9.6 / 10
Who can take part?
- This offer is only available to new PartyCasino accounts opened outside of the United Kingdom and only one is allowed per person, family, household address, payment method number or shared computer. All players must be over 18 years old (“Qualifying Players”).
- Your Welcome Package is made up of a 100% up to 500 € bonus and 20 Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe spread across your first three deposits as follows:
- First deposit = 100% up to 200 € + 20 Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe
- Second Deposit = 100% up to 150 €
- Third Deposit = 100% up to 150 €
- You must deposit at least 10 € to be eligible for this bonus (“Qualifying Deposit”).
- Qualifying Players must use the code WELCOMEBONUS while making a Qualifying Deposit.
- Deposits via Neteller, Entropay and Skrill are excluded from this promotion.
- In order to withdraw your deposit bonus or any winnings associated with it, you will need to wager the total bonus plus the deposit amount 35 times.
- Barring restricted games, most games count towards these wagering requirements. However, please note that some games will contribute a lower wagering percentage, as show in the table below:
Type Of Game Wager Percent Contribution Slots/Games 100% Video Poker/Roulette/Table and Live Games 20% Blackjack 10%
- After claiming your deposit bonus, you have 30 days to meet these wagering requirements.
- If you do not meet these wagering requirements within this period, your bonus and any winnings associated with it will be forfeited and removed from your account. A Qualifying Player will not, however, be restricted from withdrawing any remaining balance from their original deposit.
- The following games are restricted from this promotion and playing them will not contribute towards this promotion's targets: Bonus Pair Blackjack, Singe Deck Blackjack, Keno (all variations - Keno, Lucky Keno, Safe Cracker Keno, Golden Scarab Keno), Final Score World Cup, Tens or Better (all variations - Tens or Better, Tens Or Better 25 Hands, Tens Or Better 5 Hand), Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Triple Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, Red Dog, Craps, Craps Classic, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Blood Suckers.
- There is a maximum bet size of 5 € on any single slot game or round and 50 € on any other valid game type that can be placed during the 30-day promotional period. Any winnings derived from bets larger than these limits will be annulled.
- Upon making a Qualifying Deposit, you will receive your corresponding Free Spins on Melon Madness Deluxe.
- These Free Spins must be activated via the ‘My Free Spins’ section of your account.
- All Free Spins claimed as part of your Welcome Bonus are valid for 3 days.
- Any winnings earned from your Free Spins must be wagered 10x before they can be withdrawn.
- The promotion will run from 00:00 (CEST) on 01.01.2017 to 23:59 (CEST) on 31.12.2019 (the 'Promotional Period').
- PartyCasino reserves the right to stop or change this promotion at any time.
- If PartyCasino suspects a player of fraudulent activity, it may remove them from the promotion or suspend their account or suspend the promotion pending further investigation.
- Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
+500 £ 100% Welcome Bonus UP TO £500 and 20 FREE spins
9.6 / 10
General Bonus Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: We run a number of promotions on the Website at any time. Each promotion has its own set of full terms and conditions, including terms applying to all bonuses like the ones mentioned here.
- Kaboo.com might during a limited time period offer you a reload deposit bonus. This is a deposit bonus that occurs after your first two deposits and hence it is called a Reload Bonus instead of welcome bonus.
- A reload bonus may vary in the maximum amount and % of your deposit that you can get. These amounts will be stated in each individual promotion.
- A reload bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus balance will get forfeited 30 days after the bonus has been credited if the wagering requirement has not been met.
- Reload bonuses, if not otherwise stated, are subject to a 35 times the bonus amount in wagering requirement.
- Reload bonuses are only available to players that have received an offer via E-mail, SMS, Phone or Onsite notification.
- Please note that deposits made via Neteller and Skrill will NOT trigger the bonus.
- General Terms and Conditions for bonuses applies to the reload bonus and can be found below.
Credits & Free Spins:
- A Credit is a token that can be credited to your Kaboo.com account.
- Credits can be exchanged for Free Spins or Free Bonus Money according to the availability and exchange rules stated on the Credits page on Kaboo.com.
- The amount won on Free Spins, exchanged from Credits are free from wagering requirement (Unless otherwise is stated in the campaign).
- Free Spins are available for 3 days from the moment they are claimed, unless otherwise stated. If not used within 3 days the Free Spins will be forfeited.
- Credits expire (unless stated otherwise in the promotional or mission terms and conditions) after 90 days and will unless used within that time period be forfeited.
- Prior to making a first deposit, all winnings generated from Free Spins and/or bonuses exceeding £1000 (or equivalent in your local currency) will be forfeited.
- If Credits are rewarded wrongly due to errors that by the Kaboo management are deemed as technical or human errors Kaboo.com reserves the right to remove the Credits and/or Free Spins received due to these errors without prior notification to the user.
- Kaboo.com may, at its sole discretion, change the Credits terms and conditions, or limit the eligibility of players that can receive Credits, for any reason whatsoever without prior notice to the end users.
Free Bonus Money:
- A Free Bonus Money is a bonus credited to your Kaboo.com account without a deposit.
- All Free Bonus Money, if not otherwise stated, are subject to a wagering requirement of 50 times the bonus amount.
- The bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus balance will be forfeited after 30 days if the wagering requirement has not been met.
- Free Bonus Money is only available to players who have received the personal offer via E-mail, SMS, Phone or Onsite notification.
- General Terms and Conditions for bonuses applies to the Free Bonus Money bonuses and can be found below.
General Terms and Conditions for bonuses:
- The minimum deposit for any bonus is, unless stated otherwise £10.
- Any Bonus Funds are displayed separately from any Deposit Funds in Your Player Account. Bonus Funds can only be withdrawn once they have been converted into real cash Winnings that form part of your Deposit Funds. If Your Player Account contains both Deposit Funds and Bonus Funds, this is the order in which funds will be applied for wagering:
- 1/ firstly the Deposit Funds required to trigger the bonus will be deducted from your Deposit Funds (if available) (i.e. if You are required to deposit £100/€100 (or other currency or value) in order to claim a bonus, and there is £100/€100 or more in your Deposit Funds, then that £100/€100 will be deducted from your Deposit Funds first). The Deposit Funds so deducted will be the first used in any wagering. If there is no requirement for you to deposit your own funds to trigger the bonus or no such bonus arrangement applies then 2/ and 3/ below will apply;
- 2/ secondly any available Bonus Funds will be used; and
- 3/ thirdly any remaining Deposit Funds will be used. Specific bonus and promotion terms and conditions will be published on the Website in conjunction with the launch of any bonus or promotion. If you request to withdraw all or some of the Deposit Funds used to activate a promotion or bonus before fulfilling any of the terms and conditional applicable to any Bonus Funds (including, but not limited to, any wagering requirements) or otherwise whilst a promotion or bonus is active or pending on Your Player Account you will forfeit any Bonus Funds in Your Player Account associated with the relevant promotion or bonus in their entirety. Any Deposit Funds that you have deposited which is not related to any bonus (i.e. which was not required to be made in order to claim Bonus Funds or to participate in any promotion) are free to be withdrawn at any point in time and will not result in the forfeiture of any Bonus Funds.
- The maximum bet size for a game round when playing with a bonus is £5 until the wagering requirements of the bonus have been met. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from a game round on red/black.
