The Cash Vandal online slot machine has four reels and ten active lines. The number of active lines cannot be changed. Icons line up in three rows at the screen.
It is possible to stake from one cent to ten euro per line, that means from ten cents to one hundred euro per spin.
The game is provided with basic symbols, Wilds, Scatters, respins, free spins and other bonus options.
Paid combinations can be formed at ten active lines of three or four same elements. Symbols have to be situated next to each other from left to right. Multiple wins are possible in the result of one round.
Wins are calculated by the bet per line and individual indexes from x2 to x500, multiplied by each other.
There is no gambling feature here. Please read about types of symbols and prize options of the Cash Vandal by Play’n GO below in the review.
The gaming symbols, imaged at the reels are paint cans, golden bars with BAR sign, diamonds, fruits, berries, and other elements.
Special symbols are the following:
- Wild forms combinations of four icons only. They are paid by the highest multipliers. Moreover, this symbol replaces other icons, except the Scatter, when it drops at a proper cell.
- Scatter brings payoffs no matter where it dropped at the screen. Wins are calculated by the total bet.
- Re-Spin Symbol – a can with Vandal logo appears at the fourth reel only. It triggers a respin of three first columns. If usual Scatters show up at the screen at the same time, free spins begin.
Let’s see how the prize options of the Cash Vandal work:
- Re-Spin – if a can of paint shows up at the fourth reel, this column gets locked while all the rest are spinning for free. One random symbol forms stacks during the respin. It appears as a vertical stack of eight elements. Wild can become this element too.
- Free Spins – Vandal can and two Scatters bring five free spins. If you have three Scatters at the screen, you get ten free spins. Bonus options play according to the location.
So, as it was already mentioned above, the game goes in three cities: Paris, London, and Berlin. Change of capital happens when the logo can of paint appears at the screen at the same time with one Scatter. Let’s discuss the prize options activated during free spins in different locations:
- Paris Synchronized Reels – large symbols taking by four cells each appear at the first and second reels.
- London Mystery Symbol – up to nine mystery symbols drop out at the screen. They turn into the same elements then.
- Berlin Random Wild – two or three Wilds appear in the gaming field.
Bonus terms are user-friendly, but all the features are also demonstrated in the video review of the Cash Vandal slot.
The Cash Vandal doesn’t offer a progressive jackpot form Play’n GO.
The game begins with a demo of bonus options at three pages of the intro.
Following elements are imaged at the main screen:
- I – paytable;
- Balance – state of the balance;
- Bet – an amount of the stake.
Buttons to start new spins in manual or automatic modes are situated at the right.
It is possible to select the bet by click at one of the buttons with different amounts below the reels.
In the bottom part of the screen, you will see an additional info panel with information about the bet, wins, and balance. Menu with user’s settings can be found at the left. You don’t need to download the Cash Vandal video slot.
Smartphone users can play the Cash Vandal mobile slot. It supports any modern devices powered by popular operating systems.
The new video slot, released by the famous developer in 2019, delights by the excellent design, interesting topic and great selection of exciting bonuses. We hope, you will love it.
- Various bonuses;
- Interesting desing;
- Convenient control panel.
Level of dispersion of the Cash Vandal is average.
Where to play for free or real money?
You are welcome to test a free demo version of the Cash Vandal at casinostop10.com or play this slot for real money in the online casinos presented below.
Please write responses about this video slot, rate the game and tell us about your wins.