretty strict to those who would like to get a gambling license and open a Hungarian online casino. Due to the unfavorable taxation policies for the online gambling Hungary has implemented, there are not too many Hungary casino sites yet but those available to Hungarian players offer a wide range of casino games and gambling activities so finding an online casino in Hungary is not a big deal.
For you not to spend time searching for the best online casino Hungary has on its limited market, we’ve created this page with all the useful info about the Hungarian gambling as well as with the list of the best online casinos for Hungary players. So if you are looking for the online casino Hungary to bet real money, check this article out and you will find the best gambling spots together with the detailed Hungary gambling industry overview.