- Any winnings generated from bets placed with your bonus balance will be added to your bonus money.
- Your bonus balance will be converted to real money as soon as the wagering requirement is met.
- Whilst playing with a bonus you will not be able or allowed to play the following games: Alchymedes, Kings of Chicago, Koi Princess, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Double Dragons, Blood Suckers, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Game of Thrones (15 lines), Spring Break, Ladies Nite, Eye of the Kraken, Tower Quest, Lucky Angler, Big Bang, Forsaken Kingdom, The Wish Master, Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood - Shifting Riches, Pearls of India, Royal Masquerade, Tomb Raider 2, Castle Builder, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack and Untamed Crowned Eagle.
- Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements: -Video slots, Classic slots & Jackpot slots: 100%: -Arcade & Scratch games: 100%: -Other table games: 40%: -Roulette 5%: -Video Poker: 5%: -Black Jack games & Baccarat including Punto Banco: 5%: -3-card Poker and Oasis Poker: 5%: -Live Casino tables: 5%
- Only one bonus can be active at any one time. This means that you may not have any funds on your bonus balance when claiming a new bonus.
- Any attempt to build up the feature value inside any game whilst having an active bonus, then redeeming it once the Bonus Wagering Requirement is not active to get the value paid out as Real Cash will be considered fraudulent play and any winnings will be confiscated. For example (but not limited to), playing Netent’s “The Wish Master” with an active Bonus, activating 3 “wishes” to then leave the game and come back and collect the feature payout once the Bonus is gone.
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive any bonuses unless otherwise stated: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Thailand, Ukraine.
- Only one bonus offer is allowed per person, account, address, computer and IP address. Kaboo.com reserves the right to close any account that is deemed a duplicate account, and confiscate the funds of this account.
- Unfortunately, a limited few make it a habit to abuse our bonus offers and this forces us to have the above clauses in place. Regular players rarely risk breaking these clauses by mistake; you have to have a fraudulent ambition from the beginning in order to cross the line. We assess each breach of our rules individually and we retain the right to, if we determine the breach to be of a fraudulent nature, reset the account balance to what it was prior to the first breach of the terms and conditions. In case recurring breaches by one and the same player we retain the right to void all activity and refund the original deposit if there is still funds on the players account.
- Kaboo.com management have the right to update these rules at anytime without notification and it's up to the customer to check for updates.
- Kaboo Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
9.4 / 10
First Deposit Bonus Terms
A player is eligible for a refund bonus if the player has lost all deposits or partial deposits made on the same day as his first deposit (first deposit included). Examples: * A player must make a minimum deposit of $20 in order to qualify for the bonus. * The minimum amount of refund bonus that will be given is $1. The maximum amount of refund bonus that will be given is $1000. * A player must wager the refund bonus 30 times. * Refund bonuses will be issued directly to a player's account on the following day of the first deposit by the end of the day, casino time. The Player will be notified by email.
$200 Free on Your Second Deposit
To receive your 50% free bonus up to $200, you need to make your second single deposit into your account and you will receive this play bonus instantly! For example: Deposit $50 get $25 Free -You play with $75 Deposit $100 get $50 Free - You play with $150 Deposit $400 get $200 Free - You play with $600 Please note that the only deposit that is eligible for this play bonus is your second deposit at the Casino. The total maximum play bonus that will be given for a second deposit bonus is $200. This play bonus may not be combined with any other bonus unless otherwise stated. In the interest of fair gaming, in order to cash out any amount of money you must wager at least thirty (30) times your play bonus plus deposit. If you withdraw before having reached the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be void. For example: Deposit $50 get $25 Free - minimum wager is $2,250 Deposit $100 get $50 Free - minimum wager is $4,500 Deposit $400 get $200 Free - minimum wager is $18,000 You may also receive up to an additional 15% if you deposit $401 or above. The Casino will award you with an additional 10% for using EcoCard, paysafecard, Instadebit, or UsemyBank. Or an additional 15% if you use Instant Wire transfer, or Ukash - see below Up to 15% Extra Terms. For example: Deposit $450 and get 10% for the $50 (amount over $400) = $5 extra.
9.1 / 10
Bonuses and PromotionsAt Betway we provide our players a number of offers on both sign up and throughout their time playing with us. Here is a quick guide to our Free Bet offers: Quick Guide to Free Bets
- What are Free Bets?
- Are there wagering requirements on my Free Bets?
- When will I be credited with my £30 Welcome Free Bet
- single bets - must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over
- each-way bets - the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
- system bets - each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
- If not used, the Free Bet will expire 7 days after being credited (unless specified otherwise in offer terms).
- The Free Bet must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet.
- The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.)
- Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stakes will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
- The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- The maximum return on any Free Bet stake is £20,000.
- Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
- A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
- The following terms apply to all Betway promotional Free Bets (excluding the Free Bet Welcome Offer). Should you require assistance with any of these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support.
- The general terms & conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
- Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
- All accounts are reviewed for advantage play, as described in the Advantage Play section below.
You may also receive a ‘Flexi Bonus’ from Betway Sports or Casino. To view ‘Flexi Bonus’ terms click here3. Advantage Play We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. To enable us to continue offering these promotions, we have a zero tolerance policy on activity which is designed to take advantage of our offers in violation of these terms. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity occurs, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove the bonus balance from these and/or linked accounts. Please also refer to Section 6 and 7 of the General Terms and Conditions. Examples of advantage play include (but are not limited to):
- Using more than one account to claim multiple bonuses
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Artificially manipulating affiliate CPAs or revenue share
- if You have arrived from a website which promotes gambling in a manner in violation of these terms.
9 / 10
Discord Terms of ServiceLast modified: October 19, 2018. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AS DETAILED IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER SECTION BELOW. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICEThe Service provides a chat and social platform. The Service may allow you to participate in public and private chat rooms and to utilize messaging features to communicate with other users of the Service. The Service may also allow you to access certain software and/or other content that is available to purchase from the Company. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial use, unless we agree to your commercial use in writing. You agree not to (and not to attempt to) (i) use the Service for any use or purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms;(ii) copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, attempt to discover any source code, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms; or (iii) use data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Service. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Company or its licensors, except for the permissions and rights expressly granted in these Terms. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Company reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of the Terms. If you violate these Terms, the Company reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all Accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that the Company need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your Account(s), but it may do so.
YOUR ACCOUNTYou are responsible for your log-in credentials and for any activity resulting from the use of your log-in credentials or other activity on your account (“Account”) on the Service. Upon launching the App or the Service, if you do not already have an Account, you will be prompted to create one by providing a username and in some cases a password. You may also be required to provide a valid email address or other information to access or utilize certain applications or features. You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. We reserve the right to reject any username or to terminate your username or prevent use of a username in our sole discretion, and without any liability to you. You understand and agree that other users of the Service may have the same username as you, however, users will be differentiated by a number identifier that may or may not be visible to you or other users. You will ensure that your e-mail address is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If we allow you to use the App without creating an Account (e.g., if we make available a single-session use feature), any username you select for use in connection with the App will be available for other users after your session ends. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials or otherwise on your Account. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe the confidentiality of your log-in credentials has been compromised or if you suspect unauthorized use of your Account. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your credentials.
