New Player Welcome Bonus Terms:
General Casino Bonus:
- The New Player Welcome Bonuses are only available to players who create an account and make their first deposit at Casino Cruise.
- To be eligible to claim the New Player Welcome Bonuses, players must deposit a minimum of £10 in one instance, for each bonus.
- New Player Welcome Bonuses will only be offered on your first four (4) deposits, unless otherwise stated.
- Players who do not wish to receive any of the New Player Welcome Bonus offers will have the option to opt out upon making their deposit/s.
- Players can only use the Bonus Codes from the New Player Welcome Package once.
- Players need to wager the first four Welcome bonuses 40 times before they can withdraw the Bonus or any winnings gained from them.
- Free Spins will be instantly credited upon qualifying deposit. Remainder will be credited at the rate of 20 per day for 9 days on Starburst.
- Casino Cruise reserves the right to change the pre-selected Free Spins game selection at any time, at its sole discretion.
- All Free Spins from the New Player Welcome Bonuses are valid for 72 hours upon activation, unless otherwise stated.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is £100.
- Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the first four (4) New Player Welcome Bonuses.
- The General Terms and Conditions of the Casino Cruise website apply.
- Players can only have one Bonus active, at any one time.
- The minimum deposit to receive any Bonus is £10 or the currency equivalent of 10 USD, unless otherwise stated.
- Free spins will be granted the day after the qualifying deposit by 12:00 GMT, unless otherwise specified.
- The minimum turnover to receive Free Spins is £5 or the currency equivalent of 5 USD, unless otherwise stated.
- All Bonuses will be subject to a wagering requirement of 40 times, unless otherwise stated.
- If you receive Free Spins from Casino Cruise, winnings from your Free Spins will be subject to a wagering requirement of 40 times, unless otherwise stated.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is £100.
- Where a player requests a withdrawal, prior to the necessary wagering requirement being met, they will asked to forfeit the associated Bonus and pending net winnings attributable to that bonus. This will not prevent a player from withdrawing their own deposit monies and any associated winnings at any time irrespective of the completion of wagering requirements.
- Bonuses are valid for a maximum of 14 days from the date of being credited, unless otherwise stated. Should wagering requirements not be met during this time period, the player will automatically forfeit the Bonus Money and/or any related winnings.
- The Maximum individual stake that can be wagered whilst having an active bonus is:
- Slots and Video Slots - £5 per bet.
- Any other game - £30 per bet.
- Failure to follow this may result in forfeiting any winnings at our absolute discretion.
- You may find your Real Money and Bonus Balance(s) under the ‘My Account’ Tab.
11. Wagering on all casino games at Casino Cruise will count towards the qualifying wagering requirement criteria. However, certain games will have a lower weighting than others. Casino Cruise games contribute to Casino Bonuses in the following way:
- All Video Slots and other games - 100%*
- All games under the category "classic slots"- 75%
- All Table games - 10%
- All Blackjack games - 5%
12. You will be unable to play using Bonus funds on the following games:
All Jackpot games, live games and Video Poker games.
Slots: Beautiful bones, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cool Buck, Dragons Myth, Forsaken Kingdom, Peek-a-Boo, Scrooge, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Blood suckers, Dead or Alive, Devil's Delight™, Eggomatic, Jack Hammer 2, Kings of Chicago, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, The Wish Master, Tomb Raider, Zombies, Eye of The Kraken, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Tomb Raider 2, Big Bang, Jackpot 6000, Super nudge 6000, Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Dead or Alive 2™, Zombie Hoard.
13. Bets placed on the following games will only contribute 20% towards the wagering requirements:
Simsalabim, Big Bad Wolf, Supernova, Hot Ink, Arabian Rose.
14. Bets placed on the following games will only contribute 50% towards the wagering requirements:
15. No minimal risk wagering will contribute towards any part of a promotion, including bonus wagering requirements or the accumulation of any points. Should Casino Cruise discover a player conducting the behaviours detailed below, they understand that they will have any bonuses and/or winnings declared void. An administration fee of 10% may also apply at the discretion of Casino Cruise.
a. Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after the balance is 50% or higher compared to the balance when commencing playing with low weighted games.
b. Delaying any game round inside any type of game, including free spin features and bonus features, to a later time when there are no more wagering requirements and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Players doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void.
c. Low risk Roulette bets - any outside bet spread combination on Roulette games covering 25 or more (67%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table.
16. Where a bonus is subject to the player first depositing an associated amount, then the bonus money can only be wagered once the player has used up that amount of their own deposit money and recycled winnings (i.e. once a zero balance is reached). The bonus money will then be available for wagering and will only be paid out once it has been transformed (by completing the published wagering or other requirements) into real cash.
17. All Free Spins are valid for 72 hours upon activation, unless otherwise stated.
18. Should the situation arise whereby a player does not receive a Bonus when they have qualified, they must contact Casino Cruise, prior to playing with their funds via the Live Chat function or via email at support@Casino Cruise.com. Failure to do so may result in the Bonus being forfeited by the player.
19. Players can only have a single account with Casino Cruise, and as result all player offers are limited to one per person. To be transparent, this means one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc). Accounts on shared computers are also limited to a single account, for example a public library or workplace. Casino Cruise reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer and/or all offers to any player or group of players at any time, and at our sole and absolute discretion.
20. Players will receive e-mails and/or SMS regarding special bonuses, if they are eligible. To receive special bonuses and offers, players should make sure that they have their account set to receive communications from Casino Cruise. This can be done by accessing the profile section of their account, once logged in. Only the recipient of Casino Cruise communications with special offers are eligible.
21. Players who receive Bonus Codes should not share or pass on to another player, doing so will be a breach of the terms.
22. Players who are provided with Bonus Codes should only use them once, unless otherwise stated.
23. All Casino Cruise offers are intended for recreational players and therefore may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of players to participate in all, or part of any promotion as a result.
24. Where any term/s of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a player or group of players, whether individually or as part of a group which amounts to cheating in any form including, but not limited to collusion or the exploitation of software or operational errors and faults, Casino Cruise reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion. In addition, Casino Cruise reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the player cover actual administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any player to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the player’s identity prior to us crediting any Bonus, Free Spins or offer to their account in the event that we have a reasonable suspicion of such wrongdoing on their behalf.
25. If a player knowingly attempts to circumvent Casino Cruise systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in jackpots which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, they shall be deemed to have breached these Terms & Conditions. As a result, Casino Cruise reserves the right to void all winnings and/or deposits made.
26. If a player is a resident in a country in which gambling is illegal and they participate in jackpots or promotional offers which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, Casino Cruise shall retain the right to void all winnings and/or deposits made.
27. Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus, any deposit bonuses or free spins unless otherwise stated: Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Australia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Belgium and Ukraine.
28. Prior to any withdrawals being processed, Casino Cruise will review the player’s activity. If irregular playing patterns or game play is identified as set out in Clause 15 above, Casino Cruise reserves the right to withhold requested withdrawals, winnings and/or block the player from accessing any products and/or services with Casino Cruise. The player will only receive the deposited funds held in the account according to the balance value minus an administrative fee of 10%.
29. Deliberately circumventing Casino Cruise bonus and/or main terms and conditions will be deemed a breach and you risk being banned plus winnings confiscated.
30 The receiver of any Bonus and the winnings generated from it shall be solely responsible for paying any relevant taxes levied in relation to the receipt of the Bonus and the winnings generated from it.
31 The General Terms and Conditions of the Casino Cruise website apply.