COMMUNICATIONSYou agree to receive communications from us electronically, such as email, text, or mobile push notices, or notices and messages on the Service. For any direct marketing messages, we will ensure that we obtain your consent first, and also make it easy for you to opt out — we don’t want to send you messages you don’t want. By using the Service or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service, and that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Discord provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. You may use the Service to send messages to other users of the Service. You agree that your use of the Service will not include sending unsolicited marketing messages or broadcasts (i.e., spam). We may utilize a variety of means to block spammers and abusers from using the Service. If you believe spam originated from the Service, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for Your Content, collectively referred to as the "Service Materials,” are, as between the Company and you, owned by the Company and/or its third party licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading Service Materials or by purchasing any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods (each as defined below). You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the Service Materials without our express prior written permission. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any Service Materials posted on the Service by the Company, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms are reserved by the Company and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
YOUR CONTENTAny data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, and any other materials uploaded to the Service by you is “Your Content.” You represent and warrant that Your Content is original to you and that you exclusively own the rights to such content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without the Company incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses. All of Your Content is your sole responsibility and the Company is not responsible for any material that you upload, post, or otherwise make available. By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Content with the Service, you grant to us a perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use, host, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display Your Content in connection with operating and providing the Service. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any user content posted. By using the Service, you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that the Company will not under any circumstances be liable for any user content, including, but not limited to, errors in any user content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of user content. The Company reserves the right to remove and permanently delete Your Content from the Service with or without notice for any reason or no reason. You may notify the Company of any user content that you believe violates these Terms, or other inappropriate user behavior, by emailing email@example.com.
RULES OF CONDUCT AND USAGEThe Service provides communication channels such as forums, communities, or chat areas ("Communication Channels") designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. The Company has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so in connection with providing the Service. The Company may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any user content (including without limitation chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the Communication Channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by us. The Company will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within Communication Channels. The Company is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users. As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in these Terms and our Community Guidelines as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service. As an example, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is objectionable as outlined in our Community Guidelines;
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
- engage in conduct that is fraudulent or illegal or otherwise harmful to Discord or any other user;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs or engage in any other activity that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members;
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us;
- develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable license agreements; or
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; or promote or encourage illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, compromised accounts, or cheats or hacks for the Service.
FEEDBACKWe appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Service. If you choose to provide feedback, comments or suggestions for improvements to the Service or otherwise (in written or oral form) (“Feedback”), you represent and warrant that (a) you have the right to disclose the Feedback, (b) the Feedback does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and (c) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of any third party or parties. By sending us any Feedback, you further (i) agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (ii) acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, (iii) grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works from, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and (iv) irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Discord and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback. This Feedback section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services. All rights in this section are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
USER DISPUTESYou are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service and other parties that you come in contact with through the Service. The Company hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating to your use of the Service. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to manage disputes between you and other users of the Service.
COPYRIGHTCopyright Complaints. The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify the Company of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below. The Company will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to the Company’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail at: Discord, Attention: DMCA Takedown Request, 444 De Haro Street #200, San Francisco, CA 94107.To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the Northern District of California and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
TERMINATIONYou may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason by deleting your account through the User Settings page in the application . The Company may terminate your Account and your access to the Service (or, at the Company's sole option, applicable portions of the Service) at any time and for any reason. The Company is not required to provide you with any notice or warning prior to any such termination. You may, as the result of termination, lose your Account and all information and data associated therewith, including without limitation your Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods, as applicable, and the Company is under no obligation to compensate you for any such loss.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYTHE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN ADDITION, WHILE THE COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES.THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM OR (B) $100. THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHICH MEANS THAT SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, DISCORD’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. You specifically acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for user content, including without limitation Your Content, or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to indemnify and hold the Company, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right or any third party agreement; or (iv) any of Your Content or information in your Account or any other information you post or share on or through the Service. As used in this section, "you" shall include anyone accessing the Service using your password
VIRTUAL CURRENCIES, VIRTUAL GOODS, AND TERMS OF SALEWe will not charge you a fee to use the basic functionality of the Service, but fees may be charged for certain products and services. For additional terms regarding our Nitro subscription service, please see the “Nitro Subscriptions” section below. The Service may include an opportunity to obtain virtual currency ("Virtual Currency") or virtual goods ("Virtual Goods") that may require you to pay a fee using legal tender (that is, "real money") to obtain the Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods. Your purchase of Virtual Currency is final and is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable, except in the Company’s or the platform provider’s sole discretion. You may not purchase, sell, or exchange Virtual Currency outside the Service. Doing so is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of your Account with the Service and/or legal action. The Company retains the right to modify, manage, control and/or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at its sole discretion. Prices and availability of Virtual Goods are subject to change without notice. We shall have no liability to you or any third party for the exercise of such rights. You shall have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable permission to use solely within the Service Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by the Company. You have no other right, title or interest in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service. Product Descriptions. We try to make the Service thorough, accurate, and helpful to our customers. Nonetheless, there may be times when certain information contained on the Service may be incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate, or appear inaccurate because of the browser, hardware, software, or other technology that you use. Discord reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to: change descriptions or references to products and/or services; limit the available quantity of any product or service; honor, or refuse to honor, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; and/or refuse to provide any visitor to, or use of the Service with any product or service. Availability and Pricing. Though we try to honor all purchase requests, availability cannot always be guaranteed. When an item is not available and cannot be replenished — for example, if we offer a limited promotion — we will attempt to remove the item from the Service in a timely manner but make no guarantees in this regard. We may occasionally make errors in the stated prices on the Service. If a product’s correct price is higher than the listed price, we will either confirm that we’ll provide the item at the price listed or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Payments. We accept major credit cards, certain debit cards, PayPal, and/or such other payment methods we may make available to you from time-to-time through our Service, as forms of payment (“Payment Method”). We may also offer you the ability to make orders through a third party app store or other payment service. You agree to comply with their terms and any other requirements they may have. By submitting an order, you authorize Discord, or its designated payment processor, to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. We may, in our sole discretion, cancel your payment at any time by providing notice to you through your contact information or by a notice when you attempt to make a payment. We may cancel a payment or prevent you from initiating future payments for any reason, including, without limitation, the following: (i) if you attempt to use the Service in breach of any applicable law or regulation, including the card network rules or regulations; (ii) if you use the Service in breach of these Terms; (iii) if we suspect fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity regarding a payment; (iv) if we detect, in our sole discretion, that your payments have excessive disputes, high reversal rates or present a relatively high risk of losses; or (v) failure to cooperate in an investigation or provide additional information when requested. Refunds. You can find our refund policy here: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012668071 Taxes. Stated prices may not include sales and use taxes. If they do not, you are responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we are required to pay or in fact collect related to your purchase. International Orders. You will be solely responsible for any license fees, customs duties, and other taxes and fees related to the export of the products from the United States. Manufacturer EULAs and Other Terms. You may be required to accept an end user license agreement (EULA) or other terms provided by the manufacturer prior to use of the product you ordered. A EULA or other terms may accompany the product you ordered.
NITRO SUBSCRIPTIONSRecurring Billing. By purchasing a Nitro subscription, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method on a recurring (e.g., monthly or yearly) basis for the applicable Nitro subscription charge, any and all taxes or possible transaction fees, and any other charges incurred in connection with your use of the Nitro subscription service. Your payment to Discord will automatically renew at the end of your applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period. Price Changes. Discord may change the price for Nitro subscriptions from time to time, and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Nitro subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use Nitro after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from Nitro prior to the price change going into effect. We don’t want to charge you for something you don’t want, though, so if you cancel within 14 days of any price increases, we’ll provide you a refund. Cancellation. You may cancel your Nitro subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to Nitro through the end of the current subscription period. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us. At our sole discretion, however, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance. To cancel, go to the "User Settings" screen in the Discord desktop or mobile app and follow the instructions for cancellation.
DISPUTE RESOLUTIONTHIS SECTION AND THE NEXT SECTION ONLY APPLIES TO YOU IF YOU ARE A UNITED STATES RESIDENT. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY - IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. You and Discord agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions. Most disputes can be resolved without resorting to arbitration. In the event of a dispute, you agree to provide us notice of the dispute. This notice must provide a brief, written description of the dispute, the relief requested and the contact information of the party giving it. You must send any such notice to Discord by email to email@example.com and by U.S. Mail to Discord Inc., 444 De Haro Street #200, San Francisco, CA 94107. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with one another, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, disputes concerning patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets and claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the Site shall not be subject to arbitration, and the notice and good faith negotiation required by this paragraph shall not apply to these types of disputes. Binding Arbitration. Except as provided herein, if we cannot resolve a dispute informally, any dispute will be resolved only by binding arbitration to be held in the U.S. state in which you reside. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in San Francisco, California. Discord and you further agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court in San Francisco, California to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, governed by the rules of JAMS that are in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated (referred to as the “JAMS Rules”) and under the rules set forth in these Terms. If there is a conflict between the JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in these Terms, the rules set forth in these Terms will govern. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. You may, in arbitration, seek any and all remedies otherwise available to you pursuant to your state’s law. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, Discord will pay the additional cost. Discord shall also bear the cost of any arbitration fees, unless the arbitrator finds your claims, defenses, or other fee-generating activity to be asserted or conducted for an improper purpose or frivolous. You are responsible for all other additional costs that you may incur in the arbitration including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and expert witness costs unless Discord is specifically required to pay such fees under applicable law. The decision of the arbitrator will be in writing and binding and conclusive on Discord and you, and judgment to enforce the decision may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. Discord and you agree that dispositive motions, including without limitation motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment, will be allowed in the arbitration. The arbitrator must follow these Terms of Service and can award the same damages and relief as a court, including injunctive or other equitable relief and attorney’s fees. Discord and you understand that, absent this mandatory arbitration provision, Discord and you would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. Discord and you further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and that the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court. If Discord’s or your claim is solely for monetary relief of $10,000 or less and does not include a request for any type of equitable remedy, the party bringing the claim may choose whether the arbitration of the claim will be conducted, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing under the JAMS Rules, solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator. You or Discord may choose to pursue a claim in small claims court where jurisdiction and venue over you and Discord otherwise qualifies for such small claims court and where the claim does not include a request for any type of equitable relief. However, if you decide to pursue a claim in small claims court, you agree to still provide Discord with advance notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by U.S. Mail to Discord Inc., 444 De Haro Street #200, San Francisco, CA 94107. Opt-Out Right. You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the provisions requiring arbitration by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to Discord by email to email@example.com. The notice must be sent within 90 days of this Terms of Service taking effect, or your account creation on the Service. If you do not opt out via this method, you will be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of these paragraphs. If you opt out of the provisions requiring arbitration, Discord will not be bound by them either. If any clause within this Arbitration Section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that specific clause will be severed from this section, and the remainder of its provisions will be given full force and effect. Survival. This Arbitration section shall survive any termination of your account or the Service.
CLASS WAIVERTHIS SECTION AND THE PREVIOUS SECTION ONLY APPLIES TO YOU IF YOU ARE A UNITED STATES RESIDENT. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. Discord and you agree to resolve any dispute in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. The arbitrator cannot combine more than one person’s or entity’s claims into a single case, and cannot preside over any consolidated, class or representative proceeding (unless we agree otherwise). And, the arbitrator’s decision or award in one person’s or entity’s case can only impact the person or entity that brought the claim, not other Discord customers, and cannot be used to decide other disputes with other customers. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class/consolidated/representative action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class, consolidated, or representative basis, then the disputes, claims, or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in San Francisco, California. This Class Action Waiver section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services.
INTERNATIONAL USE; EXPORT CONTROLSSoftware available in connection with the Service and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Service or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the software is at your sole risk. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
IOS APPLICATIONSThe following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any App that the Company provides to you designed for use on an Apple iOS-powered mobile device (an “iOS App”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Discord only, and not with Apple, Inc. (“Apple”).
- Your use of the Company’s iOS App must comply with Apple’s then-current App Store Terms of Service.
- The Company, and not Apple, are solely responsible for our iOS App and the Services and Content available thereon. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services with respect to our iOS App. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to our iOS App.
- You agree that the Company, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third-party relating to our iOS App or your possession and/or use of our iOS App.
- You agree that the Company, and not Apple, shall be responsible, to the extent required by these Terms, for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third-party intellectual property infringement claim related to our iOS App or your possession and use of our iOS App.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You agree to comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using our iOS App (e.g., you must not be in violation of your wireless data service terms of agreement when using the iOS App).
- The parties agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries to these Terms as they relate to your license of the Company’s iOS App. Upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as they relate to your license of the iOS App as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
GENERALGoverning Law. By visiting or using the Service, you agree that the laws of the United States and the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company. Any claim or dispute between you and the Company that arises out of or is related to the Service and is not subject to arbitration shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in San Francisco County, California, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Santa Clara County, California. Injunctive and Other Equitable Relief. You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made to the Company under these Terms are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which may result in immediate and irreparable harm to the Company for which remedies at law are inadequate. The Company shall therefore be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligation to post any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to your use of the Service and any other subject matter hereof and cannot be changed or modified by you except as expressly posted on the Service by the Company. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software. Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, and no waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Course of Conduct/Trade Practice. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify these Terms. Assignment. These Terms may not be assigned by you without the Company's prior written consent, but are freely assignable by the Company. Subject to the foregoing restriction, these Terms will be binding on, inure to, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Documentation of Compliance. Upon the Company's request, you will furnish the Company with any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms. Interpretation. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against the Company by virtue of having drafted them. Defenses Based on Electronic Form of These Terms. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms. Survival. You agree that the provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination will survive any termination of these Terms. Contact. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Discord is made possible through the work of other open source software.
8.8 / 10
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Players playing from the following countries are bonus restricted (unless given a special promotion or otherwise stated): Ukraine, Russian Federation, Belarus, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Bosnia, and Herzegovina and Albania.
- In order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses your account must be registered with the primary currency used in the country where you have a registered address and are playing from. In the event that Ikibu does not offer your primary currency, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. The Casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contravention of this condition.
- All bonuses are limited to one per person, per household, per computer or per IP unless otherwise specified.
- Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit-related bonuses cannot be “stacked”.
- Please allow up to five minutes for the bonus to be credited.
- Bonuses are available from the time of receiving the promotion, unless specifically otherwise stated in the promotion. Bonuses will be available until the date and time specified in the promotion.
- All bonuses can only be received once per person, household, IP address (including shared networks), device and/or credit/debit card number or any other deposit method used. Risk-free bets on any games do not qualify for wagering requirements. We reserve the right to close your account and confiscate any existing funds if evidence of bonus abuse/fraud is found.
- Match/Reload Bonuses
- To claim the welcome bonus or any Match/Reload bonus the player must select that they wish to take a Deposit bonus whilst making a deposit.
A minimum deposit of €10 ($10, 100 SEK, 100 NOK) is required to claim any Match/Reload bonus. Some bonuses can have a higher minimum deposit, please refer to the terms of the promotion in question.
The deposit and possible winnings connected to the bonus will be locked to casino until the wagering has been completed.
Unless otherwise informed in the applicable conditions, all bonuses have a wagering requirement:
- Unless otherwise informed in the applicable conditions, all match/reload bonuses have a wagering requirement of 50 times the total amount (deposit + bonus) besides the welcome offer for the first and the second deposit bonus which have a wagering requirement of 30 times the total amount (deposit + bonus). If you deposit e.g. 10 and obtain €10 in bonus, you would have to wager 50 times the aggregate amount, which would be €20 in this case.
- You need to complete the wagering requirements for all Match/Reload bonuses in 7 days, excluding welcome bonus (the 1st and the 2nd Deposit Bonus) for which you need to complete wagering requirements in 30 days. All Match/Reload bonuses expire after 7 days, excluding the welcome bonus which expires after 30 days.
- Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- For any bet, placed bets are deducted from the player's cash balance. If no cash balance is available, then the bet placed is deducted from the player's bonus balance.
- You shall at all times be entitled to cancel the bonus and forfeit what remains of it, including any associated winnings.
- For players resident outside of the UK, the following shall apply:
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum amount that you can win from a Match/Reload Bonus is €2,500 (/$ or 25,000 SEK/NOK).
- Welcome Bonuses (the 1st and the 2nd Deposit Bonus):
- Where any Welcome Bonus has been granted to you, you shall be entitled to request a withdrawal of your bonus winnings only once you have met all wagering requirements, and you will be limited to a maximum bonus winnings withdrawal value of 3 (three) times your original bonus amount granted on your 1st or 2nd deposit and any remaining balance will be forfeited unless you request that all of your withdrawal be returned to your account for further wagering.
- For the purposes of this clause, the Second Deposit Bonus is also considered to be a Welcome Bonus.
- For your first welcome bonus, the previous clause shall be waived if your total amount wagered exceeds 200 (two hundred) times the First Deposit Welcome Bonus that was given to you. For your second welcome bonus, the previous clause shall be waived if your total amount wagered exceeds 200 (two hundred) times the First Deposit Welcome Bonus and 300 (three hundred) times the Second Deposit Welcome Bonus that were given to you. For example, if you make a single deposit of €100 ($100, 1000 SEK, 1000 NOK) and receive a single Welcome Bonus of €100 ($100, 1000 SEK, 1000 NOK), then this clause will be waived if you wager 200 x €100 = €20,000. ($20,000, 200,000 SEK, 200,000 NOK) . If you then subsequently deposit another €100 and receive a Second Deposit Welcome Bonus of €50, then this clause will be waived if you wager in excess of 200 x €100 + 300 x €50 = €35,000 ($35,000, 350,000 SEK, 350,000 NOK).
- To claim the welcome bonus or any Match/Reload bonus the player must select that they wish to take a Deposit bonus whilst making a deposit. A minimum deposit of €10 ($10, 100 SEK, 100 NOK) is required to claim any Match/Reload bonus. Some bonuses can have a higher minimum deposit, please refer to the terms of the promotion in question. The deposit and possible winnings connected to the bonus will be locked to casino until the wagering has been completed. Unless otherwise informed in the applicable conditions, all bonuses have a wagering requirement:
- Chip bonuses
- General guidelines for bonuses that are labelled as "chip bonuses":
- The maximum you can win from chip bonuses is €100 (/$ or 1000 SEK/NOK).
- Chip bonuses have a wagering requirement of 15 times maximum win from the bonus in 7 days.
- The wagering requirements need to be wagered in the game to which the chip bonus was originally assigned to.
- All chip bonuses expire after 7 days.
- Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- The above conditions apply always unless otherwise informed in the applicable conditions.
- Bonus Spins (General)
- All bonus spins expire after 7 days. To activate bonus spins, please access the game before the expiry of the bonus. Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus. Unless otherwise informed in the applicable conditions, the bonuses have the following wagering requirement: Bonus Spins winnings wagering 35x in 7 days. Unless otherwise stated, the maximum amount that you can win from a Bonus Spins is €1,000 (/$ or 10,000 SEK/NOK).
- No deposit bonuses
- When available, the No Deposit Bonus expires 7 days after the Sign up is complete.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum amount that you can win from any form of no-deposit-required bonus is 30€/$ or 300 SEK/NOK.
- The rest of the No Deposit Bonus winnings (above 30€/$ and 300 SEK/NOK) will be forfeited.
- Players with duplicate accounts will not be eligible for a No Deposit Bonus.
- Shop Spin bonuses
- Winnings from the spins purchased from the Shop have a wagering of 35x winnings in 30 days unless stated otherwise.
- Max win of €5,000 (/$ or 50,000 SEK/NOK) can be won from spin bonuses purchased from the Shop.
- Spin bonuses purchased from the Shop expire after 7 days.
- To activate your spins, access the game before the expiry of the bonus (7 days from the moment it was purchased).
- Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- Playing a bonus.
- Until the play through requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is €5 (/$ or 50 SEK/NOK). If the bet exceeds €5 before Wagering Requirements have been met, the bonus will be canceled, and its winnings will be forfeited. Game wagering contribution: Slots (exceptions listed below): 100%. The following games are restricted until wager requirements have been met : Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Lucky Angler, Aliens, Eye of Kraken, Holly Jolly Penguins, Big Bang, The Wish Master, Devil’s Delight, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Tornado: Farm Escape, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Jackpot Jester 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Super Monopoly Money, Thunderstruck I, Kings of Chicago, Tower Quest, Vikings Go Berzerk, Joker Millions, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Seasons, Alchymedes, Double Dragons, Seasons, Legend of the White Snake Lady, Nirvana, Castle Builder II, Immortal Romance, 300 Shields (NYX Gaming), Jurassic Park, Football star, Big Bad Wolf (Microgaming), Dragon Born, Vikings go Wild, Gold, White Rabbit, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Break da Bank, Break Da Bank Again and Dwarfs Gone Wild. The following games only contribute 50% towards the wager requirements: Piggy Riches, Zombies, Jack Hammer 2, Steam Tower, Muse: Wild inspiration, Victorious, Ghost Pirates, High Society, Flowers, Flowers Christmas Edition, Twin Spin, Twin Spin Deluxe, Bloodsuckers, Bloodsuckers II and Spiña Colada, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive Touch, Reel Rush, Bonanza, Danger! High Voltage, Queen of Riches, Star Quest, Energoonz, Extra Chilli & Reactoonz. Table games: 0%. Live Casino 0% Video Poker 0% Should you play on any games that do not contribute towards the wager requirements (0%) and/or make any wagers that do not contribute towards the wager requirements (including but not limited to double up wagers after a game round has been completed) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that the Casino holds the right to void any winnings made from such games and/or wagers at its discretion.
- Table games will not count towards levelling up in the Journey.
- Bonus abuse
- Bonuses at Ikibu are intended as reward to regular and valued customers. In order to continuing giving the best possible bonuses to valued customers, it is necessary to ensure that bonus abuse does not take place. Accordingly, before any withdrawals are processed, all play will be reviewed for irregular playing patterns that may constitute bonus abuse. The Casino has a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse and bonus-related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus-related fraudulent activity is suspected, casino management reserves the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove bonuses and winnings from these and/or linked accounts. Behavior or activity that constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of casino management. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to: Using more than one account Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met. This shall apply even if the value of the bet is less than €5 (/$ or 50 SEK/NOK). Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more (compared with your maximum bet since the award of the bonus) after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. Switching from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements. When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided. Wagering the bonus money on excluded games Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits are made to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met) Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance games or outcomes, before switching to lower variance games or outcomes to clear wagering requirements). Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse. Using a proxy or a VPN or masking IP your address Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players agree that games may become open to abuse against best efforts of the Casino to limit such abuse. Should such situation arise, the Casino will to the best of its ability to impose specific conditions in relation to awarded bonus and will expect the user to act within the boundaries of reason and refrain from employing gameplay with intent to abuse said offer.
- If you buy in for a race with a seed cost listed, seeds will be deducted from your seed balance.
- Once you enter a race you cannot leave the race.
- You can pre-register for upcoming races. You can also register for races that are running. All race times are in CET.
- You will earn race points by winning spins. The higher your wins the more points you will earn.
- If you are in a prize position on the leaderboard on the race completion, you will receive your winning seeds automatically. If you do not receive them within 5 minutes of a race's completion, please contact support.
- To qualify for a prize in a race, you need to have collected at least 1 race point. Players who have 0 race points aren't eligible for a prize. If there are not enough players with race points to fill all the prize positions, these prizes will be forfeited.
- You may enter as many races as you wish at any time.
- Some races may be free to enter, whilst others may only be accessible through buying entry with seeds.
- In the event of a race malfunctioning or cancelling in error. Players will receive their original buy in back within 24 hours of the event occurring.
- Ikibu has the right to exclude or ban any players suspected of manipulation or exploitation of races.
- User seed balance will expire and reset in its entirety 14 days after a deposit has been made.
- You may use any or all of your seeds anytime before the reset/countdown timer reaches zero.
- Ikibu management have the right to update these rules at anytime.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
8.8 / 10
To welcome you to your new favourite casino, we’re going to double your first deposit! That’s right – whatever you deposit up to £200, we’ll match… So, whether you want to deposit £25 to play with £50 – or you fancy going all in with a £200 deposit giving you £400 to play with, we’ve got your back. What a way to get settled in!
Significant Terms and Conditions
- New customers only
- Minimum deposit £20
- Maximum bonus £200
- Wager 40x before withdrawing
- Game weighting applies, see below table
- ID must be verified prior to participation.
- Bonus betting limits: Slots - £5 All other games – 10% of bonus amount.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the Welcome Bonus, you must be a MansionCasino member, at least 18 years of age.
- Please note that in order to participate in a Welcome Bonus or any other ‘new customer’ offer, via any channel, your identity must first be successfully verified according to regulatory requirements. Should you be offered and accept such a bonus or promotion, it will be inaccessible and you will not be able to participate, until you are verified.
- The minimum single deposit to claim this bonus is £20.
- MansionCasino terms and conditions will continue to apply except where there is a conflict with these Promotion terms and conditions, in which case these Promotions terms and conditions will be overriding and binding.
- You are not permitted to take part in any other casino bonuses or promotions until you have made your first deposit.
- Once you have made your first qualifying deposit, please accept or decline your bonus in the pop-up notification window before playing the casino games. Your Welcome Bonus will then be credited to your account immediately. If you chose to opt out of the Welcome Bonus, this cannot be applied to your account at a later date.
- The Welcome Bonus (up to a maximum of £200) is a redeemable casino bonus. To redeem this bonus you will have to wager a minimum of 40 times your bonus amount.
Wager Percent Contribution
|Slots (all varieties)||100%|
|Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog||25%|
|Casino Hold'em (all varieties)||25%|
|Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings and Wheel of Light)||25%|
|Baccarat (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon)||20%|
|Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties)||20%|
|Video Poker (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties)||5%|
|Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)||5%|
|All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties)||0%|
|Jacks or Better, Fortunate Five (all game types), Gold Rally, Everybody’s Jackpot, Dead or Alive, Blood Suckers||0%|
|All other games||100%|
- For example: for every £5 you bet on slots, £5 will be deducted from your total wagering requirements, however, for every $/£5 bet you place on all types of Roulette, £1.25 (25% of the bet value) will be deducted.
- The relevant wagering requirement must be met before you can withdraw the bonus amount and any winnings.
- The Welcome Bonus is only available to players depositing via Card (Credit or Debit), Bank Transfer, Banking Methods, Boku or PayPal. NETELLER and Skrill are excluded
- Any real money casino bets placed will be funded by a player's deposit first. Bonus funds will only be used once the deposited amount has reached 0. In the event of a “mixed” bet, ie one which is made up partly of deposited funds and partly bonus funds, any winnings generated will be applied proportionally. Please see our General Promotion Terms and Conditions for full details on mixed bets and general wagering information.
- Please note that, when betting with bonus funds, attempting a withdrawal prior to completing applicable wagering requirements will mean that bonus funds may be removed.
- Betting Restrictions: When playing with bonus money on slots or video poker games you may not bet more than £5 per spin or £0.50 per Bet line on any game round on any slots or videopoker games.
- When playing with bonus money on table, card or any other games, you may not bet more than 10% of the amount you deposited in order to secure the bonus, in a single bet or round on any table or card game or any other game.
- Bonus funds are awarded to be used for regular casino gameplay and are not to be abused or used strategically with the sole intention to leverage or abuse the bonus award. Activity that may constitute bonus abuse includes but is not limited to: making large up-front bets and then substantially reducing your stakes to clear wagering requirements; moving from a low weighted game to a high weighted game after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements; low risk betting on roulette. Winnings may be withheld should MansionCasino reasonably decide that a player has breached these terms.
- In the above scenarios, gameplay is analysed on a case by case basis and only genuine abuse or intentionally irregular gameplay, based on the listed restrictions but at MansionCasino’s discretion, will be acted against.
- For details of the applicable betting limits, bonus abuse terms and other rules that apply to all our promotions, please refer to our General Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Welcome Bonus funds will expire after 30 days of nil activity on your account.
- Residents of China are not eligible for this promotion.
- Welcome Bonuses that can be claimed by any one player will be limited to the amount advertised in our own or our affiliate sites and, in any event, they are subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Promoter: Mansion Casino, Suite 732, Europort, Gibraltar. For any queries or questions relating to this promotion please email:email@example.com.
8.3 / 10
NEW PLAYER WELCOME BONUS TERMS
|1st||100% + 200 Free Spins||£200|
- 1. The New Player Welcome Bonuses are only available to players who create an account and make their first deposit at SpinIt.
- 2. To be eligible to claim the New Player Welcome Bonuses, players must deposit a minimum of £10 in one instance, for each bonus.
- 3. New Player Welcome Bonuses will only be offered on your first four (4) deposits, unless otherwise stated.
- 4. Players who do not wish to receive any of the New Player Welcome Bonus offers will have the option to opt out upon making their deposit/s.
- 5. Players can only use the Bonus Codes from the New Player Welcome Package once.
- 6. Players need to wager the first four Welcome bonuses 40 times before they can withdraw the Bonus or any winnings gained from them.
- 7. 20 Free Spins will be instantly credited upon qualifying deposit. Remainder will be credited at the rate of 20 per day for 9 days on Starburst.
- 8. SpinIt reserves the right to change the pre-selected Free Spins game selection at any time, at its sole discretion.
- 9. All Free Spins from the New Player Welcome Bonuses are valid for 72 hours upon activation, unless otherwise stated.
- 10. The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is £100.
- 11. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the first four (4) New Player Welcome Bonuses.
- 12. The General Terms and Conditions of the SpinIt website apply.
- Players can only have one Bonus active, at any one time.
- The minimum deposit to receive any Bonus is £10 or the currency equivalent of 10 USD, unless otherwise stated.
- Free spins will be granted the day after the qualifying deposit by 12:00 GMT, unless otherwise specified.
- The minimum turnover to receive Free Spins is £5 or the currency equivalent of 5 USD, unless otherwise stated.
- If your Bonus & Balance contains both a Real Money Balance and an active Bonus Balance, bets will always be deducted from your Real Money Balance first.
- Bonuses and winnings from Free Spins, should you be awarded them, will be subject to a wagering requirement of 40 times, unless otherwise stated.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is £100.
- Where a player requests a withdrawal, prior to the necessary wagering requirement being met, they will asked to forfeit the associated Bonus and pending net winnings attributable to that bonus. This will not prevent a player from withdrawing their own deposit monies and any associated winnings at any time irrespective of the completion of wagering requirements.
- Bonuses are valid for a maximum of 14 days from the date of being credited, unless otherwise stated. Should wagering requirements not be met during this time period, the player will automatically forfeit the Bonus Money and/or any related winnings.
- The Maximum individual stake that can be wagered whilst having an active bonus is:
- Slots and Video Slots - £5 per bet.
- Any other game - £30 per bet.
- Failure to follow this may result in forfeiting any winnings at our absolute discretion.
- You may find your Real Money and Bonus Balance(s) under the ‘My Account’ Tab.
- Wagering on all casino games at SpinIt will count towards the qualifying wagering requirement criteria. However, certain games will have a lower weighting than others. SpinIt games contribute to Casino Bonuses in the following way:
- All Video Slots and other games - 100%*
- All games under the category "classic slots"- 75%
- All Table games - 10%
- All Blackjack games - 5%
- You will be unable to play using Bonus funds on the following games: All Jackpot games, live games and Video Poker games. Slots: Beautiful bones, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cool Buck, Dragons Myth, Forsaken Kingdom, Peek-a-Boo, Scrooge, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Blood suckers, Dead or Alive, Devil's Delight™, Eggomatic, Jack Hammer 2, Kings of Chicago, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, The Wish Master, Tomb Raider, Zombies, Eye of The Kraken, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Tomb Raider 2, Big Bang, Jackpot 6000, Super nudge 6000, Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Gem Rocks, Dead or Alive 2™, Zombie Hoard.
- Bets placed on the following games will only contribute 20% towards the wagering requirements: Simsalabim, Big Bad Wolf, Supernova, Hot Ink, Arabian Rose.
- Bets placed on the following games will only contribute 50% towards the wagering requirements: Fruit Blast.
- No minimal risk wagering will contribute towards any part of a promotion, including bonus wagering requirements or the accumulation of any points. Should SpinIt discover a player conducting the behaviours detailed below, they understand that they will have any bonuses and/or winnings declared void. In the case of breach of this clause, an administration fee may be applied at the discretion of SpinIt. The fee charged can vary depending on the payment method used but will be between 5-10%.
- a. Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after the balance is 50% or higher compared to the balance when commencing playing with low weighted games.
- b. Delaying any game round inside any type of game, including free spin features and bonus features, to a later time when there are no more wagering requirements and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void.
- c. Low risk Roulette bets - any outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table.
- Where a bonus is subject to the player first depositing an associated amount, then the bonus money can only be wagered once the player has used up that amount of their own deposit money and recycled winnings (i.e. once a zero balance is reached). The bonus money will then be available for wagering and will only be paid out once it has been transformed (by completing the published wagering or other requirements) into real cash.
- All Free Spins are valid for 72 hours upon activation, unless otherwise stated.
- Should the situation arise whereby a player does not receive a Bonus when they have qualified, they must contact SpinIt, prior to playing with their funds via the Live Chat function or via email at support@SpinIt.com. Failure to do so may result in the Bonus being forfeited by the player.
- Players can only have a single account with SpinIt, and as result all player offers are limited to one per person. To be transparent, this means one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc). Accounts on shared computers are also limited to a single account, for example a public library or workplace. SpinIt reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer and/or all offers to any player or group of players at any time who breach this clause.
- Players will receive e-mails and/or SMS regarding special bonuses, if they are eligible. To receive special bonuses and offers, players should make sure that they have their account set to receive communications from SpinIt. This can be done by accessing the profile section of their account, once logged in. Only the recipient of SpinIt communications with special offers are eligible.
- Players who receive Bonus Codes should not share or pass on to another player, doing so will be a breach of the terms.
- Players who are provided with Bonus Codes should only use them once, unless otherwise stated.
- All SpinIt offers are intended for recreational players and therefore may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of players to participate in all, or part of any promotion as a result.
- Where any term/s of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a player or group of players, whether individually or as part of a group which amounts to cheating in any form including, but not limited to collusion or the exploitation of software or operational errors and faults, SpinIt reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion. In addition, SpinIt reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the player cover actual administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any player to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the player’s identity prior to us crediting any Bonus, Free Spins or offer to their account in the event that we have a reasonable suspicion of such wrongdoing on their behalf.
- If a player knowingly attempts to circumvent SpinIt systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in jackpots which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, they shall be deemed to have breached these Terms & Conditions. As a result, SpinIt reserves the right to void all winnings and/or deposits made.
- If a player is a resident in a country in which gambling is illegal and they participate in jackpots or promotional offers which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, SpinIt shall retain the right to void all winnings and/or deposits made.
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus, any deposit bonuses or free spins unless otherwise stated: Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Australia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Belgium and Ukraine.
- Prior to any withdrawals being processed, SpinIt will review the player’s activity. If irregular playing patterns or game play is identified as set out in Clause 15 above, SpinIt reserves the right to withhold requested withdrawals, winnings and/or block the player from accessing any products and/or services with SpinIt. The player will only receive the deposited funds held in the account according to the balance value minus an administrative fee of 10%.
- Deliberately circumventing SpinIt bonus and/or main terms and conditions will be deemed a breach and you risk being banned plus winnings confiscated.
- The receiver of any Bonus and the winnings generated from it shall be solely responsible for paying any relevant taxes levied in relation to the receipt of the Bonus and the winnings generated from it.
- The General Terms and Conditions of the SpinIt website apply.
8.2 / 10
Deposit £10 get a £30 bonus
Terms and Conditions
- This "Deposit £10 get a £30 bonus" promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar.
- The Promotion will run from 15:00:01 (UK time) on Wednesday 29th August 2018 until further notice (the “Promotion Period”).
- You can use the "Cash in my Bonus" feature at any time during the Promotion Period to cash in your Buy-In Amount Balance. For further details please refer to the “How do you cancel the Promotion?” section of these terms below.
- You may only participate in this Promotion (and be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you make your first deposit into your Account on or after Wednesday 29th August 2018. Only your first deposit amount will qualify for this Promotion.
- Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
- When you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and make a first deposit of at least £10 (or currency equivalent) into your Buy-In Balance (a "First Deposit") you will receive a bonus of £30 (a “Bonus”) which will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
- The maximum Bonus you can receive during the Promotion Period is £30. If your First Deposit exceeds £10, you will not receive any additional Bonus in respect of the amount of your deposit in excess of £10.
- Your Buy-in Balance (which includes your First Deposit) and your Bonus Balance (which includes your Bonus) will be displayed separately on your account as “Buy-in Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
- You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on all slot games featured on the Games tab on the Website ("Promotion Games") other than the following excluded games:
|GAMES games: Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Super Monopoly Money, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Deal Or No Deal Jackpot and all "Vegas" games and "Bingo" games on the Games page of the Website.|
|All table games: Roulette, Casino Poker, Casino Heads Up Poker, Triple Hi Lo, Craps, Blackjack, Baccarat, 3 Cards Brag, Beat the Dealer, Casino Stud, Hold Em Poker, Heads Up poker, Hi-Lo Cards, Quick Bet Cards, Spoof and Quick Bet Wheel, 20p Roulette, Deal or No Deal Roulette, Deal or No Deal Blackjack|
- Funds wagered in any games other than the Promotion Games will not be eligible for this Promotion and will not count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below).
- You can wager your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) on any Promotion Games for 7 days from the date on which you received the Bonus ("Bonus Period"). If the Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Bonus Period, then any Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
- The maximum redeemable amount from your Bonus Balance that may transfer to your Main Balance (subject to meeting the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) is limited to £2,000.
- This Promotion (and the Bonus) is only available once per customer and you may only receive one Bonus.
- In order to take part in this Promotion and receive a Bonus you need to:
- follow the link to the Promotion on the “Promotions” page or on the relevant advert or communication received and opt-in by clicking the "Opt In and Deposit" button to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion; and
- make your First Deposit of at least £10 into your Buy-In Balance.
- Once you have made your First Deposit into your Buy-in Balance, the Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
- This Promotion is only available to players with a GBP (£) / EUR (€) / USD ($) / CAD ($) currency Account which is converted at a rate of 1:1 (e.g. £1 = €1 / $1).
- Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us.
- You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive a Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
- This Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40x your Bonus ("Wagering Requirement"). This means that you cannot withdraw your Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 40x your Bonus on the Promotion Games.
- Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, the amount of your stake that is taken from your Buy-In Balance and/or your Bonus Balance will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. Any amount of the stake that is taken from Main Balance (where applicable) will not be deducted from the Wagering Requirement (as shown in the examples below).
- The Wagering Requirement will apply from the moment that the Bonus is added to your Bonus Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period, otherwise any Bonus Funds will be automatically deleted from your Account.
- Once you have met the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and any Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
- If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.20 at any time, any remaining Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be deleted and the Promotion will automatically end.
- When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
- initially, from your Buy-In Balance;
- then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-In Balance, the amount of your stake in excess of your Buy-in Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance; and
- then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Buy-in Balance and Your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Main Balance.
- If winnings are accrued from stakes made from your Buy-In Balance or Bonus Balance the order of priority as set out above will change. Stakes will be taken from winnings returned to your Buy-In Balance then any winnings returned to your Bonus Balance. Once these winnings have been exhausted, the order of priority will revert back to the original order as set out above.
- When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your balances in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively.
- Where you have a number of different promotions active on your Account (i.e. where you have opted in to a number of promotions on the Website during the Promotion Period and have therefore received separate Bonuses), stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that promotion ends or expires).
- Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
- If you cancel your Bonus before you have met or exceeded the wagering requirements for your Bonus Funds, then your Bonus Funds will automatically be cancelled and will not be withdrawable.
- You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
- clicking "Cash in my Bonus" on the "Promotions" page on the Website; or
- clicking "Cash in my Bonus" on the "Account" tab and clicking “Yes” on the popup to confirm you wish to cancel the Promotion; or
- contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.
- Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and any funds in your Buy in Balance relating to your participation in the Promotion will be transferred to your Main Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
- We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
- using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
- sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
- concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; and
- using more than one account per household or per IP address,
- Where you are in breach of these Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to any bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Main Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
- William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
- without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion).
- In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6719 ("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
- "Account" means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
- "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
- "Buy-In Balance" means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any "buy-in" promotions available on the Website ("Buy-In Amounts") and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable "buy-in" promotion terms;
- “Cash in my Bonus" means that you can withdraw your Buy-In Funds at any time;
- "Bonus Funds" means any Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus;
- "Main Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
- "Total Balance" means the total sum contained in your Main Balance and your Bonus Balance.
8 / 10
Terms and Conditions
- Make your first deposit using the promotion code: redbetwelcome
- Place your first bet with minimum odds of 1.8 (4/5) and get 25% of your stake up to €50 once your bet is settled as a bonus bet.
- Then wager €100 with real money under qualifying criteria in one or more bets, and you will get a €25 bonus bet once your bets are settled.
- Wager another €100 with real money under qualifying criteria in one or more bets, and you will get a €25 bonus bet once your bets are settled.
- Qualifying bets need to be placed and settled with real money at odds of 1.8 (4/5) or higher. Cashed out and voided bets will not count for this promotion. 2-way markets will qualify for this promotion.
- Bonus bet stakes will not be included in any of your winnings.
- The winnings from the use of a bonus bet will not require any wagering and can be withdrawn.
- Bets placed with a bonus bet token will not be eligible for cash out.
- Bonus bets cannot be exchanged for real money or for any other bonuses.
- Bonus bets can only be used on Sports and cannot be redeemed on any other online product such as; Casino, Live Casino or Poker etc.
- Bonus bets cannot be split. If you choose not to use the full amount of your bonus bet, the remaining amount will be forfeited.
- This offer is valid only for the first 30 days after creation of your gaming account.
- The bonus bet token has an expiry date of 7 days from the day it was activated on the account, regardless of what is stated on site or within the bonus information page.
- Customers who deposit using Neteller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not be eligible for any bonus bet offer.
- If there is any indication that a bet or multiple bets placed by a customer or group of customers, where as a result of a bonus, free bet, price boost or odds boost offer, a customer guarantees profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, redbet will reclaim all money from the reward in question. redbet may also void any and all bets related to this promotion if such behavior as described above occurs.
- General bonus terms & conditions apply
+50 € Make a deposit with the bonus code: redbetWelcome (Min €